Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 11:24 AM

21,132 posts, read 19,714,475 times

Advertisements

Let's face it, your husband is attracted to sexy women. Why do you think he married you?

I like the reverse psychology suggested by others, but here is an alternative way to go about it. When he comments on another woman, ask him politely "Honey, what does it mean when a man says that, because when men say that to me, I'd like to know what they are thinking?" And if that doesn't arouse jealousy, you might want to inquire what it means when a man gropes a woman's ass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2010, 01:49 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,968 times
Well perhaps you are not taking care of him in the bedroom. Dress and act sexier for Christ's sakes.

It's your wifely duties.

Old 09-20-2010, 01:50 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Well perhaps you are not taking care of him in the bedroom. Dress and act sexier for Christ's sakes.

It's your wifely duties.
I hope that comment was tongue-in-cheek because otherwise it would be sexist and offensive at best.

Old 09-20-2010, 01:51 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,373,605 times
I think is highly disrespectful

Old 09-20-2010, 03:13 PM

21,132 posts, read 19,714,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post

It's your wifely duties.
Ha! And I suppose it's husbandly duties to comment on other women in the presence of their wives?

For the sake of Christ, of course.

Old 09-20-2010, 03:19 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,705 times
If he did that to ME, and he told me that it was no big deal, I would wonder if I was doing anything wrong for him to be checking out other women like that. And then I'd wonder if he were getting some action on the side without me knowing.

And then I'd probably be tempted to smack him upside the head.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:57 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I hope that comment was tongue-in-cheek because otherwise it would be sexist and offensive at best.

Well don't blame me. She put her business on this forum and I am going to comment.

For real, if you really knew the situation, you would probably find out that their sex life is as stale as 50 day year old bread.

You don't know the whole story, she could be just telling you her side.

Question everything.

So I won't sound sexist, it is also the husband's duty to please his wife sexually, happy?

Old 09-20-2010, 09:12 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Default All Talk - No Action

I am really mystified by how common these threads are. I'm no spring chicken and to be frank, I only know one such man.

He's a guy who while he's intelligent and has made the best of a bad lot in life (raised in an orphanage and got NO breaks) he has this problem.....

He's been married for a long time to a lady who handles it with confidence and more importantly, humor. This puts him in his place fast, and we all get a good laugh. Perhaps his libido is in decline but I also noticed a reduction in his "outbursts".

20 years ago, there were women who didn't like his "style" but they've generally warmed to him. I suppose that it's because he is a very reliable husband and as the title above says "All Talk - No Action". This is the complete opposite of his wife's first husband.

So ask yourself this, in the absence of another choice, what do you want?

Old 09-21-2010, 10:55 AM

89 posts, read 189,104 times
I can tell what head your thinking with. It's also a husbands duty to do the same

Old 09-21-2010, 11:29 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,828,595 times
He has to recognize why he does it and it's obvious that it isn't because you think it funny. Unless there is something truly worth a comment such as two playmate models coming in the restaurant in the middle of a shoot -- hey, come on we're only men, he is simply making a dig at you. Tell him it doesn't make you feel good and would he want to be compared to all the 20 yo Adonis's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships