Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 10:02 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraNam View Post
- What would you do if you were in his situation?
Divorce her.

After I had her arrested, I mean. She committed assault. She needs to be in jail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2010, 10:19 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Sad, this is the ugly face of jealousy. It would be over plain and simple. I hope the hospital adviced him of his option to pursue the incident legally, unless of course he wasn't honest about the events and how his injuries occured. Worst thing he can do, but a decision he has to live with, the next time he may not come out of the hospital.

I'm wondering though (this is your colleage), how you obtained information as personal and confidential as him asking his best friend to find his wife to tell her to go home? Odd.

Quote:
- I have a colleague named John who is very handsome and good with words, and many women like him a lot. But his wife is kind of insane. She's afraid that John will leave her for other hot girls or cheat on her some day because he's way too handsome. To prevent this, last night she threw boiling water on her husband and ran away. But this morning when John wake up in the hospital, he decided to forgive his wife and told his best friends to go find her and take her home. I was a little surprised at his decision. He is so generous, thoughtful, kind and cute.

SakuraNam

Old 09-21-2010, 10:25 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
Quote:
He is so generous, thoughtful, kind and cute.

SakuraNam
Something sounds kind of odd here. I'm not sure why.

Old 09-21-2010, 10:36 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
You're not the only one that thinks that......

Old 09-21-2010, 11:52 AM

243 posts, read 395,583 times
pay one of the friends to sleep with her...

Old 09-21-2010, 12:03 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,630,964 times
Quote:
- I have a colleague named John who is very handsome and good with words, and many women like him a lot. But his wife is kind of insane. She's afraid that John will leave her for other hot girls or cheat on her some day because he's way too handsome. To prevent this, last night she threw boiling water on her husband and ran away. But this morning when John wake up in the hospital, he decided to forgive his wife and told his best friends to go find her and take her home. I was a little surprised at his decision. He is so generous, thoughtful, kind and cute.

SakuraNam
Danielle Steel posting under the pseudonym SakuraNam?

Old 09-21-2010, 12:17 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think first View Post
Danielle Steel posting under the pseudonym SakuraNam?
I'm not surprised.. are there similarities here to one of her novels, I haven't read them?

Old 09-21-2010, 02:05 PM

904 posts, read 2,873,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
I get the same feeling?
OP...Who are you to this John? Just a co-worker? Seems like there is more to the story. If the wife just tossed hot water on him in a fit of rage then, I would agree, she needs some help. If, however, she tossed hot water on him after finding racey texts from co-workers who think he is cute... Maybe she has simply had enough of his crap. Two sides. There are always two sides.

Old 09-21-2010, 02:47 PM

1,041 posts, read 1,525,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBmom View Post
I get the same feeling?
OP...Who are you to this John? Just a co-worker? Seems like there is more to the story. If the wife just tossed hot water on him in a fit of rage then, I would agree, she needs some help. If, however, she tossed hot water on him after finding racey texts from co-workers who think he is cute... Maybe she has simply had enough of his crap. Two sides. There are always two sides.
Are you crazy?

How does finding racey texts from co-workers who think he is cute somehow reduce the gravity of tossing boiling water at someone?

Even if I found out that my GF engaged in daily gangbangs, that wouldn't justify assaulting her...with boiling liquid.

Old 09-21-2010, 03:44 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
^^I was thinking the opposite.

She is really insecure.

At any rate...if the lady did that to me and I was in the hospital....she would run too.
Indeed. She's criminally insane if you ask me and is clearly a danger to society, as the husband found out first hand (assuming the story is true). At a minimum she needs to be locked up. Lets get that far and then we'll talk about whether or not he should ever forgive her, let alone take her bat**** crazy ass back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships