Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What is your preference?
Womanly (fleshy and fabulous - more to play with) 12 38.71%
Girly (don't like anything to get in the way) 8 25.81%
Any type is great with me (variety is the spice of life) 9 29.03%
I don't like the way the female anatomy looks (but don't tell anyone) 3 9.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 11:55 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,311,825 times

Advertisements

As with all things, there is the Goldilocks scale -- too big, too small, and just right...

Old 10-10-2010, 12:16 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,940 times
Correct me if I'm wrong men, but I'm fairly confident that guys care more about who the ladyparts are belonging to than the actual ladyparts themselves - granted that there's nothing too crazy going on.

Old 10-10-2010, 01:03 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong men, but I'm fairly confident that guys care more about who the ladyparts are belonging to than the actual ladyparts themselves - granted that there's nothing too crazy going on.
You are correct.

Ol Ugly Venus Williams, Wendy Williams, Camryn Manheim, Sarah Jessica Parker, Rosie O'Donnell, Sandra Oh, Donatella Verasce, Amy Winehouse, Tori Spelling, Sandra Bernhard or any ol fat chick off the street can all have the most beautiful and sexy lady parts ever, but I'd never want to get close to them because they are all effin UGLY.

Last edited by LaoTzuMindFu; 10-10-2010 at 01:14 AM..

Old 10-10-2010, 04:24 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
You are correct.

Ol Ugly Venus Williams, Wendy Williams, Camryn Manheim, Sarah Jessica Parker, Rosie O'Donnell, Sandra Oh, Donatella Verasce, Amy Winehouse, Tori Spelling, Sandra Bernhard or any ol fat chick off the street can all have the most beautiful and sexy lady parts ever, but I'd never want to get close to them because they are all effin UGLY.
Rosie wouldn't let any man near hers. And frankly there is not enough alcohol to make her or it desirable.

Sarah Jessica Parker... She has a horse face... Would that make any sort of frolicking with her bestiality.

Old 10-10-2010, 05:00 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,337,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Rosie wouldn't let any man near hers. And frankly there is not enough alcohol to make her or it desirable.

Sarah Jessica Parker... She has a horse face... Would that make any sort of frolicking with her bestiality.
That's hilarious. She does have a horse face doesn't she? I don't understand how that woman is on TV.

Old 10-10-2010, 05:52 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
You are correct.

, Sarah Jessica Parker, chick off the street can all have the most beautiful and sexy lady parts ever, but I'd never want to get close to them because they are all effin UGLY.
YOU KNOW YOU DRANK TOO*MUCH - Very Demotivational - The Demotivational Posters Blog

Old 10-10-2010, 06:55 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,014,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
The look of it? Didn't anyone tell you it's not polite to stare? Honestly, unless you're down there with a mining light strapped to your head and trying to paint a portrait of it by memory, how long do you need to look at it? Besides, your eyes aren't the part of your face that should be affixed to that location when you're up close and personal down there...from that distance you're liable to remain cross-eyed. So long as it's clean, manicured, and spring fresh I'm happy.

Coolhand is right, with the exception of the period spent exploring the body (which is something I tend to do repeatedly rather than just the first time or two), where things are a combination of touch and visual.

Once "down there" MY eyes tend to be looking up at her, closed in enjoyment or focused on that lower part of her tummy that gets to jumping and fluttering once... oh, YOU know... And once the big ones start to happen and she clamps her legs down around my head and clutches my hair so I can't pull back I'm more concerned with how long I can hold my breath so I can keep going.

Thinking "I don't want to stop, not now... but I have about ten seconds left before I black out..."

Old 10-10-2010, 06:57 AM

37,468 posts, read 61,406,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
I do believe you are correct.

I find it hard to imagine finding any ladyparts to be repulsive.

Old 10-10-2010, 07:18 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
And once the big ones start to happen and she clamps her legs down around my head and clutches my hair so I can't pull back I'm more concerned with how long I can hold my breath so I can keep going.

Thinking "I don't want to stop, not now... but I have about ten seconds left before I black out..."
LOL. There is nothing more frustrating than a guy thinking he's done and stopping too soon, that's for sure. All that build-up and then... fizzle.

Last edited by robee70; 10-10-2010 at 07:40 AM..

Old 10-10-2010, 08:14 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,014,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
LOL. There is nothing more frustrating than a guy thinking he's done and stopping too soon, that's for sure. All that build-up and then... fizzle.

I've always preferred the "stop signal" of hands on my head actually pushing me AWAY combined with a breathless-yet-giggly "STOP! I can't TAKE anymore!"

Then it's time for a little rest, a little cuddling, a little giggling and playing, and THEN we get down to business! Women need a chance to recover same as men (at least when you do it right)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships