Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 10:49 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times

Advertisements

Oh, the shame of it. What are you going to do now? Your friends have seen your husband's naked butt...so, obviously, never see those people again. Immediately burn that picture, and destroy all potential copies of it....does that sound like a good idea? Or should you just move on, and not think about it. Hmmm...which one sounds more reasonable....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2010, 07:51 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
I say dump those friends and get new ones. No way should you allow those b****es to fantasize about your husband, now that they have seen him half-naked. Seriously. There's trouble on the rise.

Old 11-13-2010, 09:30 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,860,312 times
"So I guess all of you have no problem that those kids had to be exposed to seeing their grandfather completely naked. Obviously they didn't just see his butt."

nope id have no problem with that...the human body is just that, the human body, the boys are going to see other boys penis, butt and nekkid body when showering for gym, changing at the pool, in the bathroom...i mean urinals arnt exactly private are they.
why teach them to be ashamed of what is so natural...
its very normal for young boys to be curious, many young boys learn how to stand up to pee by watching their fathers do it, ect.
whether its a 5 year old penis or a 55 year old penis...its a natural body part and should NOT be a shamefull thing.
as long as there was nothign sexual about the whole thing (being nekkid on its own is not sexual) then theres nothing wrong with it in my honest opinion...

by 5 years old id already been to nudist beaches, our public pools had comunal showers and dressing rooms growing up, the showers at the school after gymclass wernt private stalls either...
ive seen more bare male and female bodies in their natural form than i can even remember and it didnt turn me into some pervet...nor did it traumatize me for life (though i will admit seeing your almost 90 yr old great grandmother walking around in nothing but an apron when i was 15, did give me a moment of OMG i could have realy done without seeing that LOL)

i guess its all in how were raised, but ive met some pretty conservative people who would have had no problem with this...

Old 11-13-2010, 10:48 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
To the thread starter: yes you are overreacting. Relax.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:33 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
Oh good goddess it was their grandfather for heavens sake .
And??

Old 11-15-2010, 06:38 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjen_321 View Post
Their mom knows and loves the pic.
I expected you to say that. Whether or not I believe it, is a different matter.

Old 11-15-2010, 07:34 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,487,576 times
Interesting.

Perhaps it is best not to explain further.

Old 11-15-2010, 09:45 AM

23 posts, read 41,424 times
Greetings, everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I talked to hubby about the responses to my questions and he even read through this thread and laughed his butt off (no pun intended). He was amazed at how anyone could read something bad into the picture we've been discussing. He also says he's up to the challenge of a butt-judging contest just to prove his point (and see how his rates against younger ones, is my guess). I guess we just need a judge.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:03 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Greetings, everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I talked to hubby about the responses to my questions and he even read through this thread and laughed his butt off (no pun intended). He was amazed at how anyone could read something bad into the picture we've been discussing. He also says he's up to the challenge of a butt-judging contest just to prove his point (and see how his rates against younger ones, is my guess). I guess we just need a judge.

I would enter mine but alas I fear the onslaught I would get of personal messages and come on's by the females that would want to squeeze around my gluteus maximus.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:05 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I would enter mine but alas I fear the onslaught I would get of personal messages and come on's by the females that would want to squeeze around my gluteus maximus.
The warped and wicked thread is still open - post away those pics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships