Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 11:46 PM

174 posts, read 239,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
First I am so sorry for your cancer,
And how dare your husband to do this to you, that is so wrong, and at time like this you dont need added grief to you.
I do hope the best for you.
OP said she was not married to the baby daddy. It's her boyfriend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2011, 06:31 AM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
I'm sorry but that guy would be out on his azz faster than he knew what hit him..I mean really???

Old 03-04-2011, 02:22 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
OP said she was not married to the baby daddy. It's her boyfriend.

Oh ok..thanks for clarifying..but that was wrong of him

Old 03-04-2011, 04:57 PM

174 posts, read 239,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Oh ok..thanks for clarifying..but that was wrong of him
He was wrong, and should be held accountable. The lack of men marrying their significant other that they then get pregnant if reprehensable. All parties involved are fools for not taking resposnabilities for their actions.

Old 03-04-2011, 06:41 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,675,296 times
Come on, this story has too many e-cliches in it. Totally bogus.

Old 03-04-2011, 09:42 PM

2,687 posts, read 7,409,755 times
Thumbs up So anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfn177 View Post
Is my boyfriend a sociopath?

We have been together for 5 years and 2 children together and live what I thought was pretty happily.

A few months after the birth of our second child, I was diagnosed with cancer, had biopsies, surgeries and lots of tests. He "reconnected" with some Jr high girlfriend and said that they were friends. I read their emails flirting, saying good night, etc. It seemed to come more from him than her. I found a picture of her cleavage on his cell phone when they were at lunch. I don't think that he cheated because I caught him before he had the chance, told her husband. I don't think that she was willing to cheat on her husband. Then he sent her a picture of his penis. I flipped out at this point because I was battling cancer. Thyroid cancer usually isn't deadly but at this point I realized that he is a sociopath and I might as well be dead because if I stay he will eventually cheat, right? But if I go then I am a lonely broke single mother? What a life? I also want to add that having 2 children and cancer in a few years, I have gained 25 lbs... maybe he isn't attracted to me anymore? I am trying to loose weight but I am so miserable.

Then he had another girl coworkers number hidden in his phone and I saw a text that wasn't really inappropriate but why did he disguise it? Now I am flipping out that he is try to sleep with her too, and I have NOTHING to base that on except for thats what I am expecting now!

HELP
He's a Pig. Pack him up and head him out. You deserve better.
Koale

Old 03-05-2011, 09:09 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Scum. Ditch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships