Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2010, 09:11 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,137,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poptones View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by scars of culture, tho.

I can't take credit for that line, tho I think it's a fantastic point. Here's the words of the person I stole the line from. She's one of my all time favorite artists.

Wangechi Mutu « My Wretched Consciousness
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I want to ask him for makeup tips. Nice lipstick!
He always has that lipstick going! Interesting perspective, tho. It reminds me of Ben Barr (sp), a neuroscientist that had a sex change, and he has shared his experiences about how differently people treat him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan 181 View Post
Pretty sure he's jealous that the other....um...."girls" in the club were prettier.
How predictable lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
I want to ask him for makeup tips. Nice lipstick!
I tried to rep message, but I have to spread it around. I do have to go to bed! Got work early in the a.m.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:29 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,795,125 times
There is no such thing as too old to have sex with college girls. And thats what most people mean by dating anyways.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:52 PM

76 posts, read 108,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I guess I'm not following. So, what are you saying? The point is that those women want the George Cloony's of the world. The rest of the guys out there, most guys, will, again, date their own.

Projecting what, exactly? People like to look their best, young and old. Some wear makeup, some don't. It makes no difference.

Even so, there are millions of us out there. Ya know, married, working, having dinner, raking the leaves, etc. And there are millions who aren't. So is life.
guys don't wear makeup. (except the one in the youtube vid you posted)

if a guy can get young women,there is no reason to date older women, that goes for George Clooney AND the rest of us.....that was what this thread used to be about. they're better looking, usually have less baggage, and probably more fun 'cause they're in their party years.

you are attempting to shame me but it's not gonna work. next you'll tell me i can't get laid and im hung like a gerbil, because everything i've written is true. the only thing you can battle airtight logic with is a ad hominem attack.

Old 11-04-2010, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Yea, I get that. I just don't understand why it matters.

Quote:
if a guy can get young women,there is no reason to date older women, that goes for George Clooney AND the rest of us.....that was what this thread used to be about. they're better looking, usually have less baggage, and probably more fun 'cause they're in their party years.
People date and have relationships for a host of reasons. You might not date people in your age group, but most people do. You also don't seem to understand the difference between intimate relationships and what they bring to the table vs partying. You might prize one over the other, and that's fine, but don't assume that all men adhere to your priorities.

Quote:
you are attempting to shame me but it's not gonna work. next you'll tell me i can't get laid and im hung like a gerbil, because everything i've written is true. the only thing you can battle airtight logic with is a ad hominem attack.
Attacks? I think I've been very even keeled in this conversation. Stating that you're not a George Clooney is just pointing out the facts. To me, it just makes sense to work with the tools in your own tool box. And your comments about the size of your penis and how women may or may not want you is not information I'm interested in knowing. Please, keep that to yourself.

Old 11-04-2010, 07:39 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,601,121 times
Quote:

Yes, exactly. You are right in everything you right, but some people are just basically more interested in trying to pretend they are good little boys and girls of society and say what they think is "right" instead of what is actually true. NO GUY unless he's a freakin' retard who is also blind is going to choose to have sex with even a good-for-her-age 60-year-old woman over a 25-year-old woman who is cute / sexy / hot unless simply has no other choice. That's just ridiculous.

The only real reason that most guys get married is because they literally don't think they can do better, and find themselves in a similar predicament to girls. It's like an assembly line, it keeps on moving, and you think you're going to get left behind. You can obviously cheat the system, but to do so you need a lot of money or a lot of fame or hopefully and likely both. Success, money, fame, whatever you want to say. If you're a celebrity who is rich, I don't care if you're 25 or 55, you can bang hot young girls. There are no shortage of them out there who will be impressed with you and be excited to be with you. For every one who thinks "eww gross he's too old," there will be another who can't wait to hook up with an older guy who is a somebody rather than a little boy like the guys her age. Why do you think Hugh does so well? And no guy can tell me that he wouldn't be extremely stoked to be in that position, but the reality is 99.9% of guys will fail at that goal and then either deny that they ever wanted that or thought about it, or be jealous and attack anyone who has that situation, haha, so it's just pretty petty and funny really.

Obviously the goal is to have sex with hot young women right up until the day you die a ripe old age. And anything short of that goal is disappointing, frankly.

Old 11-04-2010, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Yea, I get that. I just don't understand why it matters.

People date and have relationships for a host of reasons. You might not date people in your age group, but most people do. You also don't seem to understand the difference between intimate relationships and what they bring to the table vs partying. You might prize one over the other, and that's fine, but don't assume that all men adhere to your priorities.

Attacks? I think I've been very even keeled in this conversation. Stating that you're not a George Clooney is just pointing out the facts. To me, it just makes sense to work with the tools in your own tool box. And your comments about the size of your penis and how women may or may not want you is not information I'm interested in knowing. Please, keep that to yourself.
While it's pretty obvious to everyone but you, ill sum up the last few pages to see if we can agree.

ME: young women should understand that it is an efficient market for them, IOW use it to snag a better guy then she can get in 8-10 years, and give him a few years of them as a hot young chick. everyone wins.

YOU: women should have their cake and eat it too. lets wait till we can't get free **** anymore, then brag about our careers on dates when were 35 even though we dont own houses and are still paying student loans. half of us have kids from previous relationships, so guys are just gonna have to deal with it. i dont understand why all the guys i (really) want are already taken or dating women 5+ years younger or just want sex, whats wrong with them?

Last edited by Bryan 181; 11-04-2010 at 08:26 AM..

Old 11-04-2010, 08:13 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,593,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
NO GUY unless he's a freakin' retard who is also blind is going to choose to have sex with even a good-for-her-age 60-year-old woman over a 25-year-old woman who is cute / sexy / hot unless simply has no other choice. That's just ridiculous.
I agree that most 60-year-old men would rather have sex with 25-year-old women than 60-year-old women. You are also right to include "unless [he] simply has no other choice" ... because most of the time, they don't. Very few 25-year-old women are interested in 60-year-old men. Geoge Clooney, yes. Kevin James, no. The typical guy is no George Clooney millionaire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Obviously the goal is to have sex with hot young women right up until the day you die a ripe old age. And anything short of that goal is disappointing, frankly.
Most men, then, should prepare themselves for a lot of disappointment.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:
I agree that most 60-year-old men would rather have sex with 25-year-old women than 60-year-old women. You are also right to include "unless [he] simply has no other choice" ... because most of the time, they don't. Very few 25-year-old women are interested in 60-year-old men. Geoge Clooney, yes. Kevin James, no. The typical guy is no George Clooney millionaire.

Most men, then, should prepare themselves for a lot of disappointment.
he was just an example, but a good one. you have no logical argument, let me make it blunt.

WOMEN WANT THE HIGHEST STATUS MAN (THEY CAN GET), MEN WANT THE YOUNGEST HOTTEST WOMAN (THEY CAN GET), ITS A FRIGGIN TRADE. I KNOW EVERY GUY CANT BE THE NEXT GEORGE CLOONEY AND EVERY WOMAN CANT LOOK LIKE SHES 19 WHEN SHES 50. WOMEN WILL NOT GET BETTER AS THEY AGE, BUT I AM SURE GEORGE GETS MORE A** NOW THAN HE COULD WHEN HE WAS 19. ANY MAN CAN GET BETTER BUT WOMEN DONT UNLESS THEY WERE FAT AND LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT. IS THIS CLICKING YET? ITS PRETTY MUCH DOWNHILL FOR WOMEN, AND NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, POWER, AND FAME MAKES THEM MORE ATTRACTIVE.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:10 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,593,756 times
Why are you screaming?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships