Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 03:49 PM

23 posts, read 74,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
LovesMountains wrote:

I couldn't agree more. I've never understood why so many men (particularly in certain Muslim nations and elsewhere) demand a virgin for a wife even though they've gotten as much sex as they possibly could. You may have noticed that my status says "Pigs get lonely too" which acknowledges my mispent youth and carousing among those of the female persuasion but I at least admit it and wouldn't expect a female companion to have lived her life as a reclusive Nun.
i never think we have to laugh to pigs..................
and actually i agree with pigs..................
but.i am doubting it.......
is it really right?do i really have the right to have sex before marry?

answer from my chinese friend is.if u did it before marry,u are no valuable anymore.so...maybe better not do it...
but....that sounds girls just like the products.............can be valuable and sale.....................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2010, 03:54 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,095 times
I could not marry a virgin.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:15 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,686,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pariscat View Post
dont date a virgin....how u know if a girl is virgin or not before date..?
and i think to be a teacher of ur wife is a nice thing isnt it?
someone tell me ,some girls learns very fast.some even 30 years old still bad at sex.
it's not the problem of virgin or not.
How they handle flirting, etc usually easily exposes a virgin. I don't do online dating, so I meet woman through someone or out in public. I don't just "ask them out". I may get their contact info and once we start chatting, I find out their likes and dislikes and from there it's usually easy.

You are right, some 30 years old are bad, but like anything else, there is a learning curve, practice, etc. Nobody picks up a baseball for the first time and throws a 99 mph fastball. And like my cousins wife who was a virgin, suddenly now, she is wondering what sex with other men is all about, because she's only been with him. No thanks. I'd rather be with someone who's been around the block and isn't straying strictly out of curiosity or because they missed out on experimenting, etc. I'd rather be with a woman who is going to push my limits and explore new things, rather than spending time trying to teach.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:45 PM

627 posts, read 1,295,648 times
It is not up to the virgin to be good or bad in bed.

It is up to the passion that is provoked from the union of the two bodies... it is the chemistry

I personally don't care at my age. I'm certainly not - by a longshot, so I cannot demand that my next Lady be a virgin.

I'd like to find someone who I can call my best friend, who I can tickle and nurture when she's not feeling well - who can make me laugh because I love to laugh and no one has to be a virgin to have all those qualities.

She doesn't even have to cook well, because I can cook It would be nice if she could! And I'd rather she cooked well than be a virgin.

If she's not good in bed, I would not blame that on her

Old 12-29-2010, 07:44 PM

23 posts, read 74,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
How they handle flirting, etc usually easily exposes a virgin. I don't do online dating, so I meet woman through someone or out in public. I don't just "ask them out". I may get their contact info and once we start chatting, I find out their likes and dislikes and from there it's usually easy.

You are right, some 30 years old are bad, but like anything else, there is a learning curve, practice, etc. Nobody picks up a baseball for the first time and throws a 99 mph fastball. And like my cousins wife who was a virgin, suddenly now, she is wondering what sex with other men is all about, because she's only been with him. No thanks. I'd rather be with someone who's been around the block and isn't straying strictly out of curiosity or because they missed out on experimenting, etc. I'd rather be with a woman who is going to push my limits and explore new things, rather than spending time trying to teach.
..............i think if i want...i can flirt well.......but most of time i just dont want..................
a virgin will curious about how to make love with others after marry.......interesting...............maybe just coz the culture is really different..............
what about a virgin has more experience than u but just still virgin coz some religion.we call that technique virgin.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:34 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,861,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
The only man who has the right to "care" about whether his bride is a virgin or not is a man who himself is a virgin

Any man with a sexual history who expects his bride to be a virgin is a pig.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMePeter View Post
I personally GREATLY admire a woman who has enough self control and common sense to wait till her marriage night which will most likely be in her 20's in any case . But over here in the USA, the motto is Entitlement , including using each other for mere copulations as a favorite pastime . Its considered an American 'right' and theres no shame or concern about the enormous National STD Epidemic that kills, gives cervical cancer , and decreases one chance of future marriage .

Maintain your wise Asian values and ethics, and dont become americanized. Thats the best plain advice i can offer you . I like Asian people alot and I have a few Asian friends . In closing , here is the 'Safe Sex' lie, exposed ... plus the sexually immoral American culture (STD Report at the bottom of the site) you will be getting into if you decide to take your chances. Regards. The Safe Sex Lie - Alternatives of Kalamazoo (http://www.pregnancychoices.com/thesafesexlie.htm - broken link)

Those same Asian cultures also entitle men to bed as many women as possible and encourage them to have affairs.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold ethyl View Post
I thought every guy's fantasy was to be with a virgin. On the other hand, with kids growing up so fast these days, do virgins still exist anymore?

No more than they did 80 years ago ethyl.

Old 12-31-2010, 10:08 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,482,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pariscat View Post
i never think we have to laugh to pigs..................
and actually i agree with pigs..................
but.i am doubting it.......
is it really right?do i really have the right to have sex before marry?

answer from my chinese friend is.if u did it before marry,u are no valuable anymore.so...maybe better not do it...
but....that sounds girls just like the products.............can be valuable and sale.....................
If your Chinese friends think that the only value you have is your virginty, then it is time for you to find new friends!

Old 12-31-2010, 10:44 AM

1,054 posts, read 1,414,821 times
I always liked the line in the Mary Chapin Carpenter song that goes "If I was not the first, just say I'll be the last". That's what counts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships