Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 11:38 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times

Advertisements

Hot, nice girls often finish up last because many are multiple orgasmic due to slavishly dedicated men, who cannot believe their good luck, insuring satisfaction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2010, 11:41 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,471 times
I agree with Urban. Unfortunately "nice" in this situation tend to be associated with boring, doormat, submissive etc, all of which are not exactly nice.

Old 11-15-2010, 11:45 AM

4,164 posts, read 6,316,466 times
It's still the norm for men to ask women to marry them...Women may bring up marriage and hint about it but in the end a man has to give the final say-so. This can be a disadvantage for women. How do you feel about it? Thanks...

Old 11-15-2010, 12:23 PM

379 posts, read 512,749 times
The barometer used to measure girls is much different than the one girls use to measure guys.

Nice guys do finish last.

Nice girls definitely do not finish last. Every guy I know, including myself, desires a nice girl. Girls who finish last would include girls who have sex very easily, girls with mental problems or a lot of drama, and girls with a generally crappy outlook on life. Even an ugly or overweight girl who respects herself (in both dress and attitude), has a positive outlook on life, and has no dramatic BS in her life WILL land a guy if she wants to.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:29 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,204,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CArizona View Post
It's still the norm for men to ask women to marry them...
True
Quote:
Originally Posted by CArizona View Post
Women may bring up marriage and hint about it but in the end a man has to give the final say-so. This can be a disadvantage for women. How do you feel about it? Thanks...
I believe the women also has veto over the idea. It's "would you marry me?", not, "we are getting married like it or not."

Other than that, as a old guy, the woman proposing marriage is a novel thought. Not agin it. Might upset too many folks notions of universal order though. Thus hastening the heat death of everything. Next thing you know women might want the Vote.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:30 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,927,776 times
Nice girls do not finish last, i love nice girls. Don't confuse nice with boring, your good naturedness, honesty, and caringness (not a word i know), are positive attributes. People that llike "bad girls" are signing themselves up for a bad time. Id like to believe nice people live more enriched lives.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:32 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Anyone reading should understand -- I'm not talking about nice Men and nice Women; I'm talking about Nice Girls, since the OP equated them to the Nice Guys we hear about.

Thus, there IS a counterpart.

Nice Men and nice Women -- that's not the same thing at all. That's normal people who go out and have relationships all the time, some good, some bad, all just people trying to live their lives, NOT the Wallflower or the Stalker who's desperately holding out for someone clearly out of their league and beyond their capabilities to land.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:37 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
nice women don't finish last, but ugly ones do.
I was thinking the fat ones would finish last.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:40 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hot, nice girls often finish up last because many are multiple orgasmic due to slavishly dedicated men, who cannot believe their good luck, insuring satisfaction.
wait...wait a sexond.

Back up...

What was that part of the multiple again???

Old 11-15-2010, 12:47 PM

379 posts, read 512,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I was thinking the fat ones would finish last.
Its way more about attitude than weight. I think a heavier girl might have a much harder time initially attracting a guy, but most guys will overlook a few extra pounds to meet a really nice, respectable girl. Guys are attracted to the physical much more than women are, but once they meet a girl that has good chemistry with them, the physical can take a back seat.

Now 100+ lbs overweight, its certainly going to be a problem for her to meet a guy, no question there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships