Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 02:01 PM

697 posts, read 1,280,111 times

Advertisements

after that last post why do I think something smells of rotton fish??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2011, 02:08 PM

697 posts, read 1,280,111 times
yep.... rotton fish

Old 01-03-2011, 02:12 PM

23 posts, read 74,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the old man View Post
yep.... rotton fish
nop.............rotten fish.

Old 01-03-2011, 02:17 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,023,067 times
I had my fun popping cherries when I was in my teens. I think that time, of doing virgins, is pretty much over for the most part. There is this asian woman who I talk with now and then. She is a nurse, looks average but nice body, and she is a virgin. She wants me to "show her" how to have sex. And some times I think about banging a virgin. But she seems a little crazy to me because she told her Dad about me?? Even though we are just friends. She was born in Asia though so maybe customs are different. Either way, I think I'm going to resist the temptation because she seems a little too fixated on me. Wait until I hit that...she would be 100% loco and clingy. She might turn into a stalker...

Either way, in this society...we don't need virgins once we get older. It's not realistic.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:16 PM

23 posts, read 74,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Sometimes I think perhaps some people have difficulty separating "love" from "physical intimacy". A person can always choose to "love" someone romantically, yet abstain from being intimate with them, until they marry them in total and complete commitment -- and that's exactly what I want. Anything less than that, would be empty and meaningless to me, and wouldn't make me feel, "loved" by someone. I need more from that special someone, than just physical intimacy.

But in response to your question above: again, I neither need nor desire that from someone I love, without a marriage commitment and being wed to her, first. Any guy can have a girl's body, if she is willing...but I want her heart, totally and completely, first. And a marriage, is the very best expression I can think of, of actually having 100% of her heart.
i have the same tought of u.
but i need it........and i like mans who i like cuddle me.............
i was feel guity when young(before 20)...not anymore now(24)...

hence, i will start an interesting discover about love with a guy.
maybe nowadays ,too easy to have real sex.but not really easy to find real love.and i think sex is comes too early of a relationship can devour the new born love.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:54 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,916,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pariscat View Post
= =i am really curious...
coz i am chinese,
and i asked this question for some chinese male friends and european male friends...the answer is really different....

chinese guys care about virgin a lot....some of them wont marry virgin...some of them can accept not virgin...but prefer virgin...some of them even think i am disgutsing talk about sex....

european guys think it is crazy as a old virgin...they can not accept a relationship with no real sex...one of them even think i make him confused and he think if i dont do real sex,then i can not close to guys and can not accept their kiss...i can not expect for love from european guys if i dont do real sex.....

what's ur idea?
I specifically would not marry a virgin. Honestly I appreciate woman who know her stuff sexually, ie knows her body and what she likes, is confident in that, is not afraid to try new things, and could even teach me a few things.

Virginity is grossly over-rated imo.

Old 01-03-2011, 07:19 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,302,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pariscat View Post
actually i has some sex experience....and with the german guy is the best...even no orgasm.....
i always feel a bit guity of sex...but coz he is a bit forced...but very tender...and even he is exciting...he always cuddle me for around 1 hours,i think he had try his best......then his turn........
but i still think he dont love me.coz we dont chat at all...every time meet on the internet just blaim....he blaim me dont want make love with him.i blaim he just want sex no love......
but i feel he really treat me not so good.....or i was just as he said. spoiled by exbfs?....i dont know...
Aiyai yai yai yai (that is my spanish version of Aiya). Just because he cuddles doesn't mean he wants a relationship... if he doesn't want to talk to you, see you everyday, and have you stay until the morning then I would suspect something is not right. He is looking for sex with a special woman. But he is not looking for love or a relationship with a special woman. There is a difference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeek20 View Post
being a european guy I have to answer this;
1. If I sleep with a girl, and she does not have an orgasm the traditional way, I will find another way, no problem. I have yet to leave a girl without at least a couple of em.
2. Why would any guy feel guilt over leaving after sex? If we don't leave first the woman probably will, besides if I get laid with a girl she got laid just as much with me didn't she?
3. Of course i would find a nonsexual girl immature, don't knock what ya haven't tried.
My husband is pure European stock. I have nothing against Europeans. They just operate on a totally different sexual level. And a lot of guys don't realize how bad they are at sex (or don't care). As for #2, the girl isn't always in it to be laid, she is in it to get closer emotionally to the guy. So if you both get laid, she still doesn't get what she wants. I'm not saying she's right to expect that but that's just how it is. You don't need to feel guilty, but she will for sure feel like crap if she doesn't protect herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
There is this asian woman who I talk with now and then. She is a nurse, looks average but nice body, and she is a virgin. She wants me to "show her" how to have sex. And some times I think about banging a virgin. But she seems a little crazy to me because she told her Dad about me?? Even though we are just friends. She was born in Asia though so maybe customs are different. Either way, I think I'm going to resist the temptation because she seems a little too fixated on me. Wait until I hit that...she would be 100% loco and clingy. She might turn into a stalker...
Totally. She will cling to you forever and you will wish you had never opened that can of sushi. Is she Filipina (or near that region of the world) and religious by any chance? Just wondering.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:55 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,674,933 times
Quote:
Aiyai yai yai yai (that is my spanish version of Aiya). Just because he cuddles doesn't mean he wants a relationship... if he doesn't want to talk to you, see you everyday, and have you stay until the morning then I would suspect something is not right.
Is it wrong to stay so long, afterward? Is that confusing to women? What if a guy would like a friend with benefits relationship?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships