Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 09:11 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,830,230 times

Advertisements

i'd say she's average in terms of sluttiness, for a typical college girl.

she's a good example of how a girl will get fixated on screwing one type of guy, like she has blinders on. in her case, it is the athletes.

this is a good illustration of how college sex life actually works. the very desirable guys, will date the very desirable girls, while sleeping with the average looking girls. if you're an average looking guy, you'll wind up meeting a lot of average-looking girls who you'd otherwise find suitable to date, except they've been "used up" already by screwing all of your better-looking friends.

fortunately, some girls are a little more traditional, and don't have one night stands with the best looking guys they can find.

Last edited by le roi; 10-07-2010 at 09:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2010, 09:18 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,430,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
Ah so it's okay for men to sleep around but not women.....well i can tell you i have slept with more people that most boys...and have friends who have and we are all married. So i think your methodology is a bit flawed no?
You are bragging about this?

OK whatever I have work to do before I leave.

This culture REALLY NEEDS to start evaluating what is important in life. And it is certainly not rubbing your genitals around, anywhere you can.

Old 10-07-2010, 09:25 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,905,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
You are bragging about this?

OK whatever I have work to do before I leave.

This culture REALLY NEEDS to start evaluating what is important in life. And it is certainly not rubbing your genitals around, anywhere you can.
I don't see how woman can ever brag about how much they've slept around because it doesn't require anything at all for them. Like that old song says "they all get prettier at closing time", and a woman can get laid simply by being willing to leave the bar with anyone whereas a guy has to try.

A woman having sex with just 5 men a year will end up with 50 men in ten years. Not much of an accomplishment because that could require starting at age 15, never saying no and with only 5 dates a year by age 25 she's got 50 notches on her belt.

Except with the Duke woman it sure didn't take much trying.

Old 10-07-2010, 09:29 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,830,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I don't see how woman can ever brag about how much they've slept around because it doesn't require anything at all for them.
they just don't understand men, or they don't care.

Old 10-07-2010, 09:31 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,029,777 times
Lack of discretion is probably the biggest factor there. While she was "brutally honest", she revealed several things about her which will, regardless of what some women here think is right or wrong, be to her detriment down the line.

- She revealed that she's willing to openly discuss not only her own sex life but explicit, intimate details about her partners. We can say all we want that "this was only supposed to be among her friends" but she did it in a day and age where such things go viral all the time. This further reveals:

- A lack of judgment. SOME may argue this by pointing out that she "accepted responsibility" and demanded that players' names be redacted. It's a bit like opening the barn door after all the horses have already burned to death.

Men in her future who find out about this ARE going to evaluate this, are going to note that if they fail to live up to her "sizeable" standards or performance expectations -- about which they now have explicit detail -- that they'll fall below a certain "ranking" and always be second best... or third, or eighth... Any man who dates her and is given even a split-second of insecurity for any reason will flash to this event because he's no longer merely wondering whether she's evaluating him in comparison to past lovers, he'll know for certain it's in her nature to evaluate and he'll fear it's to privately and quite possibly publicly ridicule.

"Have you ever opened a Christmas present and been disappointed, had to put on a big smile as you thanked Grandpa for a pair of woollen socks?" Any man with her who finds out about this will begin to doubt the words coming from her mouth, even if he feels otherwise confident.

- She didn't just reveal herself as sexually liberated, she revealed herself as a star-chaser. Hooking up with athletes seems to have been her game. Some will say "good for her" and insist she's just taking her womanly due in our modern age of liberation but I, unlike many of the men in these forums, do NOT buy into the notion that women are automatically the choosers; rather, it's a 50/50 deal and no woman has the ability to choose when she's not being chosen herself. Whether this gal likes it or not, with this little action there's a good chance her heyday has come and gone with regard to quality partners in more than just the sexual sense.

- People KNOW we all have sexual pasts once we reach a certain age; some people are confident about discussions and simply chalk it up to the world of experiences in which we all live, others prefer not to think about it. One of the key ingredients in all relationships, however, is the feeling of importance to the other party, the notion that one actually matters; and the idea that one is being evaluated in comparison detracts from that. This is more difficult to cope with when one has past lovers spoken of openly and with such detail, whether good or bad. Hey, if you're better (and women, seriously DON'T try to tell me you're beyond this) then that's fine, but no one, man or woman, wants to hear about past lover's who were simply phenomenal beyond the realm of human capacity for belief. Men don't want to hear that their fiancee is a size-queen and women don't want to hear about the incredible bodies of past lovers to their fiances.

I'm sure the second I say that people's first thoughts are Whoa, SOMEbody's insecure! *snicker, snicker*, but stop and realize -- if that's the first thought people have about something as simple as this, what kinds of thoughts will people have with regard to finding out about this list and it's blunt, exposing nature which is way, way beyond candor? Because like it or not, people tend to go for the WORST thoughts far, far more often than they tend to think the best.

No, girly-girl may not have really harmed these guys terribly much but she really has done herself some serious disservice for the future. Like it or not men WILL see her as "damaged goods" from now on, at least for a long time -- NOT because of the sex, but because of the indiscretion and the flagrant display of poor judgment. She could have had all the sex in the world and nobody really needed to be any the wiser.

What she gave up is TRUST, not just among prospective men, but among potential employers as well. She's now associated with scandal and it tends not to go well on a resume, and even if she lands jobs this WILL surface, which causes disruptions in the office and leads to unpleasant talks behind closed doors with the boss, not to mention the attentions of every office creep who now figures she's easy and the animosity of women who think she's a tramp.

There's liberation... and then there's just STUPID.

Old 10-07-2010, 09:35 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,024,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
This is not about a number (although it may also be that for some). It's about her attitude, lack of discretion and her need to humiliate the guys she's been with.

It's pathetic and disgusting.

I'm sure her present or future employer's will be more than happy to have "such a talented individual" as part of their staff. Um..Playboy, Penthouse, etc........

Old 10-07-2010, 09:39 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,905,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
they just don't understand men, or they don't care.
Yes - and it will never change which is why in this women can never really be like men.

In the typical bar there can be 30 guys looking to leave the bar with someone who will give them free easy sex but probably only 10 women who will do that. There are 10 other women who will expect at least a hamburger and many a movie before putting out and maybe 10 who aren't going to put out easily for anything.

Therefore for the 10 women, sex is a sure thing. For the 30 men it's like rolling the dice except some might have the right pickup lines or the right buffness to get lucky a lot. So the lucky men can brag but the women really have little to brag about.

Old 10-07-2010, 09:40 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,320,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrmlyBklyn View Post
I'm sure her present or future employer's will be more than happy to have "such a talented individual" as part of their staff. Um..Playboy, Penthouse, etc........
I don't doubt for one second she will be making a name for herself and a lot of money.

Hey, maybe she'll get her own game show, like "That Boy's Got Talent" or "The Dong Show".

Old 10-07-2010, 09:42 AM

27,200 posts, read 46,783,570 times
No, we don't.

I make it a point NOT to answer any questions about my sexual partners. There are things that aren't any of anyone else's business.

Plus, if I'm not discussing sex with her, I'm damn sure not going to discuss it with someone else.

Old 10-07-2010, 09:42 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,024,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I don't doubt for one second she will be making a name for herself and a lot of money. Hey, maybe she'll get her own game show, like "That Boy's Got Talent" or "The Dong Show".

Maybe they can pick some of the staff from the Jerzy Shore, a 2 for 1 special. Betcha MTV's calling her as we type.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships