Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 04:12 PM

37,351 posts, read 61,202,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Of course, I would wonder why a guy would rather help themselves if I was there to help him, but if that was what he wanted it would be up to him. I think he would choose me, though.
I would think that all guys would prefer to make love with a female. Why else be married? If he preferred doing it solo, then I would think that he would have never courted a lady.

I would certainly prefer to do it with a female.

My memories of love making are mostly that it was a pleasant pastime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2010, 04:15 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,363,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluelandrover View Post
What is a quickie?
It takes my hubby forever to "get there". Maybe because he self stimulates so much. Nowadays I'd prefer him to get there on his own since I won't be left sore and swollen afterwards.
Also, yes, definitely, it could be that he overstimulates himself too much, but I also wonder, and please don't get offended whether you need to do Kegel exercises. Did you have children recently? What I mean is that sometimes men need certain tightness in that area to be able to perform quicker. But I could be completely off base here, this is just an observation.

Old 10-10-2010, 07:37 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,304,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
I would think that all guys would prefer to make love with a female. Why else be married? If he preferred doing it solo, then I would think that he would have never courted a lady.

I would certainly prefer to do it with a female.

My memories of love making are mostly that it was a pleasant pastime.
Awww.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:02 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,168,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle77 View Post
I enjoyed my rabbit so much I broke it. Had to upgrade.

Dh and I were separated for years of our marriage due to him being in the military. We kept things exciting during those years, but nothing beats the real thing. We enjoy doing everything together, including "helping ourselves."
I broke mine too!! lol

Old 10-10-2010, 08:05 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,168,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
That is what Suave is for....lol.

Yeah, that's like a sin, using the Paul Mitchell for that!! What was he thinking?? Definitely have to stock up on the Suave conditioner for that activity.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:08 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,808,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatnurse View Post
Yeah, that's like a sin, using the Paul Mitchell for that!! What was he thinking?? Definitely have to stock up on the Suave conditioner for that activity.

That's what I'm saying!

I got a new "high tech" looking thing at a sex toy party my friend held about a year ago. It's huge, remote-controlled, lights up and beeps and stuff. Very Sci-Fi.

I'm too scared to use it, now, for fear the aliens may come. (punny!)

Old 10-10-2010, 09:07 PM

884 posts, read 2,638,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Also, yes, definitely, it could be that he overstimulates himself too much, but I also wonder, and please don't get offended whether you need to do Kegel exercises. Did you have children recently? What I mean is that sometimes men need certain tightness in that area to be able to perform quicker. But I could be completely off base here, this is just an observation.
My "baby" is 13. I do the Kegels when I think about it. Even when I stimulate him with my hand I am often surprised at how hard he wants me to do it. I think its the diabetes more than anything but he won't listen to me.

Old 10-11-2010, 06:58 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,363,458 times
Quote:
My "baby" is 13. I do the Kegels when I think about it. Even when I stimulate him with my hand I am often surprised at how hard he wants me to do it. I think its the diabetes more than anything but he won't listen to me.
Yeah, that explains it.

Old 10-11-2010, 07:07 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,854,530 times
Quote:
What is a quickie?
It takes my hubby forever to "get there". Maybe because he self stimulates so much. Nowadays I'd prefer him to get there on his own since I won't be left sore and swollen afterwards.

Perhaps you could trying different positions? And often some guys will over produce thinking that is what YOU want . Guys seem to think women all want 3 hours sexcaspades....maybe talking to him?

Old 10-11-2010, 08:14 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,381,610 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAzm64zXNjk

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships