Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 12:48 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Police in Washington state arrested a man Thursday on suspicion of felony computer trespass and stalking after he allegedly hacked his ex-wife's Facebook account and posted nude pictures of her on the online social network, where her friends and relatives could see them.

Read more: Man arrested over nude pictures posted to ex-wife's Facebook account | McClatchy

People have no idea how much problems FB and all these social sites have caused... They say 1 out of every 4 divorces is caused by something to do with FaceBook. It's just soooo easy to meet other and cheat.

Facebook fuelling divorce, research claims - Telegraph
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2010, 04:05 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
Why are Americans so prudish as to get worked up over a little nudity?

Old 09-26-2010, 06:49 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
A nude picture of me would result in lots of pointing and laughing.

Old 09-26-2010, 06:51 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
A nude picture of me would result in lots of pointing and laughing.
Aw, don't feel bad, that's probably the same reaction 50 million Americans would get. You are not alone!

Old 09-26-2010, 06:56 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
I don't feel bad at all.

My ex voluntarily gave her facebook password to a mutual friend. Friend went snooping and found some interesting exchanges that were helpful in my divorce. It was helpful in me deciding that how amicable I wanted to be. I got what I wanted and totally cut her out of my life.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:44 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
This is Facebook. Why are people being arrested for a felony over Facebook and naked pictures? I remember when stealing thousands of dollars or raping people were felonies. This is dumb. Sure, it's mischievous and rude but get over it. Help me understand....
You have a point. If she gave him those pictures then they were his. Only if he took them with a hidden camera against her wishes would it be wrong for him to have them and do what he wished with them.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:47 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,682,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You have a point. If she gave him those pictures then they were his. Only if he took them with a hidden camera against her wishes would it be wrong for him to have them and do what he wished with them.
It's sort of like saying that because she voluntarily gave him access to her vagina, it was now his to pass off to his friend against her will.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:56 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
It's sort of like saying that because she voluntarily gave him access to her vagina, it was now his to pass off to his friend against her will.
I think it this is why people should consider carefully before posing for naked pictures or making sex videos with anyone. First of all - why would someone want private acts in photos or videos in the first place? Same thing goes for having someone's name engraved permanently in a tattoo on your body.

If she gave him the photos, then they were his, they belonged to him.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:12 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
Your body, and an image of your body, are two totally different things.

Most Europeans aren't as hung up about nudity as we are in America.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:53 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
That would be very creepy if it was with a hidden camera. I felt like my roommate was doing that to me. I have no proof. It was just a creepy feeling I got until I could move out.

Other than that. This Facebook stuff is goofy. A warning from the police and at most a restraining order would be perfect to teach him not to do that. But, these days they will arrest you for goofy stuff. The corporations need more jail workers who will do their corporate work for $2 an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships