Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2010, 05:40 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,579,164 times

Advertisements

Ligaments are elastic; they don't go "crunch" when they stretch or even when they snap.

*I'm just going to keep hounding you until you go - you realize that, don't you?*

Old 12-15-2010, 05:45 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,291,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Ligaments are elastic; they don't go "crunch" when they stretch or even when they snap.

*I'm just going to keep hounding you until you go - you realize that, don't you?*
I think your promise of Pooh cookies is having an impact. Neemy is going to go when her parents get home.

Right Neemy?

Old 12-15-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I think your promise of Pooh cookies is having an impact. Neemy is going to go when her parents get home.

Right Neemy?
Well, I have to hit the floor for while - keep an eye on her for me, OK?

Oh, and I didn't say I'd make "Pooh cookies" - I said I'd be "cooking with Pooh"...

Old 12-15-2010, 05:58 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,800,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Neemy, you could have a fractured ankle. X-rays need to be taken.

Hope you feel all better soon
Yeah. I didn't want to post these openly, because some people are squeamish at the sight of blood, but here's what is going on with my other leg. I was wearing pj pants because I have bronchitis. Need new ones, ripped at the knee. It's not as bad as it looks; pretty superficial. I have a deeper one on that foot. That one's kind of hard to make out. I took the pic sitting up, and so it looks upside down. You're seeing the inside of my foot, arch facing up.

Old 12-15-2010, 06:37 PM

Posting per request...

Old 12-15-2010, 06:41 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,291,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Posting per request...
Haha!

I'm making dinner, stopped to DM you and then I started smelling something beginning to burn. Someone turned up the heat to high on my bolognese sauce. I must have caught it as it was just about to burn, but now I'm keeping an eye on my son & the sauce (I think he's the culprit) and you, of course.

Old 12-15-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
...but now I'm keeping an eye on my son & the sauce (I think he's the culprit) and you, of course.
You can take a break - I'm back for a while.

Old 12-15-2010, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
You can take a break - I'm back for a while.
Haha. I'm still conscious. Not going anywhere tonight. Traffic everywhere is at a standstill because of black ice on the roads, car accidents everywhere, and my Mom spun out on her way to Shenanigans, so turned around to come home.

So, I'm better off spending the 12 hours I'd be spending sitting in a cold waiting room while the trauma/car accident victims come in, comfortable and warm in my bed.

Maybe I should post those pics up in the foot fetish thread?

Old 12-15-2010, 07:04 PM

17,611 posts, read 22,537,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Yeah. I didn't want to post these openly, because some people are squeamish at the sight of blood, but here's what is going on with my other leg. I was wearing pj pants because I have bronchitis. Need new ones, ripped at the knee. It's not as bad as it looks; pretty superficial. I have a deeper one on that foot. That one's kind of hard to make out. I took the pic sitting up, and so it looks upside down. You're seeing the inside of my foot, arch facing up.

Hon, yes you should definitely have xrays. The leg you can't walk on doesn't sound good.

Here in the mountains sometimes it's icy & slippery in the winter. To be safe, in any weather i always have a walking stick. It gives ya a third leg to support oneself. If i have an accident here on BLM land when exploring, many times noone is around. So i try to be xtra careful

Start walking around with a walking stick darlin'. Especially in the winter

Old 12-15-2010, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Hon, yes you should definitely have xrays. The leg you can't walk on doesn't sound good.

Here in the mountains sometimes it's icy & slippery in the winter. To be safe, in any weather i always have a walking stick. It gives ya a third leg to support oneself. If i have an accident here on BLM land when exploring, many times noone is around. So i try to be xtra careful

Start walking around with a walking stick darlin'. Especially in the winter
My Grandma gave my mom her crutches and cane to help me get around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships