U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2011, 11:32 AM

499 posts, read 847,398 times

Advertisements

i think brunettes (male or female don't matter) are much more attractive most of the time.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2011, 01:39 PM

610 posts, read 1,225,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole111 View Post
Guys (and gals, of course, weigh in), when you go out to a club with your friends, do you notice blondes first? I'm going to guess the answer is yes, so, my next question: at what point do you notice the brunette "friend(s)"?

I've heard it said that guys practice on blondes and marry brunettes. Is this true??

Do you prefer blondes or brunettes (or girls with black hair or red hair)?

Basically, if a girl is young (20s), single, professional, and pretty and she has been blonde for years and she is thinking about going back to brown because it is easier to maintain, what should she worry about? Should she expect less attention? To be taken more seriously? Will guys approach more quickly because they think she's attainable or will they be reserved because they think the brunette is reserved?

(Also, assume the girl has long, straight hair if that is a factor). Thanks
Read your post again when you're not "mind-masturbating" in rediculous terms.

If i see a blond head i an dark ocean , yes I would notice her faster if I was the coastguard than a brunette in the same water due to color-contrast.

Other than that, well women are the root of all the assumptions here. a guy will think a hot girl is hot no matter what her hair is like as long as she has some.

If a semi-hot brunette is hangin with her not-hot blonde friends I will not notice the blondes until the brunette rejected me and vice versa.

All the "blondes have more fun" and "blondes get all the attention" is bull**** from people who aren't blond and are jelous.

I like women with cute/deep eyes, soft voices and a soft but intelligent personality, I could care less about her haircolor.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships