Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 05:07 PM

282 posts, read 634,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Dirty pig wants to date clean sheep??
I broke up with my boyfriend
He has too many issues that many resulted from his childhood and some he is creating now.
When he gets mad he tells me to leave him alone so I do, when we got back together he couldnt accept I went on dates with other men.
I told him I dont stay home and cry..Please life is too short.
He promised he wouldnt say that to me anymore..
He lied. I gave him a chance and he messed up.
He told me he was sorry. So I told him it didnt matter if he was sorry he has nothing to offer me
No respect
No committment
No companionship
No love
No one I can lean my head on on hard times
We were having dinner at my house and he was taking me out to eat.
I stopped going over to his house because his daughter has it a pig sty. and he dont want to hear my comments about how dirty his house is.
So he asked me why I didnt want to get back with him and I told him "I'm not a pig"
At first they kept the house clean..But they thought it was ok because they knew me and I woudnt care if it wasn't clean. So they started living like the must normally do..like Pigs
I do care..I cant stand a filthy house
Clean sheep dont date filthy pigs
Bad girls always get what is coming to them. Hope you are prepared for yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 05:20 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMcFly View Post
Bad girls always get what is coming to them. Hope you are prepared for yours.
Well, isnt that special.
Kind of a jerky thing to say, dontcha think?

Old 11-05-2010, 05:50 PM

282 posts, read 634,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Well, isnt that special.
Kind of a jerky thing to say, dontcha think?
Well to be honest I am a jerk & somewhat of an a$$hole, BUT one I never do on this forum is lie Kshe95girl. The OP has issues. She will get what is coming to her. Her time to be humbled will come. Do you argue this point?

Old 11-05-2010, 06:23 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
OP, I don't blame you the guy sounds like a loser. I go into a lot of homes that are down right trashed and it say a lot about the type of people they are.

They might clean up a time or 2 but it will go back to being a nasty place to live.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:52 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,557,269 times
Quote:
Well to be honest I am a jerk & somewhat of an a$$hole, BUT one I never do on this forum is lie Kshe95girl. The OP has issues. She will get what is coming to her. Her time to be humbled will come. Do you argue this point?

So the OP gets fed up with her BF for various reasons, dumps him for said reasons and somehow this makes her a bad person.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:21 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Dirty pig wants to date clean sheep??
I broke up with my boyfriend
He has too many issues that many resulted from his childhood and some he is creating now.
When he gets mad he tells me to leave him alone so I do, when we got back together he couldnt accept I went on dates with other men.
I told him I dont stay home and cry..Please life is too short.
He promised he wouldnt say that to me anymore..
He lied. I gave him a chance and he messed up.
He told me he was sorry. So I told him it didnt matter if he was sorry he has nothing to offer me
No respect
No committment
No companionship
No love
No one I can lean my head on on hard times
We were having dinner at my house and he was taking me out to eat.
I stopped going over to his house because his daughter has it a pig sty. and he dont want to hear my comments about how dirty his house is.
So he asked me why I didnt want to get back with him and I told him "I'm not a pig"
At first they kept the house clean..But they thought it was ok because they knew me and I woudnt care if it wasn't clean. So they started living like the must normally do..like Pigs

Venting can be so cathartic

Better luck next time!

Old 11-06-2010, 08:06 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,796,165 times
Quote:
Quote:
I dated a guy with an absolutely filthy apartment. My first visit, my eyes scanned everything there. Crap and clothes were everywhere. I didn't want to be rude and say I want to go. I sat for a moment and went to the bathroom. I came out and said, sorry, it's my "women's time". Can we do this another time.

Tell me this, why do filthy people have pets. A cat came out of the bedroom. Really, dude. Yucky.

I wonder how long did you date this pig, before you decided it was enough. You went by his apartment on numberous occasions. Did you have sex in his barn.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:15 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
what an asinine comment.
"Her time to be humbled will come"????
WTF???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post

So the OP gets fed up with her BF for various reasons, dumps him for said reasons and somehow this makes her a bad person.
Exactly!

Old 11-06-2010, 03:39 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,052,382 times
oink oink

Old 11-06-2010, 05:07 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Saw this car at a gas station. The small station wagon was full of garbage. This wasn't things...it was junk. Wrappers and garbage. The car was packed to the ceiling. The only room was where the driver sat. This was so gross. I couldn't imagine what it smelled like.

Can you just imagine what this person's house looks like... Ewww.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships