Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2010, 04:28 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,699,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRain View Post
I like a woman who can think for herself, what I dont like is the fact parents cannot be proper parents anymore because of day care centers and women being more selfish. I think everyone should be selfish at times, but at the same time, if you want kids, you better do the right thing or else. Our feminist based society isnt working and most feminist extremists are retards. Women when proven to have control, often spend crazy amounts of money. There are some women around who can manage things, but I think the amount who cannot outweigh. When there are more unemployed men in a country, we are not in good shape. I can put it to you like that. Women NEED men even if the stats don't indicate it and if it appears they are making it on their own. They have trouble too, they are human. They often need emotional support when they can't get it and many wish they had it another way. Some don't like living the total independant life. Their yearning and desires to have a man take care of them often times is true and some feel trapped in independant mode.
Not all do, but many yes.
Having better and more properly raised kids is important to our future as well.
What do you know about having kids and working?

Do you have children?

Do you have a wife who works?

You are talking about things you really know little about in a practical way.

I was a working mother who raised 2 independent daughters. I taught them the value of a good job, a steady income and how to take care of yourself so you were an asset to a man, not a liability who needs to be cared for like a 2 year old.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:35 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,599,326 times
Quote:
Women when proven to have control, often spend crazy amounts of money. There are some women around who can manage things, but I think the amount who cannot outweigh.
Yeah, I guess the reason our country has such a staggering national debt is because women spend too much. Never mind that most of the people in government are men. No, men have a much better track record when it comes to spending.

Quote:
But when it comes to having children, someone has to be a stay home parent. Its not fitting for a man to do it since the woman would have to go to work pregnant maybe even doing strenuous jobs like factory work, warehouse, police work. It just doesn't add up.

The girls with the extreme superior attitudes are also gonna stay single too. How can anyone argue me and say I am totally wrong?
Easy. You're totally wrong. There I said it.

Why does the woman have to stay home and raise the kids? Why can't the man do it? Sounds like you just women to stay home, raise kids, and cook. Join us in the 21st century.

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
And the reason there's so many fatherless children in the first place is because the mothers try in their best interest to keep the fathers out of their kids' lives.
Yeah, because women love the idea of raising kids on their own cause it's so much easier than having a partner to share in the responsibilities.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:43 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,057,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post

Do these women speak for all women? No. Does their being female make them experts? No. They're simply offering their opinion. As for me not hearing unsolicited advice from women directed towards other women, you're wrong about that. I have heard it. I've sat there and listened to some of my female friends and relatives talk about how to attract men. I've heard some really bad advice, but NEVER did I hear any of them tell each other to do the things you listed.

Where did I ever say she was too independent and exactly what is your idea of being too independent?

Wow, that's sad. You're actually turned on by a woman being unemployed. And to answer your question, I would not feel inferior if a woman was independent. I would feel relief. That means if she's with me, it's less likely to be for financial reasons. I dated a woman who made more money than me and never felt inferior to her. Why does how you view yourself depend how independent a woman is? Shouldn't those two things be independent of one another?

Oh, so being able to make sound financial decisions is genetic? LOL. So I guess we should infer from your statement that you think all women are irresponsible when it comes to money.

In summary, there are men who just can't handle a woman being able to take care of herself and would rather she be unemployed and needing them to support her.

Well at least you admit you heard some bad advice. Look at some of the female talk show hosts too.. really dippy and stupid and put on a lousy program. Tyra Banks. F that ****. These stereotypical independant women advocates are clueless and just are not wrapped too tight like Oprah and her.

Women should be allowed to vote though and women should be able to voice their opinions.. I am not that bad of a nazi, I just feel that everyone should have someone for them and many women are cheating themselves by being "too independant" by listening to these yahoos on television or in the heavy left wing spectrum.

Taking on crazy hours, not being able to be a parent, doing everything and not having enough relaxation time. Your need as a woman goes up when it comes to affection and wanting a man to be a leader. Look it up.

If a man is unemployed, its good for him because SOMEONE will want to date him. Isnt the object of the game to find those who are ok with your current problems? To me theres nothing wrong with having a relationship where 2 people can date while both live at home with their parents and when both get independant, both can move out and live together. Everything does not have to be so black and white you know like oh, that man sits at home, I work, I think hes a loser. Think deeper than that! There should be temporary arrangements as long as they arent lifelong that a woman could agree to pay for the living arrangement with the guy living there, but he needs to agree to get on his feet and maybe eventually pay more for her IF he is in a spot to eventually make more money or he makes sound decisions with his budget. This is what I mean. As long as the ending is good.

Not all, but MANY who want to have all the say but are not capable, should not be the leader. If by chance there is a role reversal arrangement where a woman is the responsible one while the guy or other female lover isnt (if you're talking about a lesbian), then naturally the more responsible one should shoulder it and make all the decisions leaving the other person to do what he/she does best. Its like when you look at a cohesive team. Take the Detroit Pistons of 2004. They had all the parts and the guys did their own roles to make that team run. If any wanted to cross their role up with someone elses, it would be a disaster and they wouldnt win.
The best decisionmaker should be the go to guy with those affairs.
Although let me add that a reversal role with genders with male and female is harder to come by and the society will not last forever. Women naturally don't want to and are not designed to pay for everything, but sooner or later, they will have to defer if they are getting more deprived by being "too independant" and "too demanding". Its like if you charge too high, you will have to drop the price if you aren't getting bites. Thats all I'm saying.

How about the fact that its more of a fit for a guy who is unemployed to date someone LIKE HIMSELF at the time. Maybe if he was working, he could deal with someone else also working, but still, what if children come into the equation. A woman should stay at home and take care of them. If no kids are involved, well, do what you feel is right and work if you are a female.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezetron View Post
Your wrong. Because they seek out the muscle bulged or wallet bulged superior attitude men.

Tell me how that makes sense though or tell me thats a bad thing especially when it depends on how many muscles the guy has.
The woman has to be a complete airhead.
See, I don't go for the golddigger thing, but at the same time if a woman is working, she should dumb herself down if she is gonna be that way to begin with. Why work if that man can pay for her? But she is going to anyways? Geesh.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Isn't that the truth. And the reason there's so many fatherless children in the first place is because the mothers try in their best interest to keep the fathers out of their kids' lives.

Right, it needs to stop.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:48 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,988,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post

Do you have children?

I was a working mother who raised 2 independent daughters. I taught them the value of a good job, a steady income and how to take care of yourself so you were an asset to a man, not a liability who needs to be cared for like a 2 year old.
A asset has many meanings.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post

Do you have children?

If you can teach that great, but in reality it is tough to make everyone buy into that. I am not advocating being boring. I think a woman should have character, but I feel a middle ground should be reached where it should be a law that a children needs one parent to stay home, but is a man always fit for that role? No.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:53 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,699,148 times
Quote:
If you can teach that great, but in reality it is tough to make everyone buy into that. I am not advocating being boring. I think a woman should have character, but I feel a middle ground should be reached where it should be a law that a children needs one parent to stay home, but is a man always fit for that role? No.
Thank goodness you are not in any position of power to be dictating how people raise their children

Old 12-10-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I guess the reason our country has such a staggering national debt is because women spend too much. Never mind that most of the people in government are men. No, men have a much better track record when it comes to spending.

Easy. You're totally wrong. There I said it.

Why does the woman have to stay home and raise the kids? Why can't the man do it? Sounds like you just women to stay home, raise kids, and cook. Join us in the 21st century.

Yeah, because women love the idea of raising kids on their own cause it's so much easier than having a partner to share in the responsibilities.

Oh I am in the 21st century, but for how long. If this country collapses the way its supposed to, we will be back to old times. Believe it. Maybe even older times than the woman cooking and cleaning and then maybe that later. Think communal.

I would ordinarily advocate if a man could, its just that the woman bears the baby not the man. The woman is a natural caretaker. Why get out of your natural role? The man can do it, but fact is, he can't carry the baby for 10 months. A woman has a rough enough time doing that AND working.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:59 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,028,349 times
Quote:
You obviously approve of single parents struggling to raise their kids and men getting screwed over in family courts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships