Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 06:14 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,107,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
Exactly. Why do people think it's a bad thing to get called a MILF? Would they rather get called fat/old/ugly?
It's not necessarily a bad term. If you're in a situation where vulgarity is appropriate, MILF on. If not, it would be best to refrain from using it.

Old 03-24-2011, 06:17 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,484,661 times
Yes, some guy said it to my son, and my son beat the crap out of him

Old 03-24-2011, 07:22 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,471,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
It's not necessarily a bad term. If you're in a situation where vulgarity is appropriate, MILF on. If not, it would be best to refrain from using it.
So you're saying if vulgarity is not appropriate, it's better to call someone fat/old/ugly

Old 03-24-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
Yes, some guy said it to my son, and my son beat the crap out of him
When I was in high school, one guy told another guy his mom is unattractive. He took offense to that statement, then the guy said "What do you want me to say? Your mom's hot? I think she's a MILF?"

They had something like that on a recent episode of the Simpsons too. Milhouse told Bart he used to think Marge was hot, but not anymore ever since Marge let her hair go grey. Bart took offense to both statements.

Old 03-24-2011, 09:46 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,484,661 times
Quote:
When I was in high school, one guy told another guy his mom is unattractive. He took offense to that statement, then the guy said "What do you want me to say? Your mom's hot? I think she's a MILF?"

They had something like that on a recent episode of the Simpsons too. Milhouse told Bart he used to think Marge was hot, but not anymore ever since Marge let her hair go grey. Bart took offense to both statements.
Thats because moms are sacred. Its okay to say someone's mom is cool, nice, sweet, funny, etc... but NEVER say something about someone's mom which indicates you are judging their potential as a sexual partner, whether it be in a positive or negative way

By the way, the fact that a 16 year old boy made that comment about me was NOT at all thrilling. I was disgusted!

Old 03-24-2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
So you're saying if vulgarity is not appropriate, it's better to call someone fat/old/ugly
Face. Palm.

No. That is not what I am saying.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:39 AM

158 posts, read 907,354 times
I'm 24 and I have a 2 yr old, not postin a pic lol but I've been called MILF many times but guys...and girls lol I'm actually flattered, I'll prolly be more offended if people will stop calling me that haha I guess it somewut gives me confidence that while I'm a mom, I'm still hot and I never took the "****" part literally, that's silly...altho I'm sure some people have ment it that way lol

Last edited by Keeper; 03-26-2011 at 06:26 AM..

Old 03-25-2011, 07:38 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Not every thought one has needs to be verbalized.

Old 03-25-2011, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
Face. Palm.

No. That is not what I am saying.
That's essentially what you said/implied. I was replying to/agreeing with the poster that said being called a MILF is better than being called fat/old/ugly. Then you felt the need to reply to my post and you said MILF should not be used if vulgarity is not appropriate. But you never said anything about the fat/old/ugly part of my post. I took that to mean you think it's more appropriate to call someone fat/old/ugly. Note: I'm not saying you think that's a good thing, I'm just saying you seem to think that's better than calling someone a MILF when vulgarity is not appropriate

But since there's apparently a misunderstanding, why don't you answer this question:

If vulgarity is not appropriate, do you think it's better to call someone a MILF or call someone fat/old/ugly?

Neither is not an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Not every thought one has needs to be verbalized.
I know. But the question I asked above is a hypothetical question and I really want an answer from Johnny Vanderburgh.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
That's essentially what you said/implied. I was replying to/agreeing with the poster that said being called a MILF is better than being called fat/old/ugly. Then you felt the need to reply to my post and you said MILF should not be used if vulgarity is not appropriate. But you never said anything about the fat/old/ugly part of my post. I took that to mean you think it's more appropriate to call someone fat/old/ugly. Note: I'm not saying you think that's a good thing, I'm just saying you seem to think that's better than calling someone a MILF when vulgarity is not appropriate

But since there's apparently a misunderstanding, why don't you answer this question:

If vulgarity is not appropriate, do you think it's better to call someone a MILF or call someone fat/old/ugly?

Neither is not an answer.
I implied no such thing. You inferred. Wrongly, I might add.

I didn't respond to your fat/old/ugly question because it's silly and has no bearing on the fact that MILF is a vulgar term. Tell you what, if you're ever in a situation where you're pondering whether to use "MILF" or "fat/old/ugly," here's how you should decide:

Condition 1) Determine if the woman in question has children.
Condition 2) Make a judgement call on whether or not you qualify her as fat, old, ugly, or any combination of the three.
Condition 3) Decide if you have a desire to **** her.

If Condition 1 is not met, but Condition 2 is, your options are to call her old, fat, ugly, or any combination thereof. Do so if you judge the situation appropriate.

If Conditions 1 and 2 are not met, you have no options available and should either think of something else to say or walk away.

If Condition 1 is met, but Condition 2 is not met, your only option is to call her a MILF. However, a check on Condition 3 is required before doing so. If you have a desire to **** her and using the word "****" would be acceptable for your audience, tell her she is a MILF. If you have a desire to **** her and using the word "****" would not be acceptable, you have no options available and should either think of something else to say or walk away. If you do not have a desire to **** her, you have no options available and should either think of something else to say or walk away.

If Conditions 1 and 2 are met, old, fat, ugly, and any combination thereof are available for use while "MILF" must go through the requisite check on Condition 3. If you have a desire to **** her and using the word "****" would be acceptable for your audience, you have every one of your descriptive terms available for use. Game on. If you have a desire to **** her and using the word "****" would not be acceptable, "MILF" is out of the question, but old, fat, ugly, and any combination thereof remain available. If you do not have a desire to **** her, "MILF" is out of the question, but old, fat, ugly, and any combination thereof remain available.

Of course, if you don't ever want to **** a woman, you should never use "MILF" because you would, in fact, be lying.

Hope that helps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships