Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 10:56 PM

63 posts, read 115,227 times

Advertisements

It doesn't matter what the trailer trash did to you... if you decide to trailer-trash him back with a kick to the nutz...

There probably won't be a second date for you... but you would never do that, right?

Last edited by lifelike; 11-10-2010 at 11:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2010, 04:42 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,809,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelike View Post
It doesn't matter what the trailer trash did to you... if you decide to trailer-trash him back with a kick to the nutz...

There probably won't be a second date for you... but you would never do that, right?
If there was no specific reason then no, that would be too mean.

If it's due to the following reasons:
1) He assaulted me first
2) A pervert won't get away from me and/or touches me inapropriately
3) Yelling in my face... probably
4) If he's caught in bed with another woman... well that would be mean but would be worth the laugh (actually in this case it's just worth either a slap or punch though I'll probably just walk away)

Other than that, I can't think of anything else that would unleash this reaction.

So far so good none of the following situations have happened and I hope it stays that way.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:40 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,852,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
LOL... I like that one.....
In the movie Madea's family reunion, this woman did something similar to her abusive fiance. When he slaps her, little did he knew it would be the last time. She threw hot, burning grits on him and proceed to hitting him with a pan, then some more as he was down.. LOL.....

I remember that.... remember there are some hot grits on them stove....hot... hehehe

Old 11-11-2010, 06:58 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,136,977 times
Quote:
If there was no specific reason then no, that would be too mean.

If it's due to the following reasons:
1) He assaulted me first
2) A pervert won't get away from me and/or touches me inapropriately
3) Yelling in my face... probably
4) If he's caught in bed with another woman... well that would be mean but would be worth the laugh (actually in this case it's just worth either a slap or punch though I'll probably just walk away)

Other than that, I can't think of anything else that would unleash this reaction.

So far so good none of the following situations have happened and I hope it stays that way.
Hello Jerry Springer!

Old 11-11-2010, 07:13 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,005,208 times
Quote:
Yeah if someone wants to be all violent or trashy then I'll be 10-1,000X worst.
An example would be one time my now ex didn't called me for my birthday and a couple years ago, I got my revenge by insulting him in every possibly way when ditching him through phone (though it would have been better face to face, he would have no choice but leave in total embarrassment as the word ''sissy'' or ''stupid idiot'' is repeated over and over till I get tired). I called him some of the worst names ever and yet he wasn't really insulting back.... interesting.

Sorry but that's my style. To make them feel worst than how I was feeling.
However if not provoked nor crapped on then there would be no reason to act this way on them.

My goodness... I suspect every man in this place has loins just burning and aching for you! This is precisely what we need more of!

I hope you're making sure to have lots and lots and lots of babies -- preferably daughters -- in order to make sure and share this wealth of personality and breeding with future generations!

Don't let the dream die!

Old 11-11-2010, 07:19 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,911,117 times
So, another thread which advocates violent revenge.

Sad.

So, how does that stand with the allegation that in fact it was Rihanna who laid the first blow ?
Apparently she was insanely jealous of him talking to another woman, and gave him hell on the way home, and lashed out at him in the car.
There are also allegations it was not the first time she had struck him.

So, if you believe that, then he, in actual fact took revenge on her for what she "did to him".

He dealt her the equivalent of a "kick in the nutz", or a "frying pan"

Doesn't sound quite so noble and funny now, does it ?

For all you "yeah, if they ever laid a hand on me, so help me I'd......."
God, I hope you guys are never put in that situation, you are in for such a rude awakening !!!

Old 11-11-2010, 07:27 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,005,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post

Sad.

So, how does that stand with the allegation that in fact it was Rihanna who laid the first blow ?
Apparently she was insanely jealous of him talking to another woman, and gave him hell on the way home, and lashed out at him in the car.

So, if you believe that, then he, in actual fact took revenge on her for what she "did to him".

God, I hope you guys are never put in that situation, you are in for such a rude awakening !!!

Oh, bobman -- lighten up! Woman-on-man violence is silly-willy FUN, like lollipops and butterflies! Man-on-woman violence is no laughing matter and these gals are just discussing what that evil, awful, depraved, violent son-of-a-bas**** (because there are no bit**es and no mother would ever be responsible for raising such negativity) simply deserves.

Rihanna wanted a Bad Boy with an edge; she just didn't want him to actually be bad or edgy -- you know, kind of like throwing a rock AT someone but not meaning to HIT them.

Don't you understand that? I guess not.

Hmph...

Typical man!

Let me clarify:

I go from Zero to Bit** in 60 seconds on a coffee cup is NOT an invitation to violence or a threat of retribution for displeasing actions, it's just good fun.

I go from Zero to Fist in 60 seconds on a coffee cup... now THAT is just WRONG! For shame!

Old 11-11-2010, 07:30 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,159,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Every single one of you in here who admires her "handling" of the situation is a complete idiot.

She got precisely what she deserved -- because it's precisely what she WANTED:

Rihanna - Rihanna Will Only Date Bad Boys - Contactmusic News

Here's a li'l sump'n-sump'n ought jus' push mah dates t'ru da ROOF, yo...

I'm physically capable of snapping any bee-yotch in here in half. Twice. I can punch her hard enough to kill her, she git in mah way. U jus' 'memba dat.

Yo.

Some of you should just be dripping right about now. The ones with sense on the other hand, they're just shaking their heads because they think Rihanna is as big an idiot and as socially and morally disgusting as her erstwhile man. They deserve one another.

Tried to rep you. Lots of people in this thread backwards rationalizing or simply ignorant of the facts.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:18 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,444,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post

Sad.

This past weekend an 18 yr old was beaten to death by other teenagers. Two girls were fighting and in the process hit another man standing nearby. He remarked, 'I won't hit a woman but I will hit the next man that walks by.' He did. Bobby Tillman was 5'6"/124 lbs and well-thought of by others.

4 teens are charged--over 50 people were interviewed by the police. Nobody intervened. A lethal blow/kick to the chest caused a bone to pierce his heart.

HLN followed this story with the news that more federal $$$'s will be spent on a project to help students prone to violence. At this point I don't think programs like this will be effective.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:50 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,790,191 times
We don't know the entire story of Chris and Rihanna. We weren't there. All we know is she got her azz kicked.

Two stories came out of that situation.

They had a disagreement and he hit her
They had a disagreement and she hit him first.

Here's the thing: We should teach our girls not to hit boys/men. Girls think it's okay to strike a guy and not get hit back.

It's rumored Chris hit her before. Her friend saw the bruises.

Both sexes should keep their hands to themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships