Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 10:14 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,193,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWSB13 View Post
I don't think I could ever wait until marriage. I need some idea of how we connect in a physical way before marriage. 3rd date is usually a good rule of thumb. Also if a woman wanted to wait too long I would be worried we wouldn't have the same sexual energy. Some woman are just not that into sex. It is a small percentage, but they are out there.
my 1st wife trapped me with sex. she pretended to like it a LOT until we got married. Then she almost cut me off right away. i put up with that crap for 18 1/2 years.
fortunately after 8 years with my 2nd wife i'm more in love now than i was the day we got married.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2011, 01:03 PM

120 posts, read 246,420 times
The sad fact is she probably is either not that into you or is very shy. You may just have to go right for the jugglier and ask are you sexually attracted to me. It is better to find out now than later. By the way you explain it, she is certainly sending mixed signals, so your concern is understandable.

Old 01-20-2011, 01:09 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,193,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggy View Post
The sad fact is she probably is either not that into you or is very shy. You may just have to go right for the jugglier and ask are you sexually attracted to me. It is better to find out now than later. By the way you explain it, she is certainly sending mixed signals, so your concern is understandable.
i hope he's not sexually attracted to you. he's never seen you for heaven's sake!

Old 01-20-2011, 01:29 PM

120 posts, read 246,420 times
First off, I'm a guy, not a girl. Second, it just sounds like she's head over heels on him. Possibly on the fence. A girl who's in interested in a guy, especially in her 30's, would not say let's slow it down. Slow it down equals low interest. But, on the other side, if she's introing you to her friends and talked about you to her parents, that is a positive sign. I think I am am confused with her intensions as much as the OP.

Old 01-20-2011, 03:29 PM

94 posts, read 169,541 times
Listen, I am just saying, I get the take things slow, but, to stop kissing cause it may lead to something else? I will be honest here, I really enjoy kissing her. I know this sounds strange, but the feelings I have for her I hadn't felt for, wow, years. This is one of the reasons why I went through and dealt with the early drama with her fam. Original link.. Again, since I first met her, I just felt something I've not felt in a long time. But, I also know, from experience, if the man does not move for intimacy, and the girl is the passive on in relationships (as she said she was), it is going to turn in friendship and any sexual interests would go away. And, I do not believe I am wrong, a pig, a horn dog, or anything else for thinking like this. Just don't want to loose her cause I didn't make the right move or be aggressive enough.

In terms of the kissing, I know I am not that great. I've kissed less than a dozen women in my life. And the last relationship, we did not kiss much, cause her breath was horrid (halitosis), but we did have plenty of sex. Seems this on is turning into the opposite. Just looking for a healthy balance. If I knew what it was, then I would not be here asking for advice. Perhaps, maybe asking her if she's sexually attracted to me is not a bad idea if she pushes me away again?

Old 01-20-2011, 04:51 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,572,713 times
Yes, I think it's time you talked to her and tell her how you feel. Try and be subtle about it - coming right out and saying something like, "Hey listen, are you sexually attracted to me or not?" isn't the way to go about it but you can surely discuss it just to clear the air. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships