Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 02:33 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Check the news for how much actual action there is nowadays between students and teachers:
The less one checks the current status of many things, the better for his/her own mental health!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2011, 02:43 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,023,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseengundam View Post
Somehow recently I have been thinking about this hot science teacher I had back when I was 11 years old. In fact, I swear most boys in her class liked her. She was in her mid-twenties and had a great body, she usually wore short skirts! And yes sometimes boys did try to get an up skirt peek.

To make it worse, she was one who teaching us about human reproductive system. So there she was describing the penis, how sex works and everything else in detail. In fact, she sometimes gave us information about her sex life. Like she once mentioned she has unprotected sex with her boyfriend after periods since it girls don't get pregnant then. Funny thing was she would get a lot of curious questions about sex from boys and girls in class. I will admit I got bit aroused when she described in detail what a blowjob. I swear most of kids in class learned more about sex from her than anyone else had taught them before!

Anyhow it was really embarrassing sometimes just talking to her. Of course worse when she gave hugs! I was actually quite sad when I finally moved on to the next grade. Is it really this common for boys to get crushes on hot teachers? Did any of you guys had such crush back when you were a kid.
Im surprised the teacher didnt have sexual relations with some of her students. It sounds like she got off on teaching sex ed & telling kids about her sex life.

I did have a slight crush on a few of my female teachers in school as did many boys & girls. I think i was 11 or so.

Old 01-23-2011, 02:46 PM

21,131 posts, read 19,707,707 times
I had a crush on my 4th grade teacher, but any discussions about sex at that age would have been a turn off (I think ).

Old 01-23-2011, 02:52 PM

3,511 posts, read 5,306,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Y'all are talking about fantasies. Check the news for how much actual action there is nowadays between students and teachers:

student teacher sex - Google News
Well Jeez, most of us didn't ACTUALLY touch or do it! LOL We oogled yes, I had blood run to CERTAIN parts yes! Did we touch or do anything about it? No, half the class had wood for her! LOL

Old 01-23-2011, 04:59 PM

964 posts, read 3,160,256 times
I wonder what it says about crushes on teachers in college... I can easily relate to a story about that

Old 01-23-2011, 05:19 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,861,688 times
My first proper sexual experience was with a hot science teacher when I was 13. It was a lot less steamy and amazing than you'd probably think... 13-year olds aren't exactly love machines. Cue the feeling that something really, really bad had happened to me as I walked home and the Catholic guilt that I was now a **** in 5, 4, 3, 2...

A year after that, across the country in a new school, I had another hot science teacher who was always offering to give me rides around town (I lived across the street from the school so she couldn't well offer me a ride home, I suppose), which I declined after the unpleasant aftermath of my previous science teacher episode. Shame though; she was an attractive Puerto Rican lady with a nice Puerto Rican body...

Old 01-23-2011, 05:24 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
My first proper sexual experience was with a hot science teacher when I was 13. It was a lot less steamy and amazing than you'd probably think... 13-year olds aren't exactly love machines. Cue the feeling that something really, really bad had happened to me as I walked home and the Catholic guilt that I was now a **** in 5, 4, 3, 2...
While I can certainly see it the other way around, I just don't get what a female teacher at least in her early 20's can possibly find in a 13-year-old boy! Please tell me!

Old 01-23-2011, 05:31 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
While I can certainly see it the other way around, I just don't get what a female teacher at least in her early 20's can possibly find in a 13-year-old boy! Please tell me!
I was thinking the same thing. But look at the female teacher 13 year old sex scandals that have been around for the last 20 years.

Old 01-23-2011, 05:36 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseengundam View Post
Somehow recently I have been thinking about this hot science teacher I had back when I was 11 years old. In fact, I swear most boys in her class liked her. She was in her mid-twenties and had a great body, she usually wore short skirts! And yes sometimes boys did try to get an up skirt peek.

To make it worse, she was one who teaching us about human reproductive system. So there she was describing the penis, how sex works and everything else in detail. In fact, she sometimes gave us information about her sex life. Like she once mentioned she has unprotected sex with her boyfriend after periods since it girls don't get pregnant then. Funny thing was she would get a lot of curious questions about sex from boys and girls in class. I will admit I got bit aroused when she described in detail what a blowjob. I swear most of kids in class learned more about sex from her than anyone else had taught them before!

Anyhow it was really embarrassing sometimes just talking to her. Of course worse when she gave hugs! I was actually quite sad when I finally moved on to the next grade. Is it really this common for boys to get crushes on hot teachers? Did any of you guys had such crush back when you were a kid.
This sounds like a troll post. I'm sure a teacher is gonna tell her students about BJs, and tell them that sex after the period doesn't result in pregnancy. What a damn fantasy. I don't believe your story one bit.

That being said........she sounds like my science teacher in 7th grade. She was a very hot, voluptuous 20something blonde, and she always used to call me "handsome" and compliment me on the way I dressed. Needless to say, I was totally hooked, as were all the other guys, at least the ones who weren't gay, in my class. And yes, a couple of my classmates got caught trying to peek up her short skirt.

Then, I happened to have her husband, a wannabe Kenny Rogers, for gym in high school. As pretty and nice as she was, he was a total azzhole. He tried to make fun of me because I was overweight. Then I challenged him to box and wrestle me (part of our class), and then he stopped talking so much junk. I started to hatch a plan - graduate, get out of college, continue to mature and work on myself, and come back to the old town 10 yrs later and seduce the ol' wife. Never really tried to do it, but I know that if I had put enough effort into it, I could have. Man would that have been some revenge!

Old 01-23-2011, 05:41 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,861,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. But look at the female teacher 13 year old sex scandals that have been around for the last 20 years.
Exactly.

What does a male who molests a young boy or girl see in them?

It's not anything that's healthy or normal.

Asking "what they see" in the child they go after isn't likely to result in any sensical or conventional explanations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships