Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2010, 01:39 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,303,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ron just drop it like its hot.
is that you Lil Wayne?!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2010, 01:50 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
I am super smokin' hot to the 55+ crowd, and also those 28 and under. Ages in between? Not so much.

Old 09-24-2010, 02:31 PM

881 posts, read 1,112,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I am super smokin' hot to the 55+ crowd, and also those 28 and under. Ages in between? Not so much.

weird..... I notice the same thing.... maybe most of the 29-54's are just taken or something???

Old 09-24-2010, 02:49 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
weird..... I notice the same thing.... maybe most of the 29-54's are just taken or something???
No, actually it's not weird at all. It's because you are pushing 40, and you don't in fact look 21 anymore. (People tell me that I look 10-15 years younger all the time, but I know better than to walk around think it's actually true.) Those are the age ranges with a high number of men who think of your age when they think about what's "hot" sexually speaking.

Old 09-24-2010, 02:51 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,178,585 times

wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz76 View Post
hot girls don't generally hang around on internet forums same as they rarely resort to dating websites. they're actually out living life to the fullest, often with people bending over backwards for them and giving them extra special treatment just because they're hot. Only exceptions could be people stuck at home/work and have nothing better to do. Remember, just because a girl on here *thinks* she's a hottie doesn't make it true in reality. Plenty of women, particularly western women, have a grossly overinflated ego. Just being fit gives them huge points over the competition, even if lookswise they're rather plain. By comparison they get this huge jolt of self-esteem thinking they're better looking than they really are. It's like a scaled up version of the ugly girl in the military that's only really hot because there's a lack of competition.

Old 09-24-2010, 03:00 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times
Not that I think I'm 'hot'...but I'm proud of the discipline I employ in staying in shape and keeping myself fit. I'm in my mid-30s and I feel like I have the energy of an 18 year old.

Old 09-24-2010, 03:27 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
is that you Lil Wayne?!

Cause honey's in da club....

Old 09-24-2010, 03:38 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,395,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Oh hush. You're quite hot.

And I've got bigger ones than you.

Thank you innocent Bob.

FWIW, I wasn't fishing for compliments. I just think it's funny how some of the "men" (I'm using that word loosely) are so quick to rag on the women of C-D...as if those men are gracing the pages of GQ. And the irony is that the women hadn't yet posted any claims to being physical hotties!! Some posters take this stuff way too seriously.

Old 09-24-2010, 03:49 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Doesn't take much I guess LOL
SP4020

I told you she would show up sooner or later... Too hot to stay away. IHOM

He meant SD4020.

Old 09-24-2010, 03:51 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post

wrong!
And your evidence for this statement is....?

Here's the deal, I know a LOT of hot women from promoting, bartending, modeling, and so on from people I've men through pickup/dating coaching. Let me tell you something, NONE of them spend time surfing forums like this or using online dating for anything more than occasional ego stroking and maybe a date when they're in a rare slump. They're way too busy coming home from work/school, spending an hour or 3 getting dolled up, and then going out for the night with a ton of friends or going to work their night job at the bar/club. Sure, not all hot chicks are part of this nightlife scene, but I'll tell you this right now, the majority of the top shelf best looking women in any given city are going to be your bartenders, hostesses, promoters and so on as their looks significantly factors into their hiring. They've usually got 5 guys or so vying for their attention any given day/night and have very little idle free time to sit around on the computer. The only foreseeable exception to this rule would be single moms and housewives who happen to be hot as they'd have the free time necessary not only to find this place, but to rack up the post counts some of these posters have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships