Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 03:15 PM

239 posts, read 895,175 times

Advertisements

Duke does not see it that way. He feels incredibly sexy and alive with his active sex life. He claims the sex is great and he loves the hunt for the sexy ladies. The whole thing makes him feel alive and self important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Why do people brag about this? It's like bragging about getting a speeding ticket.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2010, 03:29 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,093,167 times
Bull****...if he is picking anything up it is nasty beer sluts.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:11 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Outcast View Post
makes him feel alive and self important.

Bwahaha....And you know all about that

Old 10-06-2010, 05:49 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
Right, because every girl that goes to a bar/club is just a ****. /s

There Is No Such Thing As A Bar Girl « Citizen Renegade

Quote:
I hear this assertion all the time from those who believe that quality girls can’t be found in bars — “Oh, well of course if you go to a bar you’ll only find bar whores, what did you expect?”. The time has come for yer not-so-humble narrator to grind this idiotic meme into dust.

Here is a representative sample of the occupations of ten girls I met in bars:

Lawyer
Med student
PR flack
Pharmaceutical saleswoman
Smithsonian curator
Art gallery owner
Bartender (different bar)
Marketing
Teacher
Waitress/student

Here is a representative sample of the education levels of ten girls I met in bars:

Ivy league (2, including one Harvard grad)
Seven Sisters (1)
State school (3)
Grad school (3)
Never went to college (1)

If it isn’t yet obvious to the “bar girls are low quality” brigade let me spell it out for you: Girls who go to bars are the same as girls you meet anywhere else. They are not an exotic subspecies of womanhood. I understand the impulse of the Loser Mafia to want to disparage girls who are confident enough to go to bars and scoop up tons of male attention, but the facts don’t bear out the comforting belief. That classy, smartly attired girl with her pink Ipod who’s picking through the organic bean sprouts at Whole Foods is the same girl who was at the bar last night hitting up chumps for free drinks.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:51 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Default Where Are They Now?

I see the CD girls are being skeptical again but in my twenties I saw a lot of this (and yes, I was in a position to verify the accuracy of much of it), However, what I saw a lot more of was the other guys who saw little action.

These were the type who were concentrating on their studies and later on building a career. They would say, "well, we'll see where he is in 20 years". Was this envy and bluster?

I often wonder what are these guys are doing at age 40 or 50? I suppose that in the mean time, some were snared by a paternity suit and perhaps settled down, probably ended up divorced. But if not, at some point, they go into their favorite pickup spot and their "targets" just go eeewww!

Being "successful" in this way is very much a matter of being the type who impresses girls girlfriends. It's fun while it lasts, but what then? These are not the sort of guys who will easily adjust to wannabe cougars.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:53 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Duke does not see it that way. He feels incredibly sexy and alive with his active sex life. He claims the sex is great and he loves the hunt for the sexy ladies. The whole thing makes him feel alive and self important.
Do YOU hook up with him? It sounds like you have a crush.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:54 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post

Mom! You just turned 80 and are a bit out of touch!

Old 10-06-2010, 05:56 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
So you are an outcast and your imaginary friend confides everything in you? Really?

Old 10-06-2010, 05:58 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times
Quote:
My friend Duke loves to come to the office on Monday and tell anyone who will listen how great it is to pick up girls at the bar on Saturday night and bring them home for a one night stand. He says he bats 100% and is able to snag some hot looking chicks every Saturday night and the sex is great.

But Duke also reports that there is an unwritten code at the bar that he will never pick up the same girl twice. He will see the regular cast of charactors looking for love in all the wrong places every Saturday night but he ignores them and they ignore him even though they spent the night together just a few weeks ago. He is interested only in new talent on a new night!

So, do you think that the life of a pickup artist like my friend Duke is really as great as he says it is and how is the sex in a one night stand?
So he's a $lut, right?

Male sluts are just as off putting as female ones.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,141 times
no one bats 100%. hes prob lieing

unless hes always banging fat chicks, but thats not braggable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships