U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2011, 10:46 AM

1,350 posts, read 2,691,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatgirl007 View Post
If you are 5'6 then talk to girls that are 4'8 - 5'4
most women are actually at least 5'6" and many are taller.
Rate this post positively

Old 01-17-2011, 10:52 AM

19,109 posts, read 28,679,684 times
At least you can 'add' height... it's kind of hard for a woman who's over 6'. Although, I dated a guy who was barely 5'8 for quite some time, and he was the one who broke up with me because he was uncomfortable with my height, so it goes both ways.

As for being short, one of my best friends is a guy who is BARELY 5'5 and weighs maybe 110 lbs and he gets more girls (and I'm talking GOOD LOOKING girls) than any other guy I've ever met. He's very confident and sure of himself without being arrogant or bitter about his body type. I also know a few shorter guys that give off a definite bitter vibe about their height and it makes girls go away...quickly. I get rejected a lot for my height, but I'm over it and don't dwell on it.

Old 01-17-2011, 11:10 AM

15 posts, read 33,751 times
You can sit around and take their retarded advice, "lose the shoes", "be more confident", "be comfortable in your own skin", or tackle what you know is the issue. WOMEN PREFER TALLER GUYS. Period! End of story! If you WERE taller, then you would be competing with other guys your height and taller anyway. YES, you find that occasional woman who doesn't 'MIND' a shorter man, but we all know that its more rare than the opposite. Short men when they 'wake up' (I.e. Realize their height has an impact) have a much different perspective in life. People associate taller w/better (women in the workplace who are taller are generally given more respect) and those who are average or tall (5'8 and up for men) really have no clue. Short women DO NOT deal w/this (4'10 and up). Men GENERALLY don't reject a woman based on height (or chest size, or hair color, don't care WHAT they say. Weight definitely, but that can be controlled, no matter HOW HARD it is).

Therefore do you want to 'sit around' and wait all day and watch your taller counterparts snag all of the women while you 'learn to be more confident' (lol), 'be yourself' (double lol), or 'try a different approach' (triple lol haha), or tackle the issue. I wear 3 inch elevators (putting me @ 5'9) and the way people treat you, and the LARGER amount of women who will now let me open my mouth to talk w/o instant rejection is astounding. Height matters! It is a BIG DEQL! Mind you, 5'9 isn't even 'tall'. I get more numbers, more dates and have a GF now. Thing is, I'm honest about it and will tell them BEFORE I sleep with them. I HAVE been rejected when mentioning my elevators, but at LEAST I HAD A WAY IN!

If I had the balls, I would do Leg Lengthening. At makemetaller.com there are thousands of people (men and women, all races) who had LL and speak about the profound impact added height has had on their lives. Its out of my price range, but I've gotten a taste of it w/these shoes. Even @ work w/first time clients I notice how much more they are willing to listen and start off positive. Do what you do amigo. Try it.

Check out this documentary - S&M, Short and Male. Shows the stuff we put up with: Vimeo, Video Sharing For You.

Old 01-17-2011, 11:13 AM

You can sit around and take their retarded advice, "lose the shoes", "be more confident", "be comfortable in your own skin", or tackle what you know is the issue. WOMEN PREFER TALLER GUYS. Period! End of story! If you WERE taller, then you would be competing with other guys your height and taller anyway. YES, you find that occasional woman who doesn't 'MIND' a shorter man, but we all know that its more rare than the opposite. Short men when they 'wake up' (I.e. Realize their height has an impact) have a much different perspective in life. People associate taller w/better (women in the workplace who are taller are generally given more respect) and those who are average or tall (5'8 and up for men) really have no clue. Short women DO NOT deal w/this (4'10 and up). Men GENERALLY don't reject a woman based on height (or chest size, or hair color, don't care WHAT they say. Weight definitely, but that can be controlled, no matter HOW HARD it is).

Therefore do you want to 'sit around' and wait all day and watch your taller counterparts snag all of the women while you 'learn to be more confident' (lol), 'be yourself' (double lol), or 'try a different approach' (triple lol haha), or tackle the issue. I wear 3 inch elevators (putting me @ 5'9) and the way people treat you, and the LARGER amount of women who will now let me open my mouth to talk w/o instant rejection is astounding. Height matters! It is a BIG DEQL! Mind you, 5'9 isn't even 'tall'. I get more numbers, more dates and have a GF now. Thing is, I'm honest about it and will tell them BEFORE I sleep with them. I HAVE been rejected when mentioning my elevators, but at LEAST I HAD A WAY IN!

If I had the balls, I would do Leg Lengthening. At makemetaller.com there are thousands of people (men and women, all races) who had LL and speak about the profound impact added height has had on their lives. Its out of my price range, but I've gotten a taste of it w/these shoes. Even @ work w/first time clients I notice how much more they are willing to listen and start off positive. Do what you do amigo. Try it.

Check out this documentary - S&M, Short and Male. Shows the stuff we put up with: Vimeo, Video Sharing For You.

Old 01-17-2011, 11:17 AM

4,431 posts, read 7,623,154 times
Add a bowtie and pocket protector to your elevator shoes and you won't be able to keep the women off of you 24/7.

Old 01-17-2011, 11:18 AM

Oops. MMT Community - Index. For people who have had lengthening.

Now I agree. I have a 5'5 friend who gets ALL KINDS OF WOMEN.... But he does wear elevators.

Old 01-17-2011, 02:17 PM

199 posts, read 458,226 times
Thats cool bro. If its working for you then continue to do it. I don't know why women are so picky about height anyways

Old 01-17-2011, 03:35 PM

Yessir. I love it so much I'm considering leg lengthening for a permanent solution. For you well to do short men out there, there is a solution and many have done it. The Leg Lengthening thing is painful but it is an option if you want that permanent height increase that you didn't get. I went to MMT Community - Index and read the diaries of men and women who did it, and met some of them in person. Remarkable people too. There is a way to escape short stature.

Old 01-17-2011, 04:48 PM

5,706 posts, read 8,732,631 times
Mickey Rooney always looked like he was standing in a hole, but he got plenty of women.

Old 01-17-2011, 05:40 PM

32,524 posts, read 33,857,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
Mickey Rooney always looked like he was standing in a hole, but he got plenty of women.

Beautiful women! Ava Gardner in her prime for gosh sakes!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.