Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2010, 02:29 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Don't get me started here......

I renewed my license by the internet.... fine, it all seemed to go well. Three weeks and it never shows.... I go to the hell the is referred to as the local DMV office. I stand in line for 2 frigging hours. I process my paperwork, explained that I never received my license. Three weeks goes by, still nothing in the mail. I go down there again, this time I made an appointment, still waited almost an hour. I get to the window, explain the situation. They do some digging and discover that I needed a new picture. I'm like WTF. They could have informed me the last time I wasted two hours of my life that I'll never get back.

I get the pic, the lady says I'm golden, should receive the new license in about 2 weeks. It's been just over two weeks and still nothing in the mail.

If I gotta go there again, somebodies gonna get shot.......

I'm not kidding, sorta......
I'm very much looking forward to spending some time at the DMV. Bleah. But the one I go to has never been crowded, and I walked right up to the desk. Now I've just jinxed myself.

I reeeeeeally want to get my driver's license pic retaken. I am so embarrassed when I have to show mine! It is awful. Sucks because the one I had before that was actually a decent picture.

Old 11-20-2010, 02:30 PM

52,252 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
2 weeks? That's a long time - didn't they issue a temp?
Yeah, I got a temporary piece of paper, of which states that I can drive.

Old 11-20-2010, 02:30 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Thank you also. But a word of advice, if I may - let her run rampant. The best Sierra is the Wild Sierra (Flakamus Sierrus), not that pathetic Domesticated Sierra (Dustbunnia Sierrus).
Duly noted my friend!

*I KNEW she was freaky aka Wild Sierra*

Old 11-20-2010, 02:32 PM

52,252 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
I'm very much looking forward to spending some time at the DMV. Bleah. But the one I go to has never been crowded, and I walked right up to the desk. Now I've just jinxed myself.

I reeeeeeally want to get my driver's license pic retaken. I am so embarrassed when I have to show mine! It is awful. Sucks because the one I had before that was actually a decent picture.
I had to get a high security clearance for work recently and the pic of me on that badge is just awful...

I'm not really that vain, but if I really look like that, I'm gonna take a long walk off of short..........

Old 11-20-2010, 02:35 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Same here! I had a great pic before and this latest one looks like I belong on FBI's Most Wanted. I haven't had the motivation to go get another one taken. I'd really prefer to take my own and hand it over to them to use.

Old 11-20-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I had to get a high security clearance for work recently and the pic of me on that badge is just awful...

I'm not really that vain, but if I really look like that, I'm gonna take a long walk off of short..........
The pic of me on my credit card is so bad it's funny. I wasn't expecting to have my picture taken. I had just been at the pool, so my hair was a mess, up in a bun and still wet. My face was sunburned. I look like I'm pissed off and smirking. It's bee-yoo-tee-ful.

Old 11-20-2010, 02:41 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
The pic of me on my credit card is so bad it's funny. I wasn't expecting to have my picture taken. I had just been at the pool, so my hair was a mess, up in a bun and still wet. My face was sunburned. I look like I'm pissed off and smirking. It's bee-yoo-tee-ful.
I wonder if they would accept your Ceiling Neemy photo.

Old 11-20-2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I wonder if they would accept your Ceiling Neemy photo.
Complete with "Ceiling Neemy is watching you" text.

That is a scary picture, LOL

Old 11-20-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Complete with "Ceiling Neemy is watching you" text.

That is a scary picture, LOL
"In Neemy we trust."

Old 11-20-2010, 03:04 PM

Is lionking at Sally Beauty Supply right now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships