Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 09:48 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,465,732 times

Advertisements

Titillated by title typos? Or curious about causal outcounters?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 09:54 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,669,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Great catch STT! LOL I guess this shows how often we see incorrect spelling and look over it! It will be funny to see how your question is answered. Were we all wrong in our assumption that he was referring to a "casual" incounter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
Titillated by title typos? Or curious about causal outcounters?
Both. Actually not "titillated by typos" in the least, just asking for the sake of good order in order to determine how to properly respond.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:01 AM

339 posts, read 715,331 times
I think sex is very important in a relationship. Also, I am very selective when it comes to going on a second date or even kissing someone, but admittedly, if I am attracted to the person and the stars are aligned, I might sleep with them. It would definitely determine if I want the relationship to go any further at that point. I wouldn't call me "casual" because I am selective in my mate but this crap about waiting or buying the cow is bull - pun intended!

Old 12-22-2010, 07:02 AM

8,937 posts, read 20,359,009 times
If you bring up the question: "So, what do you think about marriage?" and the lady freaks out over the question......NOT "marriage material"! If she says, "With the right guy, I'd have no problem with marriage." If a guy is "marriage minded", that is the kind of answer he would love to hear!
When my wife and I met, we were as close to being on the same page about relationships and marriage as we could have ever wished for!

Old 12-22-2010, 07:56 PM

545 posts, read 1,555,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVSW View Post
How does a guy determine whether a lady will be someone they would consider having a long term relationship with versus someone to sleep with casually?
Marriage Criteria:

-high IQ
-makes good money
-doesn't **** you off
-want to have kids
-doesn't smoke, do drugs, or drink too much
-and much, much more...

Sleep Casually:
-hot body, period.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:43 PM

339 posts, read 715,331 times
What if you have those qualities AND a hot body! Haha

Old 12-23-2010, 02:54 PM

1,657 posts, read 4,481,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by megan722 View Post
What if you have those qualities AND a hot body! Haha
Then you're married or in a relationship.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:09 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,104,492 times
Default Is She Just A Causal Sex Partner or Marriage Material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
The best ones dont give away the milk for free. You got to buy the cow
I don't know who it was that first came up with this statement, but whoever it was, they weren't very bright. I might also add: anyone who see's any truth in this statement isn't very bright either. Having sex with a lady is not buying milk or dealing with a cow, if you think otherwise, you're beyond help. When it comes right down to it, I doubt that you know anything about the best ones.

Old 12-24-2010, 08:32 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVSW View Post
How does a guy determine whether a lady will be someone they would consider having a long term relationship with versus someone to sleep with casually?
If you have to ask in relation to a specific woman, then it's likely she's not actually marriage material. Otherwise there would be no question.

Also, every time you have to overlook something about the person you're dating....you're settling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships