Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 08:38 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,471,003 times

Advertisements

If sex is so emotional, that just strengthens my belief that I'm not missing out. The people that say how good sex is make it sound like physical pleasure. But this thread makes sex sound more emotional than physical. I can get physical pleasure with my hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2011, 01:47 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Sex feels great physically, coupled with a deep and intimate connection it makes it FANTASTIC and MIND BLOWING.

I can have an orgasm with my Bunny Buddy...but an orgasm during sex is better, and an orgasm during sex with someone I love deeply....WOW!

Old 01-10-2011, 06:25 PM

1,496 posts, read 2,438,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug11768 View Post
I don't know why. Physically, I feel wonderful
that's OK..

Old 01-11-2011, 10:34 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01
Yup, that's why really pretty girls (Certified Ford models) are a waste of time. Too many men want them who are bigger, richer, or more whatever then you, they know they don't need you, and in general, they get away with many things so they don't know how to do anything really well other then look good.

Let the hate mail begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
No, it sounds harsh, but you may have a point. I've been with more women than I care to admit (I'm old) and have found that to be true in most cases -- the more attractive out of bed, the more mediocre in bed; the least attractive out of bed, the hotter in bed. It's not always the case, but it sure has been true with the majority of my partners.
I don't know who you guys are sleeping with. I believe I'm attractive. I always put in work. Your partner should try to bring out the best in you. I know my sex game is tight. Thank you very much!

Old 01-11-2011, 11:03 AM

9,724 posts, read 21,233,609 times
No offense intended, Childfree. As I stated and you quoted, it's not always the case. There are certainly exceptions, and those are the ones you want to keep!

And it's no secret who I'm sleeping with -- my wife! Most of those before her... now that's a secret.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:08 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
No offense intended, Childfree. As I stated and you quoted, it's not always the case. There are certainly exceptions, and those are the ones you want to keep!

And it's no secret who I'm sleeping with -- my wife! Most of those before her... now that's a secret.
Your secret is safe with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships