Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 07:15 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,677,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
How do you honestly not get it. Trying to explain things to you.
Know any chick friends that don't mind explaining things over and over again?

Old 11-17-2010, 07:18 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,677,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post

This "chick" doesn't get the relevance to the subject at hand.
It was about forms of relating and relationships. Is it chivalrous to tell a woman that you are willing to love her in the morning if you loved her the night before?

Old 11-17-2010, 07:20 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
It was about forms of relating and relationships. Is it chivalrous to tell a woman that you are willing to love her in the morning if you loved her the night before?
Yes. But what does this have to do with body waxing or "Friends with Benefits"?!

Old 11-17-2010, 07:28 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,555,667 times
I have no idea what you're all talking about!

Old 11-17-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
Neither do most of us.

Old 11-17-2010, 07:47 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
oh good I was wondering how late I really was to this party..

I see that holiday cheer abounds on the forums, right on time! I'm working the holidays, don't mind a bit! People bring yummy treats for us, generally everyone is a little nicer, and I don't have to travel!

I just got back from a trip out West and felt like I was completely violated at the San Diego airport. That airport has been getting some really negative press. Got radiated AND patted down. Metal detector woman DOES NOT like underwire bras.

So I flew into MIA where I learn that skycaps have been taking cash from travelers and putting their luggage directly on the carts, bypassing security, and causing the weight calcs to be (slightly) off. They pocket the cash, passengers don't even know, probably.

Old 11-17-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
oh good I was wondering how late I really was to this party..

I see that holiday cheer abounds on the forums, right on time! I'm working the holidays, don't mind a bit! People bring yummy treats for us, generally everyone is a little nicer, and I don't have to travel!

I just got back from a trip out West and felt like I was completely violated at the San Diego airport. That airport has been getting some really negative press. Got radiated AND patted down. Metal detector woman DOES NOT like underwire bras.

So I flew into MIA where I learn that skycaps have been taking cash from travelers and putting their luggage directly on the carts, bypassing security, and causing the weight calcs to be (slightly) off. They pocket the cash, passengers don't even know, probably.
Wow, that's rough!

I hate the MIA airport. I always had my layovers there, when flying to Chile. It's a LONG WALK to concourse J!

Old 11-17-2010, 07:55 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,691,376 times
Quote:
Wow, that's rough!

I hate the MIA airport. I always had my layovers there, when flying to Chile. It's a LONG WALK to concourse J!
I know your pain, right down to flying to/from Chile. I don't understand how it won that "TSA Airport Of The Year" award, it's a ****ing pain in the ass.

DCA all the way!

Old 11-17-2010, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Wow, that's rough!

I hate MIA too. It makes no sense. But this is my last weekend of school () so it made sense, this time!

Now ATL, you've got a great airport! Loved living there, travel was so easy.

Old 11-17-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
I know your pain, right down to flying to/from Chile. I don't understand how it won that "TSA Airport Of The Year" award, it's a ****ing pain in the ass.

DCA all the way!
DCA not bad either. I like Pittsburgh, and ORD is great, considering how big it is. Lately I've been going through DEN and it's so beautiful.

Worst airport, two thumbs down, Houston.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships