Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 04:56 PM

8,950 posts, read 20,372,776 times

Advertisements

Ok, first of all at age 61, I've probably been "around the block" much more than most posters in the Relationships forum......period! So, here is what I have to say:

First of all, a couple of guys have already seen past your looks.....right? Without REALLY knowing/seeing what you look like, it's pretty much hard to know what to say, you can understand that, right? There are girls/ladies out there that are slim and descent looking, but really, really shy. When I was younger (in my late 30's and into the 40's), I was ok looking, but no "hunk" by any means. I chose ladies that didn't want a "hunk"......my wife was just that way when I met her. But, add a humorous, outgoing, sometimes arrogant personality to that "ok" looks and I didn't have a problem meeting ladies. I was told by a few (ok, more than a few) that I was "hot" looking in my Wrangler jeans, Resistol hat, Roper boots and sitting in a saddle with a rope.......then I met my wife who looked even "hotter" in her Western clothes!
Now, let's have the rest of your story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCountrycm View Post
Ir'a been over a month and it's driving me crazy!!!!! I wished men would see past my looks and get to know me for the sweet girl I am. I may not be a 10 on the looks scale but I do know how to treat a man. I had ZERO interst in sex for for most of my 20's. It wasn't until the last year or so when I became interested whenI got involved with a couple guys

Old 10-27-2010, 04:57 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
-sniff, sniff-
Anyone else smell that?

Old 10-27-2010, 04:58 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMoon View Post
Yes, you're a special snowflake, bunny. John Keats and Hemingway and michael Phelps all rolled into one. First I was a woman, now I'm a gay man. Make up your mind, will ya?
You're attempts at humor are terrible. Its pretty obvious the way you sit on these forums telling everyone how bad sex is that you're a whopping 340 lb. fatty who couldn't get laid if she were the last woman on earth.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:00 PM

67 posts, read 116,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
You're attempts at humor are terrible. Its pretty obvious the way you sit on these forums telling everyone how bad sex is that you're a whopping 340 lb. fatty who couldn't get laid if she were the last woman on earth.
Wait? wasn't I gay? If I was you I'd worry about your wife finding your sick fantasies about Chinese men and obese women. What a great catch your wife has.. I bet she's foreign.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Wait? wasn't I gay? If I was you I'd worry about your wife finding your sick fantasies about Chinese men and obese women. What a great catch your wife has.. I bet she's foreign.
I'm not worried about anything. Just passing time while getting paid. You on the other hand are probably waiting for the local 7/11 to restock up on big gulps of mountain dew.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:10 PM

67 posts, read 116,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
I'm not worried about anything. Just passing time while getting paid. You on the other hand are probably waiting for the local 7/11 to restock up on big gulps of mountain dew.
You do have a fixation over bigger women, don't you? Oh, it's nice to know that the world is falling apart but you're making money for being useless. Sweet. I bet your parents are proud of having raised a kid only to have him do nothing with his life .

Old 10-27-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
You do have a fixation over bigger women, don't you? Oh, it's nice to know that the world is falling apart but you're making money for being useless. Sweet. I bet your parents are proud of having raised a kid only to have him do nothing with his life .
Awww is somebody jealous?

Old 10-27-2010, 05:13 PM

783 posts, read 2,258,077 times
You two both suck. This woman started a thread about her issue finding a decent mate, and you've hijacked it and wasted two pages on some sort of personal he said/she said baggage from a complete other discussion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships