Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 02:24 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,677,046 times

Advertisements

Where did you read 3-way from my post; or are you referring to the other poster's straw man argument?

What would be wrong with some of her girl friends "picking up some slack" whenever the wife is otherwise occupied? I did not claim they all had to jump in bed at the same time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2011, 01:53 AM

3,485 posts, read 7,308,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pariscat View Post
...........im from shanghai.................
yes...they do want.....but wont give u so much pressure as european guys do...

problem now is....i like a german guy now..but he treat me really not good.
and he want make love with me...
i really want to leave him...but just can not make the step..
i tried know new guys.but still miss him a lot...
Trust me honey, the Europeans with Asian fetish will be the ones who pressure you to lose your virginity, and once they have it they will leave you broken and used. I hope you don't fall for it. Nice guys will never pressure you.

The worst part is, the European guy will just think that you are unreasonable and immature if you don't want to sleep with them like "an adult". They will feel no guilt whatsoever for leaving you afterwards. I know so many sleazy European men, because I have gained their confidence enough for them to talk to me about their sexual habits. No doubt they wanted to sleep with me because they would always make suggestive comments. But at the same time they talk about all the girls they have slept with and are sleeping with, cheating on, and juggling. To themselves, they are normal in their own society and culture, and are just doing their usual dating ritual. To nice Asian girls, we consider them sleazy. Although you will eventually lose it, at least lose it to a nice guy.

And another note - though they look like big, manly men, many are absolutely lousy in bed. They don't try very hard to please the woman but feel no shame about it. Then they will tell you it's time for you to go home. You will be the 15th or 50th girl they've slept with. Especially if you are a virgin and you do not orgasm, they will just blame it on your inexperience rather than their own lack of skill.

There are nice and genuine European guys out there, just like there are nice Asian guys. You just need to find one and not be blinded... if he treats you bad, that's the end.

Last edited by miyu; 01-03-2011 at 02:08 AM..

Old 01-03-2011, 04:58 AM

55 posts, read 125,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Trust me honey, the Europeans with Asian fetish will be the ones who pressure you to lose your virginity, and once they have it they will leave you broken and used. I hope you don't fall for it. Nice guys will never pressure you.

The worst part is, the European guy will just think that you are unreasonable and immature if you don't want to sleep with them like "an adult". They will feel no guilt whatsoever for leaving you afterwards. I know so many sleazy European men, because I have gained their confidence enough for them to talk to me about their sexual habits. No doubt they wanted to sleep with me because they would always make suggestive comments. But at the same time they talk about all the girls they have slept with and are sleeping with, cheating on, and juggling. To themselves, they are normal in their own society and culture, and are just doing their usual dating ritual. To nice Asian girls, we consider them sleazy. Although you will eventually lose it, at least lose it to a nice guy.

And another note - though they look like big, manly men, many are absolutely lousy in bed. They don't try very hard to please the woman but feel no shame about it. Then they will tell you it's time for you to go home. You will be the 15th or 50th girl they've slept with. Especially if you are a virgin and you do not orgasm, they will just blame it on your inexperience rather than their own lack of skill.

There are nice and genuine European guys out there, just like there are nice Asian guys. You just need to find one and not be blinded... if he treats you bad, that's the end.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:47 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
I think if you are unsure that you are ready to lose your virginity then you should keep it. There are other ways that you and your boyfriend can pleasure each other. If you are sure you are ready then thats good too! Seems like it is a very personal decision that each girl must answer for themselves. I do think it is unrealistic for girls to think that they will be giving thier virginity to thier "one and only" though. That isnt the way it works out 99 times out of a hundred. So when you contemplate losing it, be truthful with yourself. Good luck whatever you decide.

Old 01-03-2011, 09:03 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,270,967 times
If the guys not a virgin, why would he think that the woman should be, if asian men want virgins, then they should be held to the same "standard" as they expect from the girl.

Old 01-03-2011, 09:30 AM

610 posts, read 1,295,349 times
Quote:

being a european guy I have to answer this;
1. If I sleep with a girl, and she does not have an orgasm the traditional way, I will find another way, no problem. I have yet to leave a girl without at least a couple of em.
2. Why would any guy feel guilt over leaving after sex? If we don't leave first the woman probably will, besides if I get laid with a girl she got laid just as much with me didn't she?
3. Of course i would find a nonsexual girl immature, don't knock what ya haven't tried.
4. The whole virginity hype so overplayed it's getting rediculous. You can't scientificly prove that someone is or is not a virgin, all the girl has to do is being a bit slippery with the sentences if she's ever asked about it by a guy who cares...
5. If the guy thinks it's his buisness wether or not she's a virgin, what freaken kind of guy is that? thought you americans were on the other side of the anti-terrorist/jihad thing!

Old 01-03-2011, 09:35 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times
Quote:
= =i am really curious...
coz i am chinese,
and i asked this question for some chinese male friends and european male friends...the answer is really different....

chinese guys care about virgin a lot....some of them wont marry virgin...some of them can accept not virgin...but prefer virgin...some of them even think i am disgutsing talk about sex....

european guys think it is crazy as a old virgin...they can not accept a relationship with no real sex...one of them even think i make him confused and he think if i dont do real sex,then i can not close to guys and can not accept their kiss...i can not expect for love from european guys if i dont do real sex.....

what's ur idea?
Two things:

First- If she is still a virgin and your married to her, something ain't right in that marriage .

Secondly- A man would be lucky to find a virgin here in the USA, most of the girls have a ton of kids while they're in school.

There is nothing wrong with a girl being a virgin until they're married, I find that highly respectful.

Old 01-03-2011, 11:53 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,757,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Ok Im not a guy..But I do know here in U.S.A..most men want women who knows what they are doing.
Who wants a fish in bed.??
I never met a man who said I wish I had a virgin.
Then meet your first -- me! I would unquestionably prefer a virgin

Old 01-03-2011, 11:56 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,757,868 times
Quote:
= =i am really curious...
coz i am chinese,
and i asked this question for some chinese male friends and european male friends...the answer is really different....

chinese guys care about virgin a lot....some of them wont marry virgin...some of them can accept not virgin...but prefer virgin...some of them even think i am disgutsing talk about sex....

european guys think it is crazy as a old virgin...they can not accept a relationship with no real sex...one of them even think i make him confused and he think if i dont do real sex,then i can not close to guys and can not accept their kiss...i can not expect for love from european guys if i dont do real sex.....

what's ur idea?
I'm a North American Caucasian male. While I would certainly be willing to date and be in a LTR with a girl who is not a virgin, so long as she respected my beliefs regarding pre-marital chastity and celibacy, dating a potential girl who is a virgin would definitely be preferable.

Btw, I practice what I preach: I am also 100% virginal, and not embarrassed about it at all.

Old 01-03-2011, 01:57 PM

23 posts, read 74,242 times
Quote:

actually i has some sex experience....and with the german guy is the best...even no orgasm.....
i always feel a bit guity of sex...but coz he is a bit forced...but very tender...and even he is exciting...he always cuddle me for around 1 hours,i think he had try his best......then his turn........
but i still think he dont love me.coz we dont chat at all...every time meet on the internet just blaim....he blaim me dont want make love with him.i blaim he just want sex no love......
but i feel he really treat me not so good.....or i was just as he said. spoiled by exbfs?....i dont know...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships