Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 12:35 AM

900 posts, read 1,697,417 times

Advertisements

I put it in quotes becasue she is someone I caught him exchanging dirty texts with. Not so much on his side she was the one specifying him in communication and he was generalizing in response (if that matters and makes sense) She has a boyfriend. Anyways, he wants to spend time with her, time he could be spending with me. I said ok. I just figured if things were going to happen, better let them happen quick and get it over with. Now I am second guessing myself, why place yourself (or themselves) in a potentially dangerous situation. What do you all think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2010, 01:49 AM

4,098 posts, read 7,086,318 times
Where is the potentially dangerous situation coming from? As I understand you, she is texting a guy, and she has another boyfriend. Now the guy she is texting wants to spend time with her. Sounds to me like the perfect setup for a threesome, but if he should be spending that time with you, then maybe you can make it a foursome. That isn't the answer you were looking for? Maybe it is time to get a new boyfriend and forget all about this.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:25 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,612,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
Where is the potentially dangerous situation coming from? As I understand you, she is texting a guy, and she has another boyfriend. Now the guy she is texting wants to spend time with her. Sounds to me like the perfect setup for a threesome, but if he should be spending that time with you, then maybe you can make it a foursome. That isn't the answer you were looking for? Maybe it is time to get a new boyfriend and forget all about this.
Hear, hear

Old 09-27-2010, 09:59 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,841,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
I put it in quotes becasue she is someone I caught him exchanging dirty texts with. Not so much on his side she was the one specifying him in communication and he was generalizing in response (if that matters and makes sense) She has a boyfriend. Anyways, he wants to spend time with her, time he could be spending with me. I said ok. I just figured if things were going to happen, better let them happen quick and get it over with. Now I am second guessing myself, why place yourself (or themselves) in a potentially dangerous situation. What do you all think?

What do you want to happen quick?

Old 09-27-2010, 10:09 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,290,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
I just figured if things were going to happen, better let them happen quick and get it over with. Now I am second guessing myself...
Yes you should be, because that sounds absolutely nuts to me. It's clear she isn't a friend or wishes to be more, and that's enough to put the kibbosh on this "friendship". I suggest you stand up for yourself and put your foot down.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:52 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,582,133 times
Are you serious?
Why would you tell your BF that it was OK to spend time with a girl that you caught sending dirty texts? I don`t understand?

Old 09-27-2010, 10:58 AM

143 posts, read 257,307 times
You need to put your foot down. Obviously, this girl makes you uncomfortable and for you to say 'let it happen quick and get it over with'....to me, that sounds like maybe you let this guy do whatever he wants already and just walk all over you.

Stand up for yourself. Don't be a doormat.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:04 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,223,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
D'OH!

Really.

I don't go poking into my SO's phone (even if I could figure the dang thing out), but if he was so much as responding to that nonsense with anything other than a "ha ha, yes, my GIRLFRIEND sees your point," he'd get what-for from me, boy howdy.

And you're saying he wants to spend time with her? Without you there?

Oh, heck no.

Thing is, if he really wants to get one under the table from this broad, he will, whether you "let" him spend time with her or not.

In other words, just the fact that he wants to spend time alone with her without you there is enough for me to doubt his worthiness as relationship material.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:04 AM

42,831 posts, read 87,929,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Are you serious?
Why would you tell your BF that it was OK to spend time with a girl that you caught sending dirty texts? I don`t understand?
You don't?! Have you not read her other threads?!

Old 09-27-2010, 11:19 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,582,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You don't?! Have you not read her other threads?!
I have, but I was being nice.

I was hoping maybe she had finally come to her senses, and learned something from her previous threads. Guess not.

Oh well... maybe one day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships