Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 02:31 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,337,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Disagree. Not once have I asked a guy to "beat up" someone who said something to me. I can hold my own, without worrying about being charged with battery and assault.
Do not mess with Neemy.

She go all on ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 02:36 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Do not mess with Neemy.

She go all on ya!
Ha. Right.

I'm more of a verbal person.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:39 PM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Disagree. Not once have I asked a guy to "beat up" someone who said something to me. I can hold my own, without worrying about being charged with battery and assault.
Exactly. And I wouldn't want to be around a guy who would get into a physical altercation at the drop of a hat.

Old 11-19-2010, 03:14 PM

1,809 posts, read 5,417,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
You just got beat up didn't you?
No.

Just asking a general question since I do see this once in a while.

Like me being at a store getting something and I witness this, when a clerck explains to a lady that they don't have what she's looking for nd she get's upset and gets her boyfriend(or husband) to get her what she wants.

It find it rediculous...aren't Women(and people in general) supposed to teach decipline to their guy/husband and vice versa?

Old 11-19-2010, 03:19 PM

1,809 posts, read 5,417,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Do not mess with Neemy.

She go all on ya!
She meant by her having self-control.

Old 11-19-2010, 03:25 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,849,745 times
i expect my partner to stand by me...
i expect a partner to be upset if someone says or does something nasty (just like i get upset if someone says somehting bad ect with my love or family or friends)
and i expect a partner to defend me in an argument shoudl the need arise...

but beating up other guys because they say somehting negatvie?! the ONLY time anyone should be getting physically violent is in self defence...and then...belive me...i can dang well defand myself...

but i do find it makes me smile when...lets say...im out with a guy and some guy walks past and calls me ugly or fat and i try to ignore it but my guy turns around and says something back in my defense...like how im beautiful or something...
its nice to have a guy stand up for you that way...

but to demand physical retaliation?! childish and definatly not classy.

Old 11-19-2010, 04:39 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
No.

Just asking a general question since I do see this once in a while.

Like me being at a store getting something and I witness this, when a clerck explains to a lady that they don't have what she's looking for nd she get's upset and gets her boyfriend(or husband) to get her what she wants.

It find it rediculous...aren't Women(and people in general) supposed to teach decipline to their guy/husband and vice versa?
No.

Old 11-19-2010, 04:42 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,380,894 times
Quote:
Like, why is it that when a woman wants her man to beat up on somebody that has said somethin negative to her, instead of her just ignoring it and walkin away with her mate than just buck-up their husbands or boyfriends to physically assault that person.

And not just the person that calls her names but, also when she can't get what she wants from this person who can't get it like; If she's at a store and she's trying to find something but, can't get it then she asks a sales clerk for it but, the clerk tells her that they do not have it, but she refuses to listen and just calls her boyfriend or husband to make the clerk get something what she wants even though they do not have it. Instead, of her just leavin' and finding it next time at another store.

An as of me, i wouldn't do that for my girlfriend if i had or have a girlfriend by just using physical assault to solve problems for her especially if their pity, by just walkin away and forgettin' about it.
Poor coping skills. There is no other reason.

I wouldn't date a woman with such an entitlement complex anyhow. Not everybody has to be accommodating and civil.

Old 11-19-2010, 04:43 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,943,283 times
Quote:
Why is it that some women want their men to beat up a person after they said something negative to them?
Those arent the kind of women who would get any of my time or attention. Sounds like a ghetto chick type of thing.

Old 11-19-2010, 04:54 PM

1,881 posts, read 3,351,097 times
some girls feel that they need a protector. they were probably coddled as children. they probably call daddy when a light bulb needs changing. luckily women like this seem to be farther and fewer between, but some women feel like men should be there to beat people up for them because they subscribe to the old school. even then that wasn't too acceptable but not as unacceptable as it is now. really, they are just snotrags, and if she is with a guy stupid enough to do her bidding, lets hope they never have children to pass on their poor interpersonal skills. and yes, that's ghetto. or white trash!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships