Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2011, 05:55 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,435,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I was referred to as MILF on more than one occassion. Whether or not I found it offensive depended entirely on who said it.
I cant think of a better example of a MILF than you sweetie if I were to use that expression. Or Seeniorita. Or Ms. Neemy Or..............BUT! I feel that if we allow our young men to freely use such expressions we are basically telling them that there are no boundaries. That nothing or nobody deserves respect and esteem. If I were to choose just one category that should be held above all others when it comes to respect and deference, it would be motherhood. Please dont take me wrong. I love to compliment and flirt with beautiful women! Mothers or not. But that flirting will never involve the fact that she is a mother. In a world where apparently "anything goes" I guess I am becoming a relic.But I will hold steadfast to my belief in the sanctity of motherhood.

Old 03-04-2011, 06:12 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,005,850 times
I always took this term to come from boys old enough to consider such things in regards to women who are old enough to be their mother. This implies mid 30ish to me and not some girl who is 21 and has a baby. For these boys she would just be some girl close to my own age with a baby I would like to bone or in other words, SGCTMOAWABIWLTB. Which I admit is a little less catchy

Old 03-04-2011, 10:15 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,611,273 times
As I said previously, I have been especially by my kids friends when they were in high school but I hadn't heard anything for awhile until just the other day when a dude referred to me as a MILF - I was cracking up. I was like "thanks, I think?" Meh... whatever... lol

Old 03-04-2011, 10:20 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,441,267 times
As a teenager, I can say that any time a teenager says MILF, they're using it as a compliment.

So take it as a compliment

Old 03-04-2011, 10:28 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,079,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
Me and my wife were walking out of StarBucks a couple weeks ago and there were these two skateboard rats--probably aorund 16 or so--leaning on the side of the building with their boards, drinking fraps or some such, and as we walked past them to my truck I overheard one of them exclaim in a stage whisper to his bro, "Dude, she's like, a total MILF!"
I don't think Melanie, my wife, heard him, but I just sorta turned around, lifted my sunglasses up above my eyes, and raised my eyebrows and smiled, as if to say, "You got that right, laddie" and then walked on.
It sent both of them into a laughing fit, replete with high fives.
I guess I took it as a compliment, and a harmless, juvenile one at that.

Right on..

Old 03-04-2011, 10:32 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,307,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I cant think of a better example of a MILF than you sweetie if I were to use that expression. Or Seeniorita. Or Ms. Neemy Or..............BUT! I feel that if we allow our young men to freely use such expressions we are basically telling them that there are no boundaries. That nothing or nobody deserves respect and esteem. If I were to choose just one category that should be held above all others when it comes to respect and deference, it would be motherhood. Please dont take me wrong. I love to compliment and flirt with beautiful women! Mothers or not. But that flirting will never involve the fact that she is a mother. In a world where apparently "anything goes" I guess I am becoming a relic.But I will hold steadfast to my belief in the sanctity of motherhood.
Well said Capt! Men of your stature are indeed a rare breed. It's among the many reasons why you have so many women fans here.....me being one of the biggest!

Old 03-04-2011, 10:34 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,120,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Well said Capt! Men of your stature are indeed a rare breed. It's among the many reasons why you have so many women fans here.....me being one of the biggest!
Capt. Dan IS awesome

Old 03-04-2011, 11:12 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,435,932 times
Thank You Ladies.

Old 03-04-2011, 11:59 AM

17 posts, read 18,641 times
Never ever

Old 03-04-2011, 12:06 PM

1,695 posts, read 4,659,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
I was wondering the same thing. There are posters on this thread bragging about their son's friends calling them a MILF. I am sorry but this is unacceptable, considering the age of the likee, l don't understand why people would relish in the limelight(bragging) especially since there are several cases of teachers (specifically women) having sex with students.

I would not tot the line on this issue. What happens when a father is called a FILF? Is it still cool? No!!! Matter of fact, the Chester Molester Police would lynch that guy on moments notice...and rightfully so! This behavior by any adult, by any gender is unwelcomed and should NOT be accepted.

I can see the responses now. If my response is so wrong or paranoid then walk into your local grocery store with a T-Shirt that says "I am...FILF or MILF." Come back to this thread and tell us how many dirty looks U got.

My opinion this is a Poor topic. I would delete this thread.
agreed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I know that, but I thought moms would like it if teenage boys thought she was attractive. That's better than being old and only attracting other old people that can't get anyone else. I don't care what anyone says...I think the only reason old couples exist is because they can't get anyone else.
i dont want ANYONE under age 30 looking at me. actually, i only want hubby to look at me, but i cant help what others do. having a child (and yes, a teen IS STILL a child think of you in that way is NOT flattering - its DISTURBING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
And you know everything right

Only insecure women find the idea of teenage children lusting after them to be remotely pleasurable.
i think ill have to agree to that one too. I am secure in myself, in my age and in my appearance and do not need to be 'validated' by some hormone driven idiot
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships