Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 07:23 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,330,688 times

Advertisements

And the winner is? How about the person that you fall in love with. I would bet that those living in each segment will find someone from that segment to fall in love with. Generally speaking we find love with those that we associate with. Why is it that so many stars hook up with other stars? They socialize in the same circles. The same can be said about those living in a trailor park. Chances are most of them don't hang out on Rodeo Drive and as such would have a hard time finding love in the 90210. From time to time an anomoly occurs. A co-worker who had lost his wife was invited by friends to some singles events for older people. He ended up becoming friends with a woman in a similar situation. They started dating and eventually got married. When they started dateing he had no clue that she had plenty of money, homes in several areas, investments and a lifestyle that he could have never had on his own. He was a working stiff that happened to live on his boat. She also had a boat and he figured that was all she had. Funny how after they were married he decided to retire early. The both of them travel a lot now and he stopps in when they are in town.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2010, 08:27 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkKramer103 View Post
Hello,

I know that stereotypes can be wrong and there is much variety in the world. However, if you had to choose between these three types of women, which one would you prefer:

1. a low income poor women from the hood or trailer park.

2. a suburan women who is middle to upper middle class.

3. a Megarich heiress type (i.e.) Ivanka Trump, Lara Croft, Rocekeller heiress type.

Although, there are many men who find lower class women exciting whether domestic or international and some men that would love a very rich heiress type woman, I personally prefer middle to upper middle class women.

I will explain why in abit, but if you knew nothing else about a women, but which of the above categories she fitted into, which one would you prefer for a relationship?
All of the above.

The girl from the hood or trailer park would be good for a quickie, all I'd have to do is drop off a gallon of milk and some diapers for her three kids with no daddy. Get my no strings BJ on the couch while watching some court TV is on the tube.

The girl from the suburbs is most likely some middle aged housewife who is always in heat because her husband doesn't pay enough attention to her anymore. He's banging his younger hotter secretary and she's scratching the furniture. So while he's at work I'll slip in the back door just to be discreet and get me a nooner. We'd be going at it like she was depraved of sex for months and when the lunch hour was over I clean up and head back to work with a smile. She needs to keep me a secret so there'd be no strings attached at all.

Rich girl probably leads a guarded life, has to be careful as to who she's seen with and who gets close. She's probably very lonely on the inside and in desperate need of a proper banging. It's those sophisticated ones you have to watch out for...total freaks! If I play my cards right I might even be able to score an afternoon shopping at her expense. Sort of an unwritten "pay-for-play" arrangement. I'm good at keeping a secret so she doesn't have to worry about any scandals or her family disowning her for "slumming it".

Aren't generalizations fun?

Old 12-04-2010, 08:59 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,310,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Personally, I'd prefer Princess Toadstool, although Alice from Alice in Wonderland does makes me swoon...and Glinda the Good Witch also turns me on.

How about Daisy from Mario? That is my character! LOL...this thread makes no sense at all.

Old 12-04-2010, 09:13 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkKramer103 View Post
Hello,

I know that stereotypes can be wrong and there is much variety in the world. However, if you had to choose between these three types of women, which one would you prefer:

1. a low income poor women from the hood or trailer park.

2. a suburan women who is middle to upper middle class.

3. a Megarich heiress type (i.e.) Ivanka Trump, Lara Croft, Rocekeller heiress type.

Although, there are many men who find lower class women exciting whether domestic or international and some men that would love a very rich heiress type woman, I personally prefer middle to upper middle class women.

I will explain why in abit, but if you knew nothing else about a women, but which of the above categories she fitted into, which one would you prefer for a relationship?
Are you a baby-daddy?? Cause you sho talk like one!

Old 12-04-2010, 01:26 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,055,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
All of the above.

The girl from the hood or trailer park would be good for a quickie, all I'd have to do is drop off a gallon of milk and some diapers for her three kids with no daddy. Get my no strings BJ on the couch while watching some court TV is on the tube.

The girl from the suburbs is most likely some middle aged housewife who is always in heat because her husband doesn't pay enough attention to her anymore. He's banging his younger hotter secretary and she's scratching the furniture. So while he's at work I'll slip in the back door just to be discreet and get me a nooner. We'd be going at it like she was depraved of sex for months and when the lunch hour was over I clean up and head back to work with a smile. She needs to keep me a secret so there'd be no strings attached at all.

Rich girl probably leads a guarded life, has to be careful as to who she's seen with and who gets close. She's probably very lonely on the inside and in desperate need of a proper banging. It's those sophisticated ones you have to watch out for...total freaks! If I play my cards right I might even be able to score an afternoon shopping at her expense. Sort of an unwritten "pay-for-play" arrangement. I'm good at keeping a secret so she doesn't have to worry about any scandals or her family disowning her for "slumming it".

I like the way this dude thinks!

Old 12-30-2010, 10:51 AM

56 posts, read 121,627 times
Which one nags the least? I like that one.

Old 12-30-2010, 11:11 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
I'll take whichever gal has hot sisters and a charge account at Buds Corner Tap.

Old 12-30-2010, 11:42 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,636,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I find the premise of this thread ridiculous.
So do I. While I would probably have more in common with someone who's middle class, I would never rule someone out simply because of they were upper or lower class.

Old 12-30-2010, 11:57 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
All of the above.

Bahahahahahaa!!!!! OMG, I'm dying laughing here at work LOL - VERY good!!! Yes, now that you put it THIS way generalizations are SO much fun!!! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships