Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Guys: do you find (age-appropriate) innocent girl, attractive?
Yes, a huge turn-on 12 80.00%
Not really -- a turn-off for me 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 11:14 AM

116 posts, read 179,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
The only difference between the innocent girl and the skanky streetwalker is the outside, lol.
True, many "innocent" girls would be indistinguishable from streetwalkers if judged by what's found inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Ah, but you assume that the display of innocence, is insincere What if it's the real deal though, and they genuinely mean it (not acting or feigning)?

Sorry to hear, that your earlier experiences, with the good gals didn't work out...you have my sympathies friend Perhaps they weren't as loving or gentle to you, as they could or should have been?
Not all fake it, but it's a commonly used tactic by those who decidedly aren't. I can easily spot the type. As for girls who truly are, well, it's possible to be too loving and gentle. I can appreciate that some find innocence endearing, but it isn't sexy--especially in bed. Personally, I thought it nothing more than a glorified (and exhaustive) exercise in self-denial to constantly buttress a girl’s sense of security in our "love." However, that's just my experience. I'm not a romantic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2011, 11:29 AM

3,511 posts, read 5,304,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_of_Reason View Post
The ones that feign innocence really are the cruelest manipulators.

Tried the good girl three times and failed three times. Ultimately, even getting *** on the side wasn't enough. (Yeah, I know.) Though it pains me to admit it, I just can't deny the truth any longer; I'll take a dirty **** over a nice girl any day.
I agree, my elderly mom who is the sweetest, nicest old lady I know still swears and gives my dad the finger when he p*sses her off! LMAO "Oh, I'm so innocent, join me as I say three Hail Mary's"! Maybe it's just me, but I don't trust these types. They always seem to end up fake once you get to the core. I would even go to say some were just flat downright SNAKES!

Old 01-16-2011, 11:47 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,849,982 times
Not to be a party pooper, but there are too many variables that apply to "innocence" for me to be able to choose one or the other.

Like, I dated a girl who would talk in a childish voice and tone during intimacy, and I found it to be creepy as hell and thus a really huge turn-off. I asked her to stop it or be quiet.

I worked with (and dated) a coworker from Russia who affected an air of "innocence" in that storied Russian way. Found it a turn on with her. But the big difference is that she didn't act like a "kid."

Old 01-16-2011, 11:55 AM

1,788 posts, read 2,480,377 times
I am the ultimate paradox though not rare. I love a little class and virtue...until we hit the bedroom.

Old 01-16-2011, 12:22 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,812,301 times
I think in a way, a man typical likes when us women have at least some innocence left. It's a type of female characteristics because it reminds them of sugar & spice.

I see myself halfway, in between....... not a wild, crazy woman that jumps in with any man but neither the extreme naivee, housegirl that never drinks nor has ever dated (definitely not one of those virgin, church girls either).
I think all extremes are a turn-off.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle grease View Post
I agree, my elderly mom who is the sweetest, nicest old lady I know still swears and gives my dad the finger when he p*sses her off! LMAO "Oh, I'm so innocent, join me as I say three Hail Mary's"! Maybe it's just me, but I don't trust these types. They always seem to end up fake once you get to the core. I would even go to say some were just flat downright SNAKES!
Yes, the only innocent things about those women are their reputations. I suppose that's partly why they so mercilessly defend them.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Yes, the only innocent things about those women are their reputations. I suppose that's partly why they so mercilessly defend them.
You mean like the gal who forbids her hubby from watching a R rated movie and is swiping money from the cash box at work. No ones knows until she gets caught. Don't bulls*** me lady, you still fart too! LOL

Old 01-16-2011, 01:25 PM

I have a couple who lives near me like that. The quiet, go to bed at 7 P.M. and flash the barn light if I run the John Deere at 9 P.M. They make everyone else around miserable complaining and reporting everything. I don't trust them! They will bring you cookies for Christmas and try to get me to shoot a rabbit getting in their garden out of season. Nope! I'd do it and I can hear the DNR now with the fine! I don't much care for these types!

Old 01-16-2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle grease View Post
You mean like the gal who forbids her hubby from watching a R rated movie and is swiping money from the cash box at work. No ones knows until she gets caught. Don't bulls*** me lady, you still fart too! LOL
Don't forget the preacher's wife that manipulates her husband into ostracizing anyone who dares to offend her narcissistic sensibilities.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Don't forget the preacher's wife that manipulates her husband into ostracizing anyone who dares to offend her narcissistic sensibilities.
Man, some folks aren't going to like this one. I recently dealt with one of those. This lady is NUTS with a capital "N". You go outside to your truck to get something for 2 minutes and she relocks the door. "Who's there"? EVERY SINGLE damn time! Ahhhh..... the same person as before ME!!!! For someone so sweet and innocent, she sure judged, b8tched and talked about her neighbors behind their back a lot. She is also one of those nuts allergic to everything. Don't wear deodorant, aftershave, smoke or whatever before you come. I ate a Burger King Whooper so I could have onion burbs just before so I would p*ss her off! LMAO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships