Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you want to wake up next to LaoTzuMindFu?
yes 12 18.18%
no 54 81.82%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 11:27 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,396,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infatuous1 View Post
What I don't understand is why post all these photos and references to other people that you look like? Why not just post one of yourself and be done with it? Unless of course you're in the witness protection program.
What's even more baffling is that he was willing to post a photo of his wife, but yet not himself? Granted he's built himself up (not just in his own mind), so I would imagine he knows the scrutiny he'll be under.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:31 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,548,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
What's even more baffling is that he was willing to post a photo of his wife, but yet not himself? Granted he's built himself up (not just in his own mind), so I would imagine he knows the scrutiny he'll be under.
He posted a pic of himself but drew a smiley face over his real face. I expected him to be much more built/buff (like seenioritas DH). Looked kinda skinny.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:34 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,005,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
I voted no because he'd probably make me get up and exercise. I hate working out in the morning.
There are many forms of "exercise"

Old 12-01-2010, 11:59 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Giving the man with lamb chops a razor for Christmas is just too damn subtle for my tastes. When a girl gets a page boy haircut, I ask, "who died?"
yo no hablo gwynedd1, inglés por favor

Quote:
Now worthless insults are another matter altogether , but that is among the most popular pass times here.
I'm sure you know well enough by now, I enjoy a good laugh. I mean that IS why I hang around here!! Banter is fun until someone gets hurt and sometimes it cuts just a bit too deep for my taste and that's where I draw the line between fun and insults. Those who go to far know who they are, no recognition needed.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:08 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,602,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Oh come on now. Lao has never indicated a preference of that nature. I'll agree he gets a little carried away sometimes, but I think he has always been clear about preferring women that are healthy and fit...in shape. He just like to hammer that point in, ad nauseam.
I agree, he says he likes physically fit women, not anorexic.

He may hammer the point, but so do many others on here. It doesn't bother me in the least, I don't see why it would bother anyone else. I highly doubt there is anyone on here that hasn't ever gotten a date. Why worry about some poster's preferences in a woman, it doesn't affect our own personal lives offline??

I don't think I've ever seen Lao personally attack anyone directly on here either, but I could be mistaken, I don't read every post.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:09 PM

20,707 posts, read 19,351,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
yo no hablo gwynedd1, inglés por favor
Hola,

Entiendo muy bien su espanol bonita senorita.

Quote:
I'm sure you know well enough by now, I enjoy a good laugh. I mean that IS why I hang around here!! Banter is fun until someone gets hurt and sometimes it cuts just a bit too deep for my taste and that's where I draw the line between fun and insults. Those who go to far know who they are, no recognition needed.
Agreed.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:09 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,686,307 times
You know what? As much as Lao and I disagree at times, there's no need to get nasty. I thought about how it would feel to read these kinds of comments about myself, as if somebody had posted, "Hey, who wants to wake up next to JustJulia?" and then having to read a lot of personal insults. That would suck. So I tried to make a joke because I do that, but now it just seems mean.

HUGS AND CAKE.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:12 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,396,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
You know what? As much as Lao and I disagree at times, there's no need to get nasty. I thought about how it would feel to read these kinds of comments about myself, as if somebody had posted, "Hey, who wants to wake up next to JustJulia?" and then having to read a lot of personal insults. That would suck. So I tried to make a joke because I do that, but now it just seems mean.

HUGS AND CAKE.

Does Lao do cake?

8,002 posts, read 18,602,381 times
Quote:

HUGS AND CAKE.

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times
Quote:

HUGS AND CAKE.
It was meant just as a poll, so we can see if his expectations mentioned on another thread have anything to do with the reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships