Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 11:59 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CArizona View Post
Do you go to many parties? Are you usually the "life of the party" or a "shy wallflower" or something in between?....Do you try to get around to talk to everyone or just sit on the sidelines and talk to a few people that you know the best?....I don't go to many parties. Most of the time I just hang-out with people I already know or people I seem to have something in common with and sit on the sidelines. I take everything "in" and enjoy watching all of the interaction around me. How about you? Thanks....
I like to have a seat and talk to people. I don't/can't dance unless you consider jumping around like a crazed man to be 'dancing'...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2010, 01:13 PM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times
No wonder I need to kick some of these things off. If its between boredom and all the rest, I'll rave about Texas barbecue in Cackalacka if I must.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:58 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
I'm very social, so I'm always yakking away to someone. And I bit of a "life of the party" reputation. I'm always "on".

Old 11-12-2010, 11:49 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,090,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CArizona View Post
Do you go to many parties? Are you usually the "life of the party" or a "shy wallflower" or something in between?....Do you try to get around to talk to everyone or just sit on the sidelines and talk to a few people that you know the best?....I don't go to many parties. Most of the time I just hang-out with people I already know or people I seem to have something in common with and sit on the sidelines. I take everything "in" and enjoy watching all of the interaction around me. How about you? Thanks....
Im the drunken idiot who flirts with everybodys man...
Oh no wait that was last week..
I was the sulking wallflower this week...
Next weekend I plan on getting the game Twister started..going to wear a dress and no panties...lol...jk

Old 11-12-2010, 02:16 PM

408 posts, read 809,120 times
I don't go to many "parties" anymore but I would say I'm in between the crazy/party person and the quiet one that never talks to anyone. I already have a couple crazy/party friends so I like to be the balance. Don't get me wrong, I know how to have a good time though!

Old 11-12-2010, 03:12 PM

9,930 posts, read 13,922,380 times
I'm not there long enough to know. I usually leave with the Kenickie character, or the big daddy wearing the Rolex, whatever it takes.

Spoiler
The above is a joke. I don't need any lectures from the peanut gallery. And, you know who you are.

Last edited by saucywench; 11-12-2010 at 03:31 PM..

Old 11-12-2010, 03:13 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
I am the party.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:31 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,851,089 times
im not typically a party person
when i am i typically find a few people i know and stick with them...

but me and my friends always joke that by the end of the night i can typically be found "wherever theres a woman looking to make her first trip to girl on girl kissing" which is typically then found in the middle of a large group of men who have haphazardly wandered into such special land.
im seriously not a *****, i realy do typically limit my girl on girl make out sessions with a select group of girls i know very well (and have their husbands permission) but theres always at least one at every party who just HAS to know what its like to make out with a chick...

Old 11-12-2010, 03:34 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
The last party I went to was held in my honor by a girlfriend. I was still quiet and uncommunicative. I don't do parties--by choice. I don't like them.

Old 11-12-2010, 04:32 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
The last party I went to was held in my honor by a girlfriend. I was still quiet and uncommunicative. I don't do parties--by choice. I don't like them.
Several years ago, one of my best friends, and her three daughters and my son all bought a cake and cards and balloons for their neighbor, who was a mutual friend of ours (I lived just down the street). It was just us, no big deal, our husbands weren't even home at the time. My friend called the neighbor over to have a drink, then when she walked in the door, all the kids excitedly yelled Happy Birthday! Her reply was "What part of 'I hate parties' did you not understand?".

Then she awkwardly opened all the cards, had a piece of cake, and went home.

Moral of the story: when someone tells you they hate parties, don't throw them a party. =P
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships