Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 09:10 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Neighbor walking thru the house naked with someone not their spouse.
No way. Did you take pictures? DM me, DM me now

Loves, why would you peek into houses of naked neighbors? I am moving out of Charlotte in three days When is the next showing? I wanna come, leave Charlotte in style
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 09:11 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Neighbor walking thru the house naked with someone not their spouse.
Geez, how can people be such morons?! Never heard of blinds or drapes, particularly in this situation?!

As far as what to do, none of your business.

Old 11-05-2010, 09:12 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
No way. Did you take pictures? DM me, DM me now

Loves, why would you peek into houses of naked neighbors? I am moving out of Charlotte in three days

When is the next showing? I wanna come

The funny thing is, I DID have my camera because the car in the driveway was NOT my neighbors car and had out of state plates. We thought there might be a burglary in progress and wanted to photograph the license plate

Old 11-05-2010, 09:14 AM

Quote:
The funny thing is, I DID have my camera because the car in the driveway was NOT my neighbors car and had out of state plates. We thought there might be a burglary in progress and wanted to photograph the license plate
There might still be some naked showing, got three more nights before I leave for good. I wanna see it

Old 11-05-2010, 09:14 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Geez, how can people be such morons?! Never heard of blinds or drapes, particularly in this situation?!

As far as what to do, none of your business.
Trust me, I don't plan to "do" anything. I already said in the first post that's not my place.

The question I asked was, are there things you have stumbled on that you'd really rather not know and if you did were you left feeling as icky as we were feeling?

Old 11-05-2010, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Trust me, I don't plan to "do" anything. I already said in the first post that's not my place.

The question I asked was, are there things you have stumbled on that you'd really rather not know and if you did were you left feeling as icky as we were feeling?
Yep, as I had mentioned in the past, when we were teens, we boys came across a neighbouring old man watch his daughter in law bathe and make merry. We were mortified and so angry that the old bastard had a better view than us LMAO

Old 11-05-2010, 09:20 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
I'd say just about everybody must have, but I don't care to share.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:04 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,382,313 times
Quote:
This happened to me and my husband earlier this evening and we both just feel kind of icky about it

Telling the spouse is not our place or even an option due to extenuating circumstances. In fact when we realized what was going on we just played dumb with the spouse in a phone call later in the evening. But the whole thing left us feeling down and uncomfortable.

Have any of you ever found out something by accident that you'd rather not ever have known about?
There aren't that many things that make us feel "icky". Life is life and people do all sorts of things.
Just stay out of it like you do now.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:28 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,856,131 times
Quote:
Walking in on my parents doing the nasty was pretty icky.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:28 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:
Have any of you ever found out something by accident that you'd rather not ever have known about?
Yeah, like 2mares, when I lived at home I walked in on my parents one morning having sex....I was scarred for life. There's something no one should have to find out about.

On another occasion I found several receipts which belonged to my dad. Like pieces to a puzzle, put together they proved he was having an affair...to tell mother or not was the conundrum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships