Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 08:36 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,330,846 times

Advertisements

There have been a very small number of women I've known (these are people I dated, befriended, or was just acquainted with) that had "something" about them that the mere sight of them set off a chemical reaction within.

Now you may think, "and I bet these were uber-voluptuous women, right Sprawling?"

Of course, some were. But I can think of one woman in particular, an old friend from when I was much younger. (We're still on very good terms btw.) "Nina" wasn't particularly beautiful and her figure, while slender, wasn't smoking hot or what not. She was at the most very cute with a feminine figure.

But Nina had an undescribable, hard-to-explain, something... "extra." She probably knew it and used it – she had it on her face, her aura. The look in her eyes, her smile. It unsettled me. I felt myself get hot just when I saw her. And she didn't even try. In fact, in terms of raw sex appeal, Nina is one of the absolutely sexiest and most irresistible women I've ever come across. I met and dated women who were taller, prettier, had fuller figures, had longer legs, etc etc etc. Some were even more physically attractive, drawing the attentions and affections of most if not all men they met. But few ever awakened raw sexual desire in me the way Nina did, because despite being good-looking, they didn’t have that certain “extra” that Nina always exhibited.

There have been others who had that effect. Some were “hot;” others, just OK. But one thing in common they had, in addition to certain physical traits, was a specific type of “charm” that they conveyed. The way they looked (not necessarily like a temptress or a flirt) at me. In comparison, I recently met an extremely good-looking woman with virtually all the “goods,” and while I find her highly attractive, she didn’t awaken lust in me at first sight in large part because she lacked that kind of “unique” aura or look about her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2010, 08:43 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times
Yes and I will leave it at that.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:48 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,336,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
There have been a very small number of women I've known (these are people I dated, befriended, or was just acquainted with) that had "something" about them that the mere sight of them set off a chemical reaction within.

Now you may think, "and I bet these were uber-voluptuous women, right Sprawling?"

Of course, some were. But I can think of one woman in particular, an old friend from when I was much younger. (We're still on very good terms btw.) "Nina" wasn't particularly beautiful and her figure, while slender, wasn't smoking hot or what not. She was at the most very cute with a feminine figure.

But Nina had an undescribable, hard-to-explain, something... "extra." She probably knew it and used it – she had it on her face, her aura. The look in her eyes, her smile. It unsettled me. I felt myself get hot just when I saw her. And she didn't even try. In fact, in terms of raw sex appeal, Nina is one of the absolutely sexiest and most irresistible women I've ever come across. I met and dated women who were taller, prettier, had fuller figures, had longer legs, etc etc etc. Some were even more physically attractive, drawing the attentions and affections of most if not all men they met. But few ever awakened raw sexual desire in me the way Nina did, because despite being good-looking, they didn’t have that certain “extra” that Nina always exhibited.

There have been others who had that effect. Some were “hot;” others, just OK. But one thing in common they had, in addition to certain physical traits, was a specific type of “charm” that they conveyed. The way they looked (not necessarily like a temptress or a flirt) at me. In comparison, I recently met an extremely good-looking woman with virtually all the “goods,” and while I find her highly attractive, she didn’t awaken lust in me at first sight in large part because she lacked that kind of “unique” aura or look about her.
Nina most likely had a nano-butt.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:51 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,326,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
YES! Many times! [can we pretend opening a profile page on CD is "walking into a room?]
Seenorita
Maxsmom
Chessie
PJ8
Neemy
Yellfire
Andreaspercheron [seems like she'd be really fun in the sack!!]
Tulips4you
I'm such a horndog!!!!!!!!But as you can see from my list I have great taste!!!!!
Smooches Capt!! You have very good taste!

Yes, I too have been guilty of lust at first sight....some people just have a "lust vibe" about them!

Old 10-13-2010, 08:51 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
Yes, some girls just have that something.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:55 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
GASPING, (hand goes on chest)

NO NEVER???????

ahhhh
hem
(tons of tiny little times) LOL

Old 10-13-2010, 08:55 AM

548 posts, read 1,479,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Inspired by someone's thread, have you ever been to a place in which you walk in for the first time and see a chick/guy that the first thing in your mind is to get down and dirty with that person?
Absolutely!

Old 10-13-2010, 08:56 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,330,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Nina most likely had a nano-butt.
It was indeed a butt of meager proportions.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:12 AM

44,359 posts, read 20,063,008 times
Quote:
YES! Many times! [can we pretend opening a profile page on CD is "walking into a room?]
Seenorita
Maxsmom
Chessie
PJ8
Neemy
Yellfire
Tulips4you
I'm such a horndog!!!!!!!!But as you can see from my list I have great taste!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Oh good Lord, Dan. The secret is out! LOL
Oh, like he's ever been secretive about it..... LOL!
Capt., I'm honored to have made the list!

In answer to OP's question, yes, many times I've felt that instant lust - but managed to contain myself. (Well, there was that one time.....)

Old 10-13-2010, 09:19 AM

67 posts, read 143,648 times
Quote:
Seenorita
Maxsmom
Chessie
PJ8
Neemy
Yellfire
Tulips4you
They should be mourning this tragedy of getting into that elite list. The rest of the women heave a sigh of relief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships