Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 12:15 AM

20 posts, read 26,008 times

Advertisements

Basically, I met this girl, Tiffany (not her real name) in city A November last year. I was dating her for a few weeks before I left city A for city B. It takes 5.5 hours of flight from city A to city B. So it is somewhat far.

I really have strong emotions for her and I would call her once a week. The problem is this March onwards she has a boyfriend. Last month, I moved to city C from city B, which is only 2 hour of flight away from city A. For the past 1 year, I almost did not have sex with anyone because almost nobody excites me as much as her or because I need to develop special feelings for a lady before I could do it.

I went to city A for 4 days recently after not visiting there almost a year. She accompanied me for 2 dates. We talked a lot. By the way before explaining further; She is 28 years old, I am younger than her. She told me that she wants to get married before she is 30 years old. She said that if things go well she will want to get married with her current boyfriend next year. She said even though the boyfriend is not as rich as me, as handsome as me, not as good tempered as me but that male is ready to settle down. My age is too young to get settled down.

Apparently, I believe I could have the opportunity to sleep with her but I didn't. Is not that she asked me for sex (in which case it would be irresistible) or anything. I can sense the level of interest is there and I believe have I attempted her to bring her to my house and start making-out with her, raising her libido in the process, I think I could go all the way. I just think for her having a boyfriend and sleeping with her is unethical. She confessed she used to be a party girl, she said she wants to turn into a good girl. I thought that making her sleep with another male during a relationship is seriously going to torpedo her effort in doing so. Heck I didn't even kiss her in the lips on the dates. I wonder what is the benefit of having this conscience sometimes? Maybe it is because of my family upbringing that I have this values; but seriously what is the benefit of sticking to some inflexible values. If the girl let me do it, why is it immoral or my conscience tell me it is wrong.
I told her if she broke up with her boyfriend, she could come and look for me. I haven't told her this point yet, but I think I am serious enough to the point that I will pay for her living expenses to ask her to city C and live with me. I just think having sex with her is only ok if she is single and not attached. Am I being too inflexible? She is not married yet, so if you were me would you attempt to sleep with her. Or let me ask my question more objectively again? If a smoking hot lady is not married and is only in a relationship and let you sleep with her if you attempt it, why is that wrong?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2010, 12:25 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
A better question:

"Is being manipulated wrong?"

Answer:

"Yes."

You're being manipulated.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:30 AM

20 posts, read 26,008 times
How am I being manipulated again?

From what my experience with her last year. She has a high libido. From the flirting stage to the first sex, she initiated it. She initiate the first sex.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:37 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,263,675 times
Meritocracy, I am going to try to be gentle here:

Stop thinking with your penis.

If you live in a city, there are thousands and thousands and thousands of women to choose from. There is absolutely no need to waste your time on a woman who is not available to you and only wants to use you to stroke her own ego and get a little extra on the side.

And say you did bang her and then she did move out there to be with you. Congratulations: You've snagged yourself a cheater. What a prize.

Newsflash: If she does this to her current boyfriend with you, you can be dang sure she'll do it to you with someone else. In fact, she may be doing this with several men. You're not there, so you can't be sure.

Preserve your self-respect and find someone who isn't going to yank your chain. And the next time you catch yourself thinking you want to invite her to live near you, either get out some lotion and rub one out or take an ice cold shower.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:42 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meritocracy View Post
How am I being manipulated again?

From what my experience with her last year. She has a high libido. From the flirting stage to the first sex, she initiated it. She initiate the first sex.
This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Meritocracy, I am going to try to be gentle here:

Stop thinking with your penis.

And "Tiffany" knows it.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:41 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,334,293 times
Seems to me your mind was playing chess with your penis and your penis won.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:49 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,860,452 times
I never can understand why when people tell a story they have to alter the persons name....it's a forum...no one knows who you are in the first place lol. I get the sense though that "tiffany" is not really digging her bf and looking for "you" to show some interest in her so she can break it off with him.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:50 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,860,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Seems to me your mind was playing chess with your penis and your penis won.
*giggles*

Old 10-29-2010, 06:23 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,328,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
*giggles*
Hi mama!! How youuuu doin'?

Old 10-29-2010, 07:27 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,935,741 times
Why would you be interested in someone that is willing to cheat to be with you? If she does it to him she is going to do it to you as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships