Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 10:51 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,990,840 times

Advertisements

That didn't answer my question. Were you talking about prostitution? If anything, having prostitution would also force women to change. Right now they have a lot of power. With prostitution, the men they would seek for marriage. Would be busy with prostitutes so that would mean women would quit fooling around as they do now.

Old 12-14-2010, 10:53 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,011,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
If a man goes up to a girl at a bar and flashes his junk, he too is going home with somebody that night. Only instead of a handsome guy, it's a cop and a creepy guy in the county jail cell.
Freudian slip? I really feel for you guys who truly want other guys. Not only are you repressing your desires, but even if you do come to terms with them, the supply is definitely limited.

Old 12-14-2010, 10:55 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
That didn't answer my question. Were you talking about prostitution? If anything, having prostitution would also force women to change. Right now they have a lot of power. With prostitution, the men they would seek for marriage. Would be busy with prostitutes so that would mean women would quit fooling around as they do now.
Why would it depend on a given social transaction involving lucre in any republic that claims to be for Capitalism? Money can be considered a requirement in money based markets where economic forms of discrimination are both legally and socially acceptable?

Old 12-14-2010, 10:56 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,661,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Freudian slip? I really feel for you guys who truly want other guys. Not only are you repressing your desires, but even if you do come to terms with them, the supply is definitely limited.
Touché, although it was more of a brain fart. I was thinking of what a good analogy would be to a girl leaving with a guy, and that 'guy' part stuck in my head while I typed out that sentence lol.

Trust me I'm straight No issue with the gays though, hell they have it doubly hard.

Old 12-14-2010, 10:56 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,036,619 times
Alimony and child support is prostitution.
Quote:

Old 12-14-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I sometimes feel I have to "put out" just so women will let me have a platonic relationship with one of them.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:10 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,124,562 times
Quote:
Oh, now this is a piece of work. I can see why your screen name is 'boy.' With some more life experience you will discover that sex and money are not an end-all, be-all of a LTR or marriage. Your premise is really out of whack. At this stage in your life you are being driven only by hormones so your interest and focus is on sex and sex alone. As you continue to grow up you will shed yourself of the Neanderthal ideals...if you're lucky. But if that is what you are basing your particular viewpoint on, you are in for a big surprise.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:10 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,011,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
I sometimes feel I have to "put out" just so women will let me have a platonic relationship with one of them.
Could you run this by me one more time, puleeze? Let me reiterate it - you have to "put out" once, so you can have a platonic relationship with a woman from then on...?

Old 12-14-2010, 11:13 AM

I am still hoping women can explain their logic and reason; that could be my problem. Would you believe me if I claim I would like a more intrepid woman in HR than the current status quo?

Old 12-14-2010, 11:19 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,124,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Alimony and child support is prostitution.
Yeah, right, taking care of your own kid is prostitution...another fine piece of work here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships