Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 01:17 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,330,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It's the feet and everything else now what?
Cranky, aren't we?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 01:18 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,334,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
and yet others still are turned on by smelly feet.

Gross.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:19 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,998,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
It would be too expensive to get involved with someone who has a foot fetish. I'd have to constantly get pedicures
I wanna believe he wouldn't have a problem taking care of that for you

Old 09-29-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Gross.
I agree with you, that is sick

Old 09-29-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
I wanna believe he wouldn't have a problem taking care of that for you

If he pays for the pedicures then I'm all for it. Oh and I don't care about shoes. I'm probably the only woman in the western world that could care less about buying shoes.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:31 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,303,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Is this something that has to come up in conversation? It seems like it would be easier and more natural to suggest, "Why don't you wear those shoes I like so much?" or "No, keep the shoes on" than to have some sit-down, "There's something I need to tell you" talk. If this is something that is a dealbreaker for you, i.e., you can't enjoy yourself without the fetish, then I'd look for dates on some kind of kink forum. Foot fetishes seem to be the most common, but I'm not sure what they entail (probably all kinds of different stuff).
That's what I'm thinking. Why does this need to be discussed? If & when you become intimate, start hinting at what you'd like her to do. That's when you'll guage her reaction and/or it will lead to a conversation on the topic. Otherwise, don't bring it up.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:32 PM

494 posts, read 890,213 times
Quote:
If the answer is yes can you explain why?

If a guy you met that you found attractive and had a nice personality and happened to mentioned he has a foot fetish.

I just never aked this before and never knew why woman were so pushed back when they found this out. Isn't it possible to like feet and be normal?
Yes you've asked this before. Everyone here knows about your foot fetish. As to your question, you turn women off before they even meet you. I know I'd go lesbian before ever considering dating you. That, or a nunnery would be infinitely preferable to spending any time with you.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occam's Bikini Wax View Post
Yes you've asked this before. Everyone here knows about your foot fetish. As to your question, you turn women off before they even meet you. I know I'd go lesbian before ever considering dating you. That, or a nunnery would be infinitely preferable to spending any time with you.

Ouch

Old 09-29-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occam's Bikini Wax View Post
Wow you are so mean

Old 09-29-2010, 02:05 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,090,875 times
Quote:
If the answer is yes can you explain why?

If a guy you met that you found attractive and had a nice personality and happened to mentioned he has a foot fetish.

I just never aked this before and never knew why woman were so pushed back when they found this out. Isn't it possible to like feet and be normal?

My kids uncle has a foot fetish..seeing women with pretty feet had him go crazy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships