Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 02:28 PM

15,853 posts, read 34,999,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
I recently met this guy..He started acting too desperate...Im all for sex and enjoy it too..but I dont act like Im desperate
So I told him not to act so desperate..its a turn off..first show me your qualities..a confident man is very sexy...
So there will be no further getting to know each other...
Maybe he thought if he tried hard I'd be interested..??
Desperate appears needy, needy is clingy, clingy just suffocates, suffocates mean death..
What may seem desperate to you might not seem desperate to someone else. Without a better idea what he said or did to make you feel this way, it's hard to make a comment.

But if you aren't happy with the arrangement, there's no reason to stay in it.

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2010, 06:40 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,840,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
1. Im an advocate for morals . You expect people to treat you with absolute morals and ethics dont you ?

2. There was no misinformation stated ; Sexual Intercourse was designed as a means for married people to be drawn as close as possible via the Mind, Body, Emotions., and Soul. Its an act of complete disclosure and cementing of two Souls ... not a casual using of another for a mere copulation then moving onto the next set of genitals when you grow tired....and if pregnancy occurs then you just pop into your local Abortion Mill to kill your developing flesh and blood.

3. Didnt you know the purpose of sexual intercourse ? Have you put your trust in our culture and media for the truth ? Do you think our Culture has the right philosophy given people dying from STD's / having permanent STD's / being sterile for life / HPV being the precursor to cervical cancer in women / 4000 developing babies being ripped from the womb per day from sexual hedonism gone wrong / and the incalculable emotional toll of being used then dumped ? And no...a condom doesnt cure these things .

4. If you ask someone if they are clean of any STD's , do you think they are going to tell you they arent if they want to experience your genitals for a night ? Further, a person can be an STD carrier without it having showed up yet . You could be a carrier right now and the chances increase with every partner you sleep with.

Does all this still sound nuts to you ? I mean, you are interested in the truth arent you (?)

1. No i don't expect someone to push his morals on me actually.

2. Really? Because last i checked sexual intercourse was around to create offspring. Don't see to recall biology class teaching me that it was designed to only be done during a wedding night though.

3. A condom properly used cures most of them my friend.

4. Wrap it up every time

Old 11-26-2010, 06:44 PM

51,847 posts, read 52,242,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
hmm interesting. So what else do you use?
Maybe the elbow???

IDK

Old 11-26-2010, 07:25 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,743,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
1. No i don't expect someone to push his morals on me actually.

2. Really? Because last i checked sexual intercourse was around to create offspring. Don't see to recall biology class teaching me that it was designed to only be done during a wedding night though.

3. A condom properly used cures most of them my friend.

4. Wrap it up every time
1. But do you think its important to live according to the highest morals and ethics known to man, or, is it too restrictive and 'repressive' ?

2. Doesnt surprise me that a public school would care ; neither does the Media where the populus gets their 'truth' from. . Now you know that Sexual Intercourse was designed not only to have offspring in the best known environment called marriage...but to also greatly bind, cement, deepen the emotional nature of two people in a safe exclusive lifelong relationship. Do a google if you need verification on this . Guess what happens in the realm of casual sex where people are changing out sex partners every couple of months or sooner ?

3. A condom properly used does NOT prevent the 2 fatal STD's of HIV and HPV as well as some others. Did your Biology class tell you that condoms properly applied often come off in the heat of passion, can rip , or tear ?

4. 33 STD's shared amongst over 40,000,000 adult americans ... roll of the dice . If youre VERY lucky, after a few years of 'casual fun' you may only get genital herpes which is permanent and lice that love moist areas , and clothes.

Theres no such thing as 'safe' sex . Never was. Its like calling a walk in abortion 'health care' . Clever culture . Glad im counter culture . Be careful or as much as you can.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:35 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,797,639 times
Quote:
1. Im an advocate for morals . You expect people to treat you with absolute morals and ethics dont you ?

2. There was no misinformation stated ; Sexual Intercourse was designed as a means for married people to be drawn as close as possible via the Mind, Body, Emotions., and Soul. Its an act of complete disclosure and cementing of two Souls ... not a casual using of another for a mere copulation then moving onto the next set of genitals when you grow tired....and if pregnancy occurs then you just pop into your local Abortion Mill to kill your developing flesh and blood.

3. Didnt you know the purpose of sexual intercourse ? Have you put your trust in our culture and media for the truth ? Do you think our Culture has the right philosophy given people dying from STD's / having permanent STD's / being sterile for life / HPV being the precursor to cervical cancer in women / 4000 developing babies being ripped from the womb per day from sexual hedonism gone wrong / and the incalculable emotional toll of being used then dumped ? And no...a condom doesnt cure these things .

4. If you ask someone if they are clean of any STD's , do you think they are going to tell you they arent if they want to experience your genitals for a night ? Further, a person can be an STD carrier without it having showed up yet . You could be a carrier right now and the chances increase with every partner you sleep with.

Does all this still sound nuts to you ? I mean, you are interested in the truth arent you (?)
Condoms weren't designed to "cure", they were designed to "prevent".
That was really bugging me. Oh, so was the part about HPV being the "precursor to cervical cancer in women". No, a very rare strain of HPV is the one that can lead to cervical cancer. I was diagnosed with cervical carcinoma in situ right after my son was born, and it was removed with a LEEP procedure. I had only had sex with one man at the time, my husband (now ex-husband). YOU could be carrying HPV without knowing it. In men, there's no test for it, and many don't even show signs. Source. So don't kid yourself thinking it's just the ones sleeping around getting and spreading this disease.

As for the rest of the post, same ol' same ol'.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Condoms weren't designed to "cure", they were designed to "prevent".
That was really bugging me. Oh, so was the part about HPV being the "precursor to cervical cancer in women". No, a very rare strain of HPV is the one that can lead to cervical cancer. I was diagnosed with cervical carcinoma in situ right after my son was born, and it was removed with a LEEP procedure. I had only had sex with one man at the time, my husband (now ex-husband). YOU could be carrying HPV without knowing it. In men, there's no test for it, and many don't even show signs. Source. So don't kid yourself thinking it's just the ones sleeping around getting and spreading this disease.

As for the rest of the post, same ol' same ol'.
a. Condoms dont prevent all STD's , and they dont prevent emotional devastation either.

b. HPV is one of the fastest growing STD's . Do some research , and not what you only want to hear and know.

c. No, I couldnt be carrying HPV or any STD..because I got out of the casual sex game about 20 years ago when i was clean . I live a responsible Single life which is the best protection. And my John Thomas hasnt fallen off .

d. Its 'same ol same ol' till it comes visiting yourself . Feeling your impervious isnt protection. Just trying to help you avoid what so many others wish they had. Be careful, or as much as you can.

Old 11-26-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
1. But do you think its important to live according to the highest morals and ethics known to man, or, is it too restrictive and 'repressive' ?

2. Doesnt surprise me that a public school would care ; neither does the Media where the populus gets their 'truth' from. . Now you know that Sexual Intercourse was designed not only to have offspring in the best known environment called marriage...but to also greatly bind, cement, deepen the emotional nature of two people in a safe exclusive lifelong relationship. Do a google if you need verification on this . Guess what happens in the realm of casual sex where people are changing out sex partners every couple of months or sooner ?

3. A condom properly used does NOT prevent the 2 fatal STD's of HIV and HPV as well as some others. Did your Biology class tell you that condoms properly applied often come off in the heat of passion, can rip , or tear ?

4. 33 STD's shared amongst over 40,000,000 adult americans ... roll of the dice . If youre VERY lucky, after a few years of 'casual fun' you may only get genital herpes which is permanent and lice that love moist areas , and clothes.

Theres no such thing as 'safe' sex . Never was. Its like calling a walk in abortion 'health care' . Clever culture . Glad im counter culture . Be careful or as much as you can.
1.My morals are not your morals.

2. Man people don't associate sex with emotions and who said i went to public school .
3. A condom greatly reduces the risk of both hiv and hpv...do some more reasearch on them.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:18 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,797,639 times
Quote:
a. Condoms dont prevent all STD's , and they dont prevent emotional devastation either.

b. HPV is one of the fastest growing STD's . Do some research , and not what you only want to hear and know.

c. No, I couldnt be carrying HPV or any STD..because I got out of the casual sex game about 20 years ago when i was clean . I live a responsible Single life which is the best protection. And my John Thomas hasnt fallen off .

d. Its 'same ol same ol' till it comes visiting yourself . Feeling your impervious isnt protection. Just trying to help you avoid what so many others wish they had. Be careful, or as much as you can.
Believe me, I have done my research, having actually HAD the disease, which turned cancerous. I know my stuff, and get tested every year to make sure there's no recurrence of either the cancer or the HPV. I'm clean. And, if you haven't had it by now, you will most likely get it, I don't care HOW high your morals are compared to the rest of us you are judging so harshly. And thank you for your condescending "help", but I do not consider myself "impervious", having caught the disease from the only man I'd been with, the man I was married to. Living right up to your standards, there, and I got clobbered, big time. Just trying to help you see that YOU are not immune up there on your hill.

How about you put the Bible down and do some actual medical research (I don't mean from some Christian-based news site, either) before you continue yammering on with your fear-mongering and finger-pointing?

Last edited by Neemy; 11-26-2010 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 11-26-2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Believe me, I have done my research, having actually HAD the disease, which turned cancerous. I know my stuff, and get tested every year to makes sure there's no recurrence of either the cancer or the HPV. I'm clean. And, if you haven't had it by now, you will most likely get it, I don't care HOW high your morals are compared to the rest of us you are judging so harshly. And thank you for your condescending "help", but I do not consider myself "impervious", having caught the disease from the only man I'd been with, the man I was married to. Living right up to your standards, there, and I got clobbered, big time. Just trying to help you see that YOU are not immune up there on your hill.

How about you put the Bible down and do some actual medical research (I don't mean from some Christian-based news site, either) before you continue yammering on with your fear-mongering and finger-pointing?

Zing!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Believe me, I have done my research, having actually HAD the disease, which turned cancerous. I know my stuff, and get tested every year to make sure there's no recurrence of either the cancer or the HPV. I'm clean. And, if you haven't had it by now, you will most likely get it, I don't care HOW high your morals are compared to the rest of us you are judging so harshly. And thank you for your condescending "help", but I do not consider myself "impervious", having caught the disease from the only man I'd been with, the man I was married to. Living right up to your standards, there, and I got clobbered, big time. Just trying to help you see that YOU are not immune up there on your hill.

I never had the Bible out so i cant put it down ! I regret you think im trying to spoil your fun thru 'fear mongering' , etc... Just trying to save you alot of grief . Good luck, be careful, and be educated on the danger at least : Sexually Transmitted Diseases in America:* How Many and at What Cost? - Kaiser Family Foundation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships