Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2010, 04:58 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Some women claim they couldn't realize they were being seduced by young teenagers.
I don't know what you are trying to say, or what it has to do with my post you quoted.

Old 11-12-2010, 04:58 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say NEVER. It's painfully obvious why you have problems getting laid.
Even his right hand turns him down.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:01 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,182,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
Read up on testosterone then and it's effects on desire, attitude, aggressiveness and angst. Then imagine your body being inundated with it.

I think it's fair to say that most of the bitter guys on here are in their 20s from what I can tell. There's the oddball middle aged bitter guy but most of the "nice guy" anst comes from the younguns.

Heck, plenty of these guys annoy the hell out of me too, but I remember going through some of it.
LOL...I was raised in a house of all brothers and no sisters so, you're preaching to the choir. You have the demographics down pat - it's precisely what I've been saying all along.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:04 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,316 times
Quote:
When are women going to let me help them evolve a new erogenous zone? I would rather work with you than against you on that one. Any research projects you want to take point on? I would like to claim a was (mostly) behind you all the way.
O...kay...That should only take a few hundred thousand years or so, but if you get started next Monday...

Seriously. Seriously?

Old 11-12-2010, 05:19 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
When are women going to let me help them evolve a new erogenous zone? I would rather work with you than against you on that one. Any research projects you want to take point on? I would like to claim a was (mostly) behind you all the way.
Haha, what a funny poster. Is this a pickup line?

Old 11-12-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Haha, what a funny poster. Is this a pickup line?
I think if you rearrange the words, it may form a sentence.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:31 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
I think if you rearrange the words, it may form a sentence.
If you're having fun now rearranging words, wait till you figure out what he's saying. Priceless.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:34 PM

I'm 33 and I still feel jolts of bitterness, especially on a bad day if I come on CD and read some self-righteous post from one of our resident angels oops I mean women.

I've learned to just stay away from CD on certain days, and to close a thread if I feel a kneejerk coming on.

But I admit, I know where these guys are coming from. I've had my own "ugly" posts on citydata. Heck, I might be having one of those days today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post
There are a million threads like “my guy never communicates with me!” all over the internet. If anything I’d like more talking and honesty when it comes to their feelings!
lol... as long as those feelings aren't ugly or negative!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
More examples of bitterness dripping voraciously through swollen egos.

"Women are evil, they suck our souls instead of our wood". Whine whine.

You are both examples of the worst types on CD. Try looking up to your competition and you might learn something about how to treat women and how to be successful with women. The real men just shine in CD, they are nice, as opposed to the constant sniffling pansies seen crying into their hankies about how womenhood owns them something.
Self-righteous denial is so much better! Kudos to you for you're complete absence of negative emotion! I admire that you've never at any point in your life felt the pain that all these "bitter CD men" are feeling. I also like the way you assign all male emotion to the ego. The ladies love you so you win . No ego involved at all in your proclamation of who's a real man and who's not.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
If you're having fun now rearranging words, wait till you figure out what he's saying. Priceless.
I can't. It all reads like religious Babelfish to me.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Secondly, if you really take a look at my post, unlike yourself, I did not make sweeping generalizations about the entire male poplulation in CD. In fact, it is a huge pet peeve of mine whenever someone says "men" or "women" as an entire collective and general unit. My post says I am surprised how many men are so bitter towards women in general at such a young age - a very specific demographic. It says many -not all and at such a young age; who, by the way, aren't swimming in my dating pool. The men I date are older than a good portion of the population here and also more mature.
Ok, I think we really are in agreement.

The thing is, I don't find it surprising at all. It makes perfect sense to me that men would be bitter at a young age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships