Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2010, 10:18 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times

Advertisements

Thats a great post ptransplant, you missed your calling
I think she'll feel differently about herself, have more confidence when she dresses in a more sophisticated way and attract higher quality men.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:20 AM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
I was born a breast fed baby. So i've always had a special relationship with ladies breasts, of all sizes.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:26 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I guess I’m surprised that it came down to her choice of clothing when it’s obvious that it’s more complicated then that. A woman can dress revealing and still attract quality men regardless of how much cleavage she is showing. Concentrating on her choice of clothing is misleading when there is a bigger issue at hand (like insecurity). Quite honestly it matters very little whether or not advice is solicited or not. It just shows that subconsciously we all judge people based on the way they dress, just often keep our mouth shut not to appear judgemental.[
It appears to me that the bigger problem here is that the men she is talking about wont even give her the chance to show that she has other good qualities too. She isnt just breasts. After having a few conversations with the OP I can tell you that she certainly does seem to have more good qualities. Too bad some men wont open the book instead of concentrating on the cover. The way it seems to me they could be missing a good read! Hang in there Misswee! There really are some good guys out there.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:28 AM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I was born a breast fed baby. So i've always had a special relationship with ladies breasts, of all sizes.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:23 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
*sigh* Isn't this the same chick who started threads about getting drunk, having sex then getting mad at the guy who should have respected the fact she was drunk (even though she chanted it over and over) AND then was seeing a 26 year old that turned out to be 21 but still likes him because it was his friend who lied about his age not the guy AND then another guy AND then....you get my point. WTF? I mean, come on, you are 37?? Me thinks the substance that was supposed to go between your ears somehow got re-routed to your boobs. If you get those reduced.....DAMN you are going to be "intellectually challenged" even more.

All I'm sayin' is work with what you've got....please.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:30 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,303,834 times
Why is everyone's first instinct to attack the OP on this board and question his/her motivations default? It's certainly possible that having naturally large breasts, even if they aren't prominently on display, can attract pervs and nutters even in presumably "normal" settings.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:36 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Why is everyone's first instinct to attack the OP on this board and question his/her motivations default? It's certainly possible that having naturally large breasts, even if they aren't prominently on display, can attract pervs and nutters even in presumably "normal" settings.
You should read the other threads she's started.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
No one is saying it isn't possible but speaking as a woman with naturally large breasts, I know if I put them out there for show, I'm going to attract attention...good and bad. At her age, she is old enough to be able to handle the attention without resorting to such ridculous measures as a breast reduction. I mean, men like to look at legs too, should she get them amputated?

Old 09-17-2010, 11:48 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
No one is saying it isn't possible but speaking as a woman with naturally large breasts, I know if I put them out there for show, I'm going to attract attention...good and bad. At her age, she is old enough to be able to handle the attention without resorting to such ridculous measures as a breast reduction. I mean, men like to look at legs too, should she get them amputated?
She's not getting a breast reduction and she's not going to get fat again like she stated in another thread so all the men stop bothering her.

This thread like 99% of her others is to talk about how hot she thinks is, then she throws in the whole poor me thing to try to cover it up.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
She's not getting a breast reduction and she's not going to get fat again like she stated in another thread so all the men stop bothering her.

This thread like 99% of her others is to talk about how hot she thinks is, then she throws in the whole poor me thing to try to cover it up.
I agree! Actually, I'm too hot and big-breasted to respond to this thread anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships