Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 01:19 PM

1 posts, read 9,699 times

Advertisements

Any woman here who said men wearing elevator shoes is odd. let me tell you that you are wrong. women do all sorts of things to fool us! but we have to accept ourselves?? I’m a 5.5″ man and i add shoe lifts and will tell you why! I’am very good looking,smart and carry myself very well! I’am rock/metal type of guy, thats my style. I’m very confident about my self and girl love me! my brain my looks and all. when i wearshoe lifts or elevator shoes that look very normal it only enhances my looks and i do it for myself i love looking taller then i’am and the funny thing is! i wud never wanna be over 5.10″ i just dont like it when i see very tall men. and when i see a 6f2″ guy with a 5f’2 girl i find it stupid. the enhancement is for the outside apearence.. there is nothing wrong with that. it is actually smart to enhance ones self and fyi all the male actors enhance and wear shoe lifts fyi john wayne, tom cruis and many famous people wear elevator shoes and many of them are no shorter then 5 ten! rediculous for you wemon to say this! you are worst. how does a man feel when he wakes up in the morning when he see’s you with no make up on? some wemon dont even just put some make up but i call it a mask! because they become totally another face. so what if your man does what it takes to look even better when you are outside with him? infront of your friends, family! if its gonna make you look and feel better why not? it does not mean you are not accepting yourself. i’m 5.5″ and i become 5.8′ outside. i just like the way my clothes and my face looks at 5.8 or 9 more then 5.5! 5.8 or 5.9 is not that tall eather. fyi men do a lot more then you women think they do. men straigtn their hair, shave, do steroids, do eye brows, manicure, laser, on and on, and these men know how to make it all look natural. that being said the following men get all your attention and you love it! the only thing you dont know is that they work on themselves to look very good. most models do all of the above including elevator shoes. like i said you dont have to be short to wear elevator shoes. there are men who are 6 feet but like to look taller then that in a dress shoe, so he adds a hiden 2″ that is a smart men.. because he didnt wear cowboy shos with dress pants. finaly it is creativity and nothing less. increasing height for the way you wanna look in some clothes is not odd or stupid. whats odd and stupid is men who wud wear an underwear that will make his ppenis look big in jeans. why? cause 1 noone cares or looking. 2 i can tell you i’am well endowed. i have good size and good width when im hard and when im not my penis is small.plus many times i laugh ause without meaning it. must my ppants wud give me a bulge like im huge and my penis is no where near there. and i find the bulge embaracing and fix it. so thats stupid. wearing hiden height is not wrong. no one is perfect and in this modern day we all try to enhance

Old 01-16-2011, 03:20 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,638,982 times
I'm 5'8" but in heels I'm 6'2"

Comon ladies, email me!

Jonathan

Old 01-16-2011, 04:26 PM

146 posts, read 267,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
What exactly are "elevator shoes"?

I don't think it's such a bad thing if short men really get treated that badly.
It appears elevator shoes are what get short men to the next level with women.

Old 01-16-2011, 04:36 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
I'm 5'8" but in heels I'm 6'2"

Comon ladies, email me!

Jonathan
Only if you promise not to steal my shoes!

Old 01-16-2011, 05:30 PM

1,788 posts, read 2,482,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slat View Post
Any woman here who said men wearing elevator shoes is odd. let me tell you that you are wrong. women do all sorts of things to fool us! but we have to accept ourselves?? I’m a 5.5″ man and i add shoe lifts and will tell you why! I’am very good looking,smart and carry myself very well! I’am rock/metal type of guy, thats my style. I’m very confident about my self and girl love me! my brain my looks and all. when i wearshoe lifts or elevator shoes that look very normal it only enhances my looks and i do it for myself i love looking taller then i’am and the funny thing is! i wud never wanna be over 5.10″ i just dont like it when i see very tall men. and when i see a 6f2″ guy with a 5f’2 girl i find it stupid. the enhancement is for the outside apearence.. there is nothing wrong with that. it is actually smart to enhance ones self and fyi all the male actors enhance and wear shoe lifts fyi john wayne, tom cruis and many famous people wear elevator shoes and many of them are no shorter then 5 ten! rediculous for you wemon to say this! you are worst. how does a man feel when he wakes up in the morning when he see’s you with no make up on? some wemon dont even just put some make up but i call it a mask! because they become totally another face. so what if your man does what it takes to look even better when you are outside with him? infront of your friends, family! if its gonna make you look and feel better why not? it does not mean you are not accepting yourself. i’m 5.5″ and i become 5.8′ outside. i just like the way my clothes and my face looks at 5.8 or 9 more then 5.5! 5.8 or 5.9 is not that tall eather. fyi men do a lot more then you women think they do. men straigtn their hair, shave, do steroids, do eye brows, manicure, laser, on and on, and these men know how to make it all look natural. that being said the following men get all your attention and you love it! the only thing you dont know is that they work on themselves to look very good. most models do all of the above including elevator shoes. like i said you dont have to be short to wear elevator shoes. there are men who are 6 feet but like to look taller then that in a dress shoe, so he adds a hiden 2″ that is a smart men.. because he didnt wear cowboy shos with dress pants. finaly it is creativity and nothing less. increasing height for the way you wanna look in some clothes is not odd or stupid. whats odd and stupid is men who wud wear an underwear that will make his ppenis look big in jeans. why? cause 1 noone cares or looking. 2 i can tell you i’am well endowed. i have good size and good width when im hard and when im not my penis is small.plus many times i laugh ause without meaning it. must my ppants wud give me a bulge like im huge and my penis is no where near there. and i find the bulge embaracing and fix it. so thats stupid. wearing hiden height is not wrong. no one is perfect and in this modern day we all try to enhance
Paragraphs are your friend.........

Old 01-16-2011, 10:33 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,238 times
Here's a pretty good video on some of the uncomfortable truths about how women manipulate men with makeup and clothes they wear. I don't see how shoes that add height for a guy are any worse. Also, women do this very thing already with heals. If women are going to condemn anyone for being fake they should start with the person in the mirror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2srzh-sgP_U

Old 01-16-2011, 10:35 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,926,647 times
How high are those shoes?

Old 01-17-2011, 09:42 AM

1,351 posts, read 2,901,403 times
i'm actually thinking of trying those out, first as an experiment and if they work, then to start using them all the time.

i get women but not nearly as often as my taller friends do. i can't tell you how much effort i have to make merely to get women to even NOTICE that i'm there, let alone get lucky with them. i dress well, have no problem approaching them and even getting numbers, but it seldom leads to anything. i've seen girls straight up stare at tall guys at bars, and they couldn't make their interest in those guys clearer if they wrote it on their heads - yet these dudes (who i can tell are also interested in the women) don't do anything about it because they just don't have the guts to make the approach. being at a height disadvantage i've been forced to overcome my fear of approaching girls and so that is no longer a problem for me. i'm extremely sure that if i was taller i'd have way more luck with women, but i'd like to be a bit scientific about it and actually try it out to see if that is indeed the case.

i have almost never, ever seen a hot girl with a guy my height (i'm 5'6"), women just seem to have a biological preference for taller men. it sucks when the top of your head is below the eyeline of that stunning long legged beauty but heck, even in such cases have i approached and (surprise surprise) been turned down. most times gently, but often enough rudely.

not saying that looking taller will solve everything, i still think personality and gumption are 60% (at least) of the deal, however there's nothing wrong in seeking that extra edge if you can.

Last edited by ElysianEagle; 01-17-2011 at 09:59 AM..

Old 01-17-2011, 10:26 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,638,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
Here's a pretty good video on some of the uncomfortable truths about how women manipulate men with makeup and clothes they wear. I don't see how shoes that add height for a guy are any worse. Also, women do this very thing already with heals. If women are going to condemn anyone for being fake they should start with the person in the mirror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2srzh-sgP_U
WOMEN BEWARE WE ARE ON TO YOU*

*actually, the video does not apply to all women, there are women, who earn there own, do there own, and are there own without 'faking' it with makeup and 'feminine wilds'

These women are beautiful and sexy to me, I don't want Victoria's Secrets
or Max factor, Give me a ratty t-shirt and a beautiful mind!

Jonathan

Old 01-17-2011, 10:36 AM

1,241 posts, read 1,895,471 times
Elevator shoes, for real? Probably the only thing that changed was your attitude. You probably put on these shoes -felt better and more self confident about your chances of dating and THAT'S what drew others to you.
Drop the shoes. Pick women online/in person that are shorter than you and you should be okay. If you are 5'6 then talk to girls that are 4'8 - 5'4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships