Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2010, 05:18 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
There's equal blame to go around. Men go after the wrong women just as much. They see the hottie and overlook all her negative qualities. Meanwhile, they pass up the "nice, average looking" girl in part because they don't think she's exciting, but also because they know she'll always be around if things don't work out with the hottie.
I agree with you, but with all due respect, women are taking on a greater risk onto themselves by swinging their legs open to degenerate males (ie STDs, emotional devastation).

Also, being that women are the gatekeepers of life, women cause greater harm to society when their bastard offspring grows up and runs wild (because of daddy issues). I know it takes two, but if he did not rape you, then it was consensual.

I just don't get it, I have always been told women mature faster then boys but the choices I have seen women make in men alone (ie, crack addict, serial womanizers, criminals) is simply not backing up what I have been told all my life.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:20 PM

1,084 posts, read 2,476,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Exactly, and I'm so tired of "not all women are like that." Well, I mean in a way they are right, THEY ARE ALL OVERSEAS!!!
So...you're saying that if you had a daughter, she would be "like that" too? Are you saying that your own mother was "like that"?

Old 12-12-2010, 05:25 PM

1,084 posts, read 2,476,898 times
Quote:
I agree with you, but with all due respect, women are taking on a greater risk onto themselves by swinging their legs open to degenerate males (ie STDs, emotional devastation).

Also, being that women are the gatekeepers of life, women cause greater harm to society when their bastard offspring grows up and runs wild (because of daddy issues). I know it takes two, but if he did not rape you, then it was consensual.

I just don't get it, I have always been told women mature faster then boys but the choices I have seen women make in men alone (ie, crack addict, serial womanizers, criminals) is simply not backing up what I have been told all my life.
It is a myth. Individual women and men mature faster than others, and some do not at all. If you are over 18 and believe that, then something is up. No, women are not "gatekeepers of life". While I agree with what you are saying about some women who sleep with any Tom, Dick, and Harry, giving all women this "mystical" title is a bit dangerous. Especially since some men are the reason why these kids are wild as well.

Unless the guy is dead or had some sort of accident that has put him in a vegetative state, he is also at fault when the "bastard" children come along. He knows d#mn well who he slept with and impregnated.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:29 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
Quote:
Exactly, and I'm so tired of "not all women are like that." Well, I mean in a way they are right, THEY ARE ALL OVERSEAS!!!
Here's the bad news. You will never be happy with a woman from overseas either. You have issues and you don't even know it. These issues are going to stand between you and happiness until the day you die unless you do something about it. Who knows, work on your issues and you very well may end up happily in love with a foreign woman. Or she could be American. But for sure, either way you are going to keep on failing in relationships so long as you have this attitude.

Time for you to figure out why you can't tell the difference between a bad woman and a good woman. It's like this - what would you say to me if I claimed, "All men are abusers. The last five boyfriends I've had beat me up." You would be thinking I am attracted to losers because I have fixated on something stupid, like the sexy bad boy type. This is very similar to how you have lived your life.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:50 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,636,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan 181 View Post
generalising, though not very PC, is necessary.
No it's not. It's a sign of laziness.

Quote:
you rounded up all your friends again and it's really starting to reek like cat $hit in here. i need to get some fresh air.
In other words, you just can't handle people calling you on your BS.

Quote:
where are my generalisations wrong though? its kind of like the thread about single mothers, are a majority of them independent, responsible, and all that other jazz? generally no, but there are exceptions to the rule.
LOL. You should talk to JasonCrowley who posted earlier on this thread. He seems to think single mothers don't have any trouble finding men to date the. Obviously those men don't think like you. Which of you is right about single mothers then?

Quote:

That's funny cause it's usually men that claim to be taking greater risk. These men will go on and on about a woman can trap them men into fatherhood, how divorce law is rigged against them, etc. It's even funnier that you blame women for producing "bastard" children but make no mention of the men who walked out on them. Whether the sex was consensual isn't the point. A man who lies to get a woman in bed and then can't take responsibility for his actions is no man at all.

Last edited by DennyCrane; 12-12-2010 at 06:08 PM..

Old 12-12-2010, 06:05 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,028,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Here's the bad news. You will never be happy with a woman from overseas either. You have issues and you don't even know it. These issues are going to stand between you and happiness until the day you die unless you do something about it. Who knows, work on your issues and you very well may end up happily in love with a foreign woman. Or she could be American. But for sure, either way you are going to keep on failing in relationships so long as you have this attitude.

Time for you to figure out why you can't tell the difference between a bad woman and a good woman. It's like this - what would you say to me if I claimed, "All men are abusers. The last five boyfriends I've had beat me up." You would be thinking I am attracted to losers because I have fixated on something stupid, like the sexy bad boy type. This is very similar to how you have lived your life.
So many people don't realize that often they are the root of their own individual problems and frustrations. No one makes a person feel a certain way. It is all about perception and how you believe the world, life, and people to be.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:45 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,715,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post

Wrong. Nice try to discourage him.

Many man by the thousands go overseas and fine higher quality women.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:47 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,715,739 times
Quote:
Don't let these American women in this forum discourage you.

It's a whole other world out there, go and explore.

One of the best things to do as a man is to travel to new locations to experience a new dating scene and women.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:51 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,636,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
So many people don't realize that often they are the root of their own individual problems and frustrations. No one makes a person feel a certain way. It is all about perception and how you believe the world, life, and people to be.
It isn't so much that they don't realize it. It's that they don't want to admit it cause then they might actually have to do something about it. You could be rejected by women left and right because of your height. But instead of simply recognizing that you're chasing after the wrong women, it's easier to blame women for wanting tall men.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:54 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,680,469 times
Exclamation Alright...Once Again, It's That Time

Quote:
dude, she is what's wrong with western women. the shaming, the rationalization hamster, the"not all women are like that". i would have to meet her in person to confirm the rest.
Y'know what?

I'm probably going to come off like a raving mad dog here, but one thing I WILL NOT abide is American/Western women being belittled and ridiculed

Could it be, perhaps, that those women are not going to put up with any misguided macho bulldookey, and will call somebody on it in a New York minute if they try to get away with it?

Could it be that there is no crime in having STANDARDS (that's right, dangit, I said it) and no rational, thinking woman is going to stoop to being just 'two legs, a hole and a heartbeat' (Andrew Dice Clay) for every Tom, Harry, and D**k that comes along, sniveling like Mars Blackmon 'please baby please baby please', just so he can run back to his knuckle-dragging buds and brag about how he 'tapped dat a**!?

To all of you who chime in, singing the praises of SUPPOSEDLY superior Eastern/foreign women (and I mean no offense to THOSE women), who will put up with your adolescent overheated urges, and just lay there and say 'yes, Meester Virile American Macho Man, pack the plank to me!!!' I say this...if you don't like American/Western women, or have deduced that they now know your 'game' is weak and won't work on them, or you say that prostitution in America sucks (WTF?)---the cruise ships, steamships, and airlines operate virtually 24/7...

For all their supposed 'faults', I happen to LOVE American women...I was birthed and raised by one, and my wife, the love of my life, ALSO happens to be one...

Please understand, I am NOT penning a stinging condemnation of ALL American men, because I know ALL of them/us don't think like that...I am just a little cheesed off that, because American women ain't having any of the garbage CERTAIN men are trying to pull, they (those men) start whining like kicked dogs, and start reciting their litany of what's wrong with those women, instead of acting like they have a pair and a spinal column, growing up, accepting rejection, and moving on...

In short, ain't a damn thing wrong with American/Western women...you're just PO'd because your game is like plastic wrap---easy to see through and easy to discard
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships