Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 09:34 AM

4,696 posts, read 5,819,991 times

Advertisements

Qualities like kindness and caring are positive and important but I don't find them sexy in themselves. There are plenty of nice girls in this world with no sexiness factor. Many women say the same thing about men, it works both ways. A lot of men seem to be in denial about this but the truth comes out in the way they react to women, not in what they say.

I also disagree with those who put fakeness on the list of unsexy. Artificial women are the ones who go out of their way to look sexy and often times it works.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2010, 09:39 AM

116 posts, read 179,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
All of the many adjectives used to describe whether a woman is sexy or undesirable can be swapped and inter-changed depending on how she expresses those things and the way in which she carries herself.
So then, "elegance."

Old 11-21-2010, 09:58 AM

449 posts, read 934,206 times
The single most important thing to me is her character. And by character, I also mean that a man's character must be at the top of her list.

I am a firm believer that if you lay with dogs, you wake with fleas. It never ceases to amaze me at how so many woman can date a guy with zero character and think nothing of it - think "The Situation" from "Jersey Shores."

I can't imagine a woman who would date a "Situation" type DB, would give a rat's rear end about hurting others, including the guy she is with. People either have character or they don't. Someone that lacking in character can not possibly think beyond their self - they are sociopaths. Unfortunately, I suspect there are a lot of sociopaths out there on multiple levels.

The catch is that the ones who are with great guys tend to stay with them, and the ones with the DBs who will eventually leave are more likely to be the sociopaths. Oh well, that's life I guess.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:48 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,710,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
So... where is yours? A list of models and actresses? Perhaps just measurements. Since most of your posts are lame sexual innuendo and boasting of your prowess, I would venture to say that your list would be quite juvenile. But hey, some chicks dig that kind of stuff. *shrugs*
You've probably been single for a really long time

Old 11-21-2010, 10:58 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,204,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
You've probably been single for a really long time
Typical juvenile rejoinder. Color me unimpressed. Hmm.. lets see, perhaps you can work a small penis joke in as well (Of course we all know how much you enjoy penises you write about them regularly). Or perhaps you can mention what luck you have with older guys at the gym.

Old 11-21-2010, 11:01 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,710,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
Typical juvenile rejoinder. Color me unimpressed. Hmm.. lets see, perhaps you can work a small penis joke in as well (Of course we all know how much you enjoy penises you write about them regularly). Or perhaps you can mention what luck you have with older guys at the gym.
Oh, nothing of that sort, Matt. You're a really nice guy and I wish you the best to find the woman who fits your list pretty soon

Old 11-21-2010, 11:11 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,204,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Oh, nothing of that sort, Matt. You're a really nice guy and I wish you the best to find the woman who fits your list pretty soon
Well thanks, but I am not looking for anyone. My days of chasing and catching women are gone. Now I just enjoy the parade.

Old 11-21-2010, 06:32 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,381,745 times
What I find desirable is thus:

- A nice body and rack
- Wisdom
- Charm
- A bright/positive attitude

Undesirable:

- No trailer trash attitudes/conduct
- Shallowness
- Hot-headedness
- Loud mouthed

Old 11-21-2010, 07:15 PM

52,203 posts, read 52,636,749 times
Sexy....

smart
good sense of humor
comfortable in her own skin
A nice big backyard doesn't hurt as well.

Unsexy.

vanity
self centered
cruelty
selfishness.

Old 11-21-2010, 07:24 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,688,214 times
Sexy/desirable:
Intelligent, not the kind that flaunts it around though. I'd love to have a conversation about life, the universe and everything with her.

Good sense of humor, if she can't laugh at life and good (and laughably bad) jokes then I don't want anything to do with her

Going off of that, knows how to use / take sarcasm. Can build the sexual tension

Not slutty. That's obviously subjective, but to me it means that she doesn't sleep around with every guy who's got a pulse, doesn't dress like a prostitute and doesn't have a new boyfriend every month (although that's more unstable than slutty). And before the radicals attack me for this, yes I think men ought to be held to those standards as well.

Not sexy/undesirable:
Lacking in good manners. Chew with your mouth closed, hold the door for people, and PLEASE don't sneeze/cough into your hands (use the elbow)

Too independent. I'm sure that sentence alone would start a flame war, so let me clarify: I don't want a woman who's got no life outside of me, but I'd like to do many things with her. I'm an introvert, I don't have or need tons of friends, so if I'm not hanging out with them then I'd like to either have "me time" or be with a woman.

No joie de vivre

Plays games. Please don't string me along or otherwise play games with me... I'm not interested in dealing with a girl.

Frankly I think 'desirable/undesirable' are better terms. Sexy, to me, is more physical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships