Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 01:48 PM

243 posts, read 395,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
see... i think you post that pic to attract other couples/women. are you guys swingers?
no, not swingers, that I know of?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2011, 01:49 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,021 times
shhhhh tom.

Old 01-21-2011, 02:20 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Those women want to see how much of a competition she is..or they really might be lez.

If I think a girl is wearing something really pretty, I'll check out what she's wearing and then tell her I think her dress/blouse/shoes whatever is really pretty/nice on her!
I guess its that competition thing women have among them to see who's the skinniest, who's the most fahionable, insecurities, women drama, and so on. While others like you might just admire something she wears. I can be talking to a group of friends and I can see other girls' eyes even checking out her boobs, crotch, ass, etc. and they are not necessarily lesbians.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:49 PM

55 posts, read 63,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by punky86 View Post
Alcohol=Inner Lesbian
for me its Alcohol=Outer Lesbian

Old 01-21-2011, 03:52 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,132,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommere View Post
Do you have an Inner Lesbian?
Not that you would ever act on it or perhaps it is just an innocent she is hot...

In short, do you find other women attractive at any level past just noticing her?

Should have done a poll, but oh well.....
In a previous relationship I agreed to have a threesome with another woman for the benefit of my then-boyfriend. Frankly, I could take or leave the whole episode. The only thing that was pleasing to me was that female skin is so much softer and nice to touch than male skin. But I have no interest in ever being with another woman. SO, no inner lesbian here.

20yrsinBranson

Old 01-21-2011, 04:06 PM

3,059 posts, read 8,284,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommere View Post
Do you have an Inner Lesbian?.....
No.

Old 01-21-2011, 04:30 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,537,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
I have an inner weirdo.

I have one of those too!!

Old 01-21-2011, 04:46 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
If I do, I wouldn't know how to find her. I can acknowledge a beautiful woman, but I'm not sexually attracted to females.

Old 01-21-2011, 05:14 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
In a previous relationship I agreed to have a threesome with another woman for the benefit of my then-boyfriend. Frankly, I could take or leave the whole episode. The only thing that was pleasing to me was that female skin is so much softer and nice to touch than male skin. But I have no interest in ever being with another woman. SO, no inner lesbian here.

20yrsinBranson
Pure lies.

I love how you ladies never admit to bisexual tendencies and instead say,"only to please my bf".

I would NEVER have a threesome and touch another guy just to please my gf.

You're at least bisexual.

You ladies are never honest about your bisexual feelings towards other women, lol.

Old 01-21-2011, 05:16 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I have wondered this about women. I mean, a handsome guy in good shape can walk in my class and I can care less. I’ve seen women checking each other out. Not just looking at her pretty shoes but checking her out from head to toes, every part of the body you can imagine. Can be competition, jealousy, insecurity, sexual, or a mix?
There are MANY bisexual women out there my friend.

Like I've said a million times on these forums there are many bisexual women out there who are not open about it and who may be afraid to act on it.

ANY woman who "checks out" another woman is lesbian or bisexual regardless of their attempts to claim they're straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships