Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 07:22 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,471,869 times

Advertisements

I wore girl pants today. This thread gave me the idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2011, 09:15 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Old 01-19-2011, 08:59 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I wore girl pants today. This thread gave me the idea.
I was thinking about your thread yesterday.

This may be all well and good since you're nineteen and slim, but what happens down the road when you start filling out and so does your prospective girlfriend?

Will you still buy "girlpants" as you get older to fit your specific needs or will you limit your dating to someone who wears the identical size of you so that you both can trade pants?

In my humble opinion, I think you should be wearing a dark wash jean that is longer on your legs in a straight leg or boot cut, not a flare.

When I attended my community college class last night, the guys were wearing the saggy pants look in a darker wash, not the pale washed out look. And none of them were wearing flared pants - they were all straight-legged, maybe just a few tapered jeans among them.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:39 AM

697 posts, read 1,281,474 times
out here in the middle of nowhere we would classify a guy wearing ladies jeans as a little lite in the loafers-- not that there is anything wrong with that(isn't that what seinfeld says)

Old 01-19-2011, 10:28 AM

19,713 posts, read 20,244,680 times
I recommend a haircut as well.

And grow a fu manchu.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:54 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,471,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I was thinking about your thread yesterday.

This may be all well and good since you're nineteen and slim, but what happens down the road when you start filling out and so does your prospective girlfriend?

Will you still buy "girlpants" as you get older to fit your specific needs or will you limit your dating to someone who wears the identical size of you so that you both can trade pants?

In my humble opinion, I think you should be wearing a dark wash jean that is longer on your legs in a straight leg or boot cut, not a flare.

When I attended my community college class last night, the guys were wearing the saggy pants look in a darker wash, not the pale washed out look. And none of them were wearing flared pants - they were all straight-legged, maybe just a few tapered jeans among them.
Who says I'm going to fill out when I get older? Some people fill out when they get older, but not everyone. People said I would fill out by the time I was 19, but that is not the case. My brother is 16 and he's way more filled out than me.

Anyway, even if I fill out, I could always just wear a bigger size of girl pants. And find a girlfriend that wears the same size as me.

I've tried different styles of jeans. I started out high school wearing baggy jeans. Then I transitioned to regular fitting jeans. By the end of high school, I was wearing men's skinny jeans. And I bought girl pants when I was a college freshman. My pants got tighter over the years, and I like them tight.

You probably didn't notice anyone wearing my style because you were at a college. A lot of people in college don't wear my style. That doesn't mean people change their style when they go to college. It just means a lot of the people who dress like me don't go to college.

Old 01-19-2011, 02:27 PM

wearing womens clothing might.... just might..... be part of the problem why your not getting dates--- women don't like it when your better dressed than they are

Old 01-19-2011, 08:55 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,474,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the old man View Post
wearing womens clothing might.... just might..... be part of the problem why your not getting dates--- women don't like it when your better dressed than they are
You didn't see the pic of him wearing those girl pants. No chance he's better dressed then women.

Old 01-19-2011, 08:58 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the old man View Post

LMAO...he is not dressed better. We don't like guys who wear our clothes. We want a man to be a man. Also, he spends way too much time thinking about wearing girls jeans. Why isn't he thinking about women in jeans, rather than himself? That might just be a clue about his lack of success with women.

Old 01-20-2011, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
You didn't see the pic of him wearing those girl pants. No chance he's better dressed then women.
not sure that i want to
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships