Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 03:30 PM

23 posts, read 74,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
Stan, it sounds like you've never been with a woman who's really really good in bed or a virgin. Can't say that i've ever slept with a woman under 23-24 who was any good in bed. Even my ex wife didn't get good until she hit 25, and we were married at age 21. Granted experience doesn't automatically make you good, but lack of experience, it definitely shows.
dont date a virgin....how u know if a girl is virgin or not before date..?
and i think to be a teacher of ur wife is a nice thing isnt it?
someone tell me ,some girls learns very fast.some even 30 years old still bad at sex.
it's not the problem of virgin or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMePeter View Post
I personally GREATLY admire a woman who has enough self control and common sense to wait till her marriage night which will most likely be in her 20's in any case . But over here in the USA, the motto is Entitlement , including using each other for mere copulations as a favorite pastime . Its considered an American 'right' and theres no shame or concern about the enormous National STD Epidemic that kills, gives cervical cancer , and decreases one chance of future marriage .

Maintain your wise Asian values and ethics, and dont become americanized. Thats the best plain advice i can offer you . I like Asian people alot and I have a few Asian friends . In closing , here is the 'Safe Sex' lie, exposed ... plus the sexually immoral American culture (STD Report at the bottom of the site) you will be getting into if you decide to take your chances. Regards. The Safe Sex Lie - Alternatives of Kalamazoo (http://www.pregnancychoices.com/thesafesexlie.htm - broken link)
thank you for ur reply.....
i think it's about religion.....
almost every religion they forbiden this. ...
if really like the web site.....then french kiss is drangrous too?

Old 12-29-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
The only man who has the right to "care" about whether his bride is a virgin or not is a man who himself is a virgin

Any man with a sexual history who expects his bride to be a virgin is a pig.
oh...then most of the chinese man are pig...............

Old 12-29-2010, 03:36 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,618,410 times
LovesMountains wrote:
Quote:
Any man with a sexual history who expects his bride to be a virgin is a pig.
I couldn't agree more. I've never understood why so many men (particularly in certain Muslim nations and elsewhere) demand a virgin for a wife even though they've gotten as much sex as they possibly could. You may have noticed that my status says "Pigs get lonely too" which acknowledges my mispent youth and carousing among those of the female persuasion but I at least admit it and wouldn't expect a female companion to have lived her life as a reclusive Nun.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:36 PM

232 posts, read 676,210 times
I thought every guy's fantasy was to be with a virgin. On the other hand, with kids growing up so fast these days, do virgins still exist anymore?

Old 12-29-2010, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JClyde View Post
IMO. Guys don't care if their wife is a Virgin nowadays. Most men just don't want to marry a ***** that is going to bang every guy that she thinks is cute.

Most men have come to terms with women as sexual beings. Men and women are sowing their wild oats nowadays.

It's just at some point. When you make a decision to settle down. A guy is looking for love, and loyalty from his woman. If he has in the back of his mind that she is jumping on every guy. The minute he walks out of the door. The relationship isn't going to work.
but asian guys say"virgin is more safe,coz they can control never ML before marry,so ofcourse they can be more trustful after marry."

Old 12-29-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold ethyl View Post
I thought every guy's fantasy was to be with a virgin. On the other hand, with kids growing up so fast these days, do virgins still exist anymore?
....really?on this website..i see almost no man expect that...and some even dont date virgin.......
yes...virgins exist in china...and i know a lot with well educated and pretty cute....

Old 12-29-2010, 03:42 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,052,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pariscat View Post
dont date a virgin....how u know if a girl is virgin or not before date..?
and i think to be a teacher of ur wife is a nice thing isnt it?
someone tell me ,some girls learns very fast.some even 30 years old still bad at sex.
it's not the problem of virgin or not.
I believe it is assumed that women are not virgins, as most women in the US are not virgins.

I would have considered dating a virgin in my teenage years, but in my 30s it would seem to be too much to deal with. I would still sleep with a virgin though.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:47 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,397,245 times
I'm Asian so I understand where the Chinese people are coming from although my religion plays a role in my view of virgins as well. Europeans/American men has a very different view compares to Men in Eastern world. Each side seem to be on the extreme ends.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:48 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
I wasn't a virgin when I married. How could I have expected that of my wife?

Then again, I didn't sleep with untold dozens of women either. So I probably would have been uncomfortable had she slept with untold dozens of men.

In other words. Don't ask something of your future spouse that she can't ask in return.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships